The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"As The World Turns -- Jordan Sinclair"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-28-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"As The World Turns -- Jordan Sinclair"
Okay ATWT fans, are you out there? Just who is this Jordan Sinclair. I was too young to watch when Paul was a little boy, but I know there was a time when he was taken away from Barbara. Could Jordan be Paul or is that too far fetched?

Samboohoo

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Si... trigirl 06-09-04 1
 RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Si... LadyT 06-09-04 2
   RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Si... samboohoo 06-10-04 3
   RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Si... trigirl 06-11-04 4
       RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Si... samboohoo 06-14-04 5
           RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Si... LadyT 06-14-04 6
               RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Si... samboohoo 06-14-04 7
           RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Si... yensid 06-17-04 9
               RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Si... LadyT 06-17-04 10
                   RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Si... samboohoo 06-18-04 13
                   RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Si... yensid 06-18-04 15
 Who is Gunnar? yensid 06-17-04 8
   RE: Who is Gunnar? LadyT 06-17-04 11
   RE: Who is Gunnar? samboohoo 06-18-04 12
       RE: Who is Gunnar? yensid 06-18-04 14
           RE: Who is Gunnar? LadyT 06-18-04 16
               RE: Who is Gunnar? kelli_blue 06-19-04 17
                   RE: Who is Gunnar? samboohoo 06-20-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-09-04, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Sinclair"
That's what I was thinking too...but I guess they are just brothers. Do you think that he really is Cabot's father? How is it that he can't remember impregnating anyone?

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-04, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Sinclair"
I am thinking he may be Gunnar St Clair, the true Stenbeck heir. I don't really remember all that much about him, but I don't think he and Paul are brothers. If they are then ick with Jordan and Jennifer.

Am I the only one that thinks that this Jenn can't act? I liked the last one much better

06-10-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Sinclair"
Not wild about Jenn either.

I thought about the Gunner angle, but I thought I read somewhere that Dusty is really Gunner. Can't remember because it's been so long.

Sigpic courtesy of The Slice & Dice Chop Shop

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-11-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Sinclair"
Wait just a minute....new ATWT fan here. Explain it to the new kid, who is Gunnar St. Clair? Who do you think Jordan's mom is? What about Mrs. Applebee (yeah right, that's her name)?

I like this Jenn. Didn't like the old one.

06-14-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
5. "RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Sinclair"
Trigirl, I'm going to have to go do some research because I can't remember the whole Gunnar story.

It would be interesting to know who Jordan's mother is. Margo did have an affair with James a long time ago -- that would be interesting.

06-14-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Sinclair"
Didn't Emily have an affair with James too?

06-14-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
7. "RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Sinclair"
Yeah, but I'm thinking that Jordan isn't that much younger than Paul and Emily had her fling with James around the time she had a fling with Paul. I know how Soaps age children, but I think that would be too much of a stretch.

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-17-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Sinclair"
It would be interesting to make Jordan Margo's son, but I would think James would have gotten Margo involved in all of this by now.
I don't think he could be Emily's because although Paul is younger than Emily, as an older teen he had an affair with Emily too and Paul and Jordan are too close in age which they have said he was born twenty some years ago. (I think they actually said 25). Paul and Emily should actually be much further apart in age than the show makes them out to be, in my opinion.

06-17-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
10. "RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Sinclair"
I never meant to imply that Jordan could be Emily's, because clearly he couldn't. Margo's or Barbara's yes, but not Emily's. I find it interesting that Emily never seems to age. I think the actress that plays her is beautiful (of course if I slept next to Jon Hensley every night I would be beautiful too). Emily has been played by so many people though, and I wish she and Hal would be on more

06-18-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
13. "RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Sinclair"
Hal and Emily are about to get a story because Nikki is coming back. I like Emily, and I do think Kelly is beautiful. What a lucky woman to be sleeping next to Jon Hensley every night!!!

06-18-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: As The World Turns -- Jordan Sinclair"
I know you didn't impley that Jordan could be Emily's, but I just wanted to point out why that wouldn't work in case someone else was thinking that. I do still think Jordan is Barbara's. He kept her drugged for awhile there at the end of their relationship, ie. putting her in a red dress in an arena with wild bulls, so she may not remember being pregnant or giving birth. James said Jordan's mother was dead, but he could just mean the Barbara that he used to know, the one that loved him. We know that James likes to talk in riddles.

06-17-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
8. "Who is Gunnar?"
I can help out here. I have been watching ATWT forever.

Jordan is not Gunnar. Gunnar was married to Barbara for a short while. He is the real Stenbeck heir. Dusty is his son.

I am surprised that no one has thought to have Paul's DNA tested to make sure he is really Barbara's son. James could have switched Paul and Jordan but I don't think James had Paul as an infant and Jordan has been at the orphanage since I think they said 3 months so I am not sure a switch is possible unless it happened at birth. With James this is always possible.

06-17-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Who is Gunnar?"
Thanks, I knew there was a Gunnar tied to James somehow, but didn't know how. I have only been watching ATWT for about 10 years

06-18-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Who is Gunnar?"
Thanks Yensid. I didn't think he was Gunnar, but I thought maybe Gunnar's son. I just found somthing yesterday, and noted that Gunnar's last name was St. Clair, so I'm sure that's what I was thinking.

06-18-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Who is Gunnar?"
I should have also pointed out that I believe that Gunnar was presumed dead when he disappeared while on a hot air balloon. If I remember right, he had a terminal illness and decided to go out that way rather than waste away. So I guess he could still be alive and have been cured by some tribe in the middle of no where and it has taken him this long to get back.

Just a thought.

06-18-04, 10:25 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Who is Gunnar?"
He could be in the magical Martin attic with Bobby looking for his skis on All My Kids

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-19-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who is Gunnar?"
It's weird that Paul all of a sudden has this new brother. I was kind of hoping Jordan's mom would turn out to be Lucinda or, as it's been discussed here, Margo...that would give Margo some kind of story other than the silly *Doc* s/l.

06-20-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Who is Gunnar?"
Maybe Gunnar, not Stephano is responsible for Faux Salem . . .

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •