The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kathy, Vee, and Sean the final three???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindella27 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-22-02, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindella27 Click to send private message to mindella27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kathy, Vee, and Sean the final three???"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-02 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

Be kind all this is my first post!!

I read the threads constantly, and one item keep coming to mind. Kathy intrigues me. She is so capable of adjusting to the situation. She is like a animal who is protecting herself.

In my opinion after Tammy, Robert, and Zoe are packed off in the order depending on who wins immunity. I think kathy will see she must ally herself with Sean and Vee. Paschall and Neleh will be next to go, and whalah the final three.

This is my theory, but I see merit in it since Sean trusts Kathy to a degree, and respects her. Kathy know Sean is not well liked, and would be a good person to have along in the final 2. 3 Paschall and Neleh are to likable they gotta go, and both Vee and Sean will see that.

Final two Sean and Kathy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kathy, Vee, and Sean the final ... zzz 04-22-02 1
 RE: Kathy, Vee, and Sean the final ... MDSkinner 04-22-02 2
   RE: Kathy, Vee, and Sean the final ... mindella27 04-22-02 3
       RE: Kathy, Vee, and Sean the final ... MDSkinner 04-22-02 4
           RE: Kathy, Vee, and Sean the final ... corcam 04-22-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-22-02, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kathy, Vee, and Sean the final three???"
I believe others have made the same speculation. Assuming that the final five are S/V/K/N/P, it does seem that Kathy would be the swing vote (unless all of the other 4 took out Kathy which is possible).

I have stated this elsewhere, but I will state it again here--Kathy's choice is between easier competition in challenges v. easier competition in the finals. What I mean is that at final 3 time, N/P would probably stick together and S/V would probably stick together. Thus, Kathy, if she makes it to final 3, MUST win the last challenge to get into finals. P/N would be easier to beat in the final challenge, but S/V (either one) would be easier to beat in the finals (jury vote). Thus, if Kathy is confident that she could beat S/V in the final challenge, she should side with them. Personally, I would keep P/N because the most important thing is the get into the finals, and they are much easier challenge opponents. It is also possible that J/T/R may be very mad at P/N and would NOT vote for them in the finals.

I hope this helps on your first post.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kathy, Vee, and Sean the final three???"
I suppose all of this is possible, but I am curious as to what would make you think that Kathy would go with Sean and Vee as opposed to Neleh and Paschal. The way that I see it, if this all comes into fruition where Tammy, Robert and Zoe are voted off, Sean and Vee will have much fewer enemies on the Jury than would Neleh and Paschal. Therefor, it seems to me that at that stage, because all of those people will feel somewhat betrayed by N/P that Kathy would be intelligent to go with them over S/V who the jury will not feel quite as betrayed by since they were not original members of Rotu. I am curios to hear your logic about this, because though I think it is a possibilty I am not sure that I will agree with it at this stage. If Neleh and Paschal are going to have 4 people on the jury that are guaranteed to feel somewhat betrayed by them, then it would be dumb for Kathy to not take one of them with her.

I am not convinced that N/P or S/V are not going to want K gone before then anyway, but I can address that later.

mindella27 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-22-02, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindella27 Click to send private message to mindella27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kathy, Vee, and Sean the final three???"
The reason I think Kathy will go with S/V is based on an episode when they got rid of Gina over Kathy. She said if we loose again im gone. She knew that P/N would vote her off. That is why I feel she will side with them, she knows most of ROTU did not like her.

John said he respected N/P in an interview for doing the overthrow. But Kathy knows the tribe feels that Sean is lazy and gross. V/S do poorly in most challenges. etc. P/N are not that weak in my opinion, remeber Kim J. from S3

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kathy, Vee, and Sean the final three???"
>The reason I think Kathy will
>go with S/V is based
>on an episode when they
>got rid of Gina over
>Kathy. She said if
>we loose again im gone.
>She knew that P/N would
>vote her off. That
>is why I feel she
>will side with them, she
>knows most of ROTU did
>not like her.

This is very true, but I also believe that she knows that if it came down to it, that both Sean and Vee would side with one another before they sided with her if it came down the the three of them, so in either case Kathy would appear to be the third wheel and would have to win the last immunity to make the final.

>John said he respected N/P in
>an interview for doing the
>overthrow. But Kathy knows
>the tribe feels that Sean
>is lazy and gross. V/S
>do poorly in most challenges.
>etc. P/N are not
>that weak in my opinion,
>remeber Kim J. from S3
>
John says that he respects them now, but do you think that if either of them end up on the final two that he will not hold a grudge for them turning on him. He may not, but I do not see it that way. As for doing poorly in the challenges, again I think that is a tie. I do not believe that you can argue that N/P have done any better in the challenges than has V/S. On an individual basis, I believe it would be fairly easy to argue that V/S have done every bit as well in the individual challenges combined than has N/P. I do not believe that is something that Kathy would consider, since quite frankly, I think she believe she could beat any of the four of them in single person competition, and she would probably be correct. Again I go back to the fact that I would like to think that Kathy is smart enough to realize that N/P did betray their alliance, and that would play heavy on most jury's minds. If she did end up choosing to go with V/S, I believe she would be making a mistake.

This is all pure speculation, though, since I am not convinced that Tammy, Robert and Zoe are the next three to go for sure.

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-22-02, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kathy, Vee, and Sean the final three???"
Hey maybe crazy Ethan Zohn is right and Pappy does win Survivor 4! Of course if that is true then Neleh would have to get booted when she reaches the final 3 or 4. Just a thought

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •