The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Johny slips up in interview--Tammy, Robert, and Zoe next to go?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-22-02, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Johny slips up in interview--Tammy, Robert, and Zoe next to go?"
Well I've been reading all of John's after the show interviews and I finally found one where he appears to slip up and reveal that Tammy, Robert, and Zoe don't make it much farther in the game. It's in a gay news website called Theadvocate.com
Now what was I doing at a gay news website you ask me? No, I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that though I just typed John's name in google.com and it came up with that as one of the sites. Here's where he slips up:

"So what happened last night?
I lost. We just got stupid in that immunity challenge. We showed our cards and it scared the hell out of everyone. The sleeping giants awoke, and off went my head.

Looking back, would you have done the coconut thing a little differently?
You know, what’s so crazy about that is that it’s probably the only challenge where we didn’t sit down and strategize. We strategized about everything else. And I think we probably should have gone after each other a little bit more. Instead, it was just a mob mentality. I think that was the beginning of our demise."

Notice he says "I think that was the beginning of OUR demise," not I think that was the beginning of my demise. I think this proves that Tammy, Robert, and Zoe don't have much longer. The whole interview is actually pretty interesting and he reveals that Zoe is actually NOT a lesbian as many people have assumed and that Gabe is NOT gay but that John thought Gabe's CBS bio made him look more gay than John himself. Anyway, do you guys think he slipped up? I do. Here's the link guys:
http://www.advocate.com/html/stories/862/862_carroll.asp

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Johny slips up in interview--Ta... shakes the clown 04-22-02 1
   RE: Johny slips up in interview--Ta... SurvivinDawg 04-22-02 4
 RE: Johny slips up in interview--Ta... dabo 04-22-02 2
   RE: Johny slips up in interview--Ta... alleyb 04-22-02 3
   Zoe's motive Cathy the Canadian 04-22-02 10
       RE: Zoe's motive JohnMc 04-22-02 17
 RE: Johny slips up in interview--Ta... samboohoo 04-22-02 5
 RE: Johny slips up in interview--Ta... Spidey 04-22-02 6
 Other Important Clues From John To ... JeffGator 04-22-02 7
   RE: Other Important Clues From John... toddE 04-22-02 12
   RE: Other Important Clues From John... performanz 04-22-02 13
       RE: Other Important Clues From John... JeffGator 04-23-02 21
 RE: Johny slips up in interview--Ta... SurvivorBlows 04-22-02 8
   RE: Johny slips up in interview--Ta... JeffGator 04-22-02 9
       Did John-Boy slip on The Early Show danderoo 04-22-02 11
           RE: Did John-Boy slip on The Early ... Drive My Car 04-22-02 14
           RE: Did John-Boy slip on The Early ... SurvivorBlows 04-22-02 15
               RE: Did John-Boy slip on The Early ... danderoo 04-22-02 16
           I don't think that's so far fetched JeffGator 04-23-02 20
       RE: Johny slips up in interview--Ta... In The Woods 04-22-02 18
 After reading the full transcript..... SurvivinDawg 04-22-02 19
 RE: Johny slips up in interview--Ta... Outfrontgirl 04-23-02 22
   Dave's done it again JeffGator 04-23-02 23
   RE: Johny slips up in interview--Ta... Naked 04-23-02 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-22-02, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Johny slips up in interview--Tammy, Robert, and Zoe next to go?"
Good find Gator. Although I don't know how conclusive it is because we never can know for sure the text of his comments or what he was thinking when he chose the exact words that he did. But, looking at the spoiler at face value I agree that it doesn't look good for Tammy, Robert and also Zzzzzzzz.

Originally, I would've said that we couldn't group Zzzzz in there with the others since she clearly has defected from the others, but in light of the fact that John didn't know about Zzzzz's defection until after seeing the episode Thursday night I would have to say that he is probably including her in his "us" type statement.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-02, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Johny slips up in interview--Tammy, Robert, and Zoe next to go?"
We can look at this in the context of both Zoe and Vecepia. Apparently Vee's vote for Rob did not get her included in the Rotu-4, as John clearly said that Sean, Vee and Kathy were next in line for destruction. Nothing in this article discussed Pappy and NeleH, but earlier Rotu-4 plans were to wax them, also, so we'll continue along that line of thought.

Ergo, we can conclude that John WAS considering Zoe as part of his alliance, albeit in a wavering sort of way.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Johny slips up in interview--Tammy, Robert, and Zoe next to go?"
That was interesting, thanks for the link. There was no mention in it anywhere that Zoe voted for John, I noticed. It seems to me that "our demise" could very well be a reference to his alliance, which is certainly broken and IMO once an alliance has broken it no longer exists. I wouldn't rule out Tammy or Robert being the next to go, but Zoe's strategy remains so hidden that I would hesitate to say that they are the next three to go. There are obvious divisions among the four remaining pairs, Paschal has issues about Sean (which he set aside in his own and Neleh's interest), and there will be a big rift develop between Tammy and Zoe in the next episode (it seems), and if Tammy and Robert close ranks then Kathy is left having to rely on Zoe as her buddy even though Kathy may not trust Zoe at this point. In any event, I don't think we can project the next three boots from this, but it does seem likely that the next boot will be one of the three.

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-02, 04:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Johny slips up in interview--Tammy, Robert, and Zoe next to go?"
Agreed. In John's chat he referred to Zoe as an "enigma" (something I think we all are feeling so far). This seems to indicate to me that Zoe was NOT ultimately a part of John's alliance in John's mind by the time he gave this interview, so the "we" would seem to indicate John/Tammy/Robert more than Zoe. I don't think his comments indicate anything about Zoe's position in the game.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-22-02, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Zoe's motive"
I agree 100% dabo.

I was totally surprised to see Zoe vote for John,the question is, was this the result of Kathy bringing her on board? Or was it totally her own last minute decision. The thing is, because they don't read all the votes, Zoe has no way of proving that she voted for John, unless they recognize her hand writing (doubtful), so it could all be for nothing anyway.

I agree though, that after Tammy and the General are gone, the alliances shift again, and Sean and Vee go next. After that, it's anyones game!

I'll bet we find out more in the update show on wednesday.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-22-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Zoe's motive"
If Cathy's theory pans out, which actually makes a lot of sense, that would make a final 4 of N/P/K/Z.

This is a lot like the F4 in S1 where you knew that Rudy and Rich had an alliance, and Kelly and Sue kind of had theirs even though the only way Kelly survived was by winning immunity.

Could this be where we see what happens in a tie breaker??? Or will the immunity winner of Z/K turn on the other and we get another Sue speech. I liked Sue's, and did NOT like S3 Kelly's. At least Sue had heart and substance; Kelly was just bitter. But I digress. What would be the outcome of that final 4?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Johny slips up in interview--Tammy, Robert, and Zoe next to go?"
Way to go Gator Man.

Another couple of things he said that way have some value:

Talking about the alliance, they asked or stated, "And it worked for a while."

John: Yea, and all I needed was one more round and I was off to the races.

He also talked about Neleh being mormon (I'm not real sure about all the mormon lifestyles -- guess I'll have to do a little research.). And he also said that Sean and Vee were "bible bangers."

I do think that time is running out on Tammy and Robert, and I'm still not too sure about Zoe. I also have been going back and forth the past couple of days trying to decide what Vee and Sean will do. Sean has been a real jerk the whole time, and some of his comments have been questionable, but he's never outright lied. I am starting to lean more toward Sean and Vee not joining back up with Tammy and Robert.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Johny slips up in interview--Tammy, Robert, and Zoe next to go?"
Good find Gator!

"The beginning of OUR demise" is clearly a big clue.

Agree it is not conclusive as to the next boot or two, but what I get from this is that T/R do not make F2, and likely not even F4. Although we all may have suspected as much by now, IMO it rules out or significantly diminishes the potential successful coup attempt we have been considering as a possibility this week.

04-22-02, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Other Important Clues From John To Consider That Support What I Have Already Said and New evidence as well"
Well on the early show, John mentioned that he has a lot to say at the Final TC and implies that he really stirs things up. I certainly don't think he would have anything interesting to say if Tammy or Robert made the Final 2. Actually, I'm starting to think that this is an indication of a Kathy/Paschal final 2 finish. Think about all the things he could say to them.

For one, Paschal definitely went back on his word to John (Neleh did too, but at the bottom I explain why I rule her out as a final 2 contestant)

He really wouldn't have negative things to say to Zoe even though she voted for him, because he has stated several times that he didn't even know until watching the episode that Zoe had actually voted for him.

John wouldn't have negative things to say to Vee either, I don't even think anyone knows she's even on the show.

I don't even think he would have anything interesting to say to Sean, he seemed to respect the fact that Sean beat him at his own game. Sean didn't really go back on his word either.

I'm guessing it's also possible that Kathy could be a candidate for the final 2. If you read John's cbs chat, you will see what appears to be a lot of resentment for Kathy. He seems to have never made up with her, and doesn't seem to know her very well. Maybe it's because he never spent much or any time at all with her on the jury.

Then there's also the tattoo spoiler, which I'm sure has been posted elsewhere on this board. He talks about his how he and 2 other contestants got tattoos of the Marquesian turtle. Now it's true that he could have gotten it with any of the remaining contestants, but it's more likely that he did it with whoever he was on the jury with, becuase that's who he would have had more time to bond with. And Robert and Tammy seem the most likely to get tattoos out of the bunch, so I'm guessing it still doesn't look good for them.

I also don't think Neleh made the final 2. For one thing, I don't think anyone would take her with them to the final 2, as she is America's sweetheart and we have learned from past survivors that the sweethearts are just too much competition. For another thing, Neleh and John have definitely bonded. John has visited Neleh's family and they actually watched episode 6 together. Looks like they had some time on the jury together to repair whatever damages were caused earlier.

He seems to have good things to say about Sean, and I think this is a result of jury time spent together.

But he doesn't say ANYTHING about Paschal, and he seems to have dislike for Kathy. It's true that he says Zoe is an enigma which some people may think means she makes the final 2 becuase he "didn't get to know her well," but I think that even if you were on the jury with Zoe, you still wouldn't get to know her. I mean, she doesn't have the greatest and most outgoing personality in the world. And she probably wouldn't have talked too much to John as she would feel guilty about having casted the vote for him.

My prediction is Kathy and Paschal as the final 2. John would have plenty to say to stir things up.

I think this Survivor is being made to imitate the first one. It's back to the beach--both on an island, both have a gay guy taking off his clothes, and both will have a winner that no one expected to win because they were so disliked from day 1 by other Survivors and by viewers. Richard Hatch = Kathy.

I know it's way too early to be predicting a winner, and that things can change drastically each week, but from the info we have so far, i think this is a pretty good guess.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Other Important Clues From John To Consider That Support What I Have Already Said and New evidence as well"
That sounds like good reasoning. I actually am rooting for Kathy to win. I think it must be a woman this time since there will be more women than men on the jury, no way could Sean or Robert get the votes in any case, and it's time for a female to win again. Paschal probably makes the final two, but I also believe Kathy will win.

performanz 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-22-02, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail performanz Click to send private message to performanz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Other Important Clues From John To Consider That Support What I Have Already Said and New evidence as well"
>Well on the early show, John
>mentioned that he has a
>lot to say at the
>Final TC and implies that
>he really stirs things up.

This is certainly not the impression that I got from watching John on the Early show. He said he now has a say now that he is on the jury. That's it. He certainly didn't imply he stirs things up.

04-23-02, 02:46 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Other Important Clues From John To Consider That Support What I Have Already Said and New evidence as well"
>This is certainly not the impression
>that I got from watching
>John on the Early show.
> He said he now
>has a say now that
>he is on the jury.
> That's it. He
>certainly didn't imply he stirs
>things up.

--No, that's wasn't it. I can't remember word for word what he said. One thing I know he said was--"Just because I'm voted out, doesn't mean I'm done - keep watching." I'm pretty sure there was more to signify that he shakes things up.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Johny slips up in interview--Tammy, Robert, and Zoe next to go?"
Ok, not to upset the bandwagon here, but just to play devil's advocate a bit, is there any reason that "beginning of our demise" has to mean "immediate, consecutive demise?"

To me all this says it that Robert and Tammy don't make the Final Four (something I was already pretty confident about before, since I always expected that whenever John's plan backfired -- and we all knew it would -- that they would swept out as well.)

It doen't mean that Tammy goes next and Robert right after her (although that might very well be how it plays out.

If Tammy were to go out 6th and Robert out 5th, I don't see how the comment would be any less valid.

-SB

04-22-02, 12:11 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Johny slips up in interview--Tammy, Robert, and Zoe next to go?"
I totally agree SB--I went a little overboard in my subject title in an effort to be dramatic. I'm not saying that they go immediately in that order, but I do think it proves that they don't make the final four. That's really all I was trying to say.

danderoo 37 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danderoo Click to send private message to danderoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Did John-Boy slip on The Early Show"
Seeing as we are discussing slips and a possibility of Paschal in the F2, I wanted to interject something I posted on The Early Show thread that got no attention. I think everyone was through with that discussion. But, hey, have Shakes take me to the woodshed if I'm violating some protocol.

Check the tapes you guys have of John's interview on the Early Show. Right after they show the clip of Paschal giving John his word, they joke about it and then Jill Clayton asks why would they do that to him.
John says, "They want a million dollars."

I thought it didn't sound right so I replayed it again and again.

To me it sounds like he said, "They won a million dollars."

Was it a misspeak? a slip of the tongue? a freudian slip?
I'm reluctant to claim this as a spoiler because it seems like something that no one would ever say.

Just listen to it and tell me if I'm all wet. (Won't be the first time.)

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Did John-Boy slip on The Early Show"

Didn't you post this exact same thing somewhere else??

I think it just sounded like "they won" espcially since no "They" can win, only one person can win the million.
But "they want to win" makes sense.

Nothing to the "won" thing.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Did John-Boy slip on The Early Show"
You're all wet.

It means nothing and that's why it got so little response the first time -- the idea was so absurd there frankly was very little way to respond without flaming you, but since you've forced the issue, there you go.

...now let it drop, the fact that 2 of your five posts have been wasted on this doesn't bode well for the future.

-SB

danderoo 37 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danderoo Click to send private message to danderoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Did John-Boy slip on The Early Show"
OK, consider it dropped.

Yes, ebug, I did post it elsewhere, and said so. I was just looking for some input. I'm new here, as you can see by 3 of my 6 posts being on the same subject. Thanks, SB, I'm impressed by your high level of ciphering skills.

-dd

04-23-02, 02:34 AM (EST)
20. "I don't think that's so far fetched"
I actually don't think that's so far fetched of a spoiler. Here's what a poster on EZ boards wrote, maybe this was you?

"My husband pointed something out to me about John's Early Show interview. At the very beginning, Jane Clayson asked him why he thought Neleh and Pashcal did what they did. John responded, "Because they want a million dollars."

He didn't say they WANTED a million, but that they WANT it. I didn't think much of it, but my husband, who only pays attention to Survivor in passing, said he thought it meant something, because Jane asked the question in a past-tense setting, but John answered in a present-tense setting.

My husband seems convinced that John really slipped there, and that he should have said, "Because they wanted a million dollars." That would describe their actions as they did them, and wouldn't give anything away for future episodes.

Normaly, I think my hubby is just a weirdo and I rarely listen to his lame ideas....but this one makes sense somehow."
http://pub53.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=13318.topic

I think this might actually have some value. I still think it's going to be Paschal and Kathy (Kathy getting there by winning the final immunity challenge and taking Paschal with her), not Paschal and Neleh at the end but who knows, you might be on to something.

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-02, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail In%20The%20Woods Click to send private message to In%20The%20Woods Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Johny slips up in interview--Tammy, Robert, and Zoe next to go?"
I'm actually thinking GJ that those two do go next. You got Johns statement, and you have the actions of Robert and Tammy at the IC. I don't think Paschal and Neleh are going to forget that soon how fast they were taken out of the game, and Sean isn't either. Its obvious MB wasn't babysitting John when he made his comments. Even thou I doubt that the five who voted for John have an alliance, I do feel they will stick together for the next 2 votes to make sure Tammy and Robert are voted off.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "After reading the full transcript..."
... on SurvivorFever (see this here link), I have a few small points to make:

1) IMHO, the chat was carefully edited by See-BS.

2) IMHO, John's words were changed, or he is outright trying to deceive us on some of these issues. One such issue is his knowing that he was going to be gone BEFORE TC. If that is the case, then I want to tip my hat to Mark Burnett for the best damn editing job I have ever seen on any television or film production. John was grinning as Sean talked exactly as if he fully believed Sean was going. Until John amassed 3 votes, he was looking mighty confident. So either MB picked out those few shots that would make John look smug and confident OR John was really feeling that way.

3) John says how surprised he was that Kathy was gunning for him. WHY would he be surprised at this? Before the swap, they were at loggerheads. AND, if John KNEW that he was being voted off beforehand, then he'd have known that Kathy had gunned for him. This is known as a CONTRADICTION, John, and you know what I feel about such things.

4) As John answers questions about Rob, he (John) almost contradicts himself in his attitude about Rob (IMHO).

5) After all this, they move smoothly away to other issues (mostly about John's sexual orientation) and we don't get much more.

My point on all this is that we should take everything John says in a CBS-controlled format with the appropriate grains of salt. And I don't think See-BS is allowing this stuff to just slip out...

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Johny slips up in interview--Tammy, Robert, and Zoe next to go?"
Perhaps I imagined this, but on Letterman tonight, after they talked about Kathy peeing on John's hand, Dave asked if that woman was still in the game. John sigs, yes.

Dave asks (quote from memory), "wouldn't it be something if she turns out to be the big winner?"

John: Wouldn't it? (Somewhat bitter tone) Laughs.

I thought he looked nonplussed for a split second as to how to deal with that one. Obviously he would joke about it either way, but if Kathy got booted soon his laugh might have been more spontaneous. If she was in the F2 and Letterman nailed it out of the blue, that could shake him a little, as of course he wants to respond "just right" to the question.

Probably just my over-active late night imagination...

04-23-02, 03:52 AM (EST)
23. "Dave's done it again"
What did I tell you; this is shaping up to be like Survivor 1--didn't Dave predict Richard Hatch to win?

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-23-02, 05:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Johny slips up in interview--Tammy, Robert, and Zoe next to go?"
OFG,

I watched Letterman last night as well. The laugh did seem a little forced, but it's not a whole lot to go with...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •