The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Four To Four: What happens?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-21-02, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Four To Four: What happens?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-02 AT 01:00 PM (EST)

These are the threads that contain a thorough analysis of the alliances and voting blocks that we need to consider for EP9:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2645.shtml
Who is Aligned with Whom?

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=2640&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0
Time to Start Over!

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2659.shtml
Four Alliances of Two

First, let me start by apologizing for starting the third thread, “Four Alliances of Two”, when we already had two covering much the same material. At the time I wrote my summary I wasn’t quite caught up on my reading and didn’t realize we already had so much good analysis to work with …

These threads all seem to come up with the same possibilities:

Tammy wins Immunity and Robert goes
Someone other than Tammy wins Immunity and Tammy goes
Sean and Vee vote together with Robert and Tammy and we are faced with a 4-4 tie?

It’s the 4-4 Tie that I would like us to investigate in this thread…

Vee and Tammy already have a good relationship, Robert and Sean have NYC in common, so for them to vote together is not a stretch. But how would it unfold?

Who would T/R/S/V target? Zoe or Kathy?

Would P/N/K/Z know that Sean and Vee were defecting?

Who would P/N/K/Z target? Tammy or Sean?

If we think Tammy wins immunity and Sean is the next most likely target, does that mean the spoiler that has Sean sticking aroung until the 2nd week in December indicates P/N/K/Z lose the tiebreaker? Does this mean that whoever T/R/S/V target is gone? Zoe or Kathy are gone this week?

Is the tiebreaker what makes this the “most unpredictable episode ever”?

Did MB show us the necklace again as a red herring to have us focus on Tammy and Rob when really someone from the other alliance is going to lose the tiebreaker?

The tiebreaker is a much more complicated scenario than trying to decide between Tammy and Robert. We need some good speculation here…

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What's the point anymore??? shakes the clown 04-21-02 1
   RE: What's the point anymore??? TechNoir 04-22-02 7
   RE: What's the point anymore??? samboohoo 04-23-02 14
 RE: Four To Four: What happens? Spidey 04-21-02 2
 RE: Four To Four: What happens? drich61 04-21-02 3
   RE: Four To Four: What happens? Solitaire 04-22-02 4
   RE: Four To Four: What happens? survivorscott 04-22-02 5
       RE: Four To Four: What happens? KevMo 04-22-02 10
   Tie Unlikely Krautboy 04-22-02 6
       RE: Tie Unlikely idiotcowboy 04-22-02 11
       RE: Tie Unlikely danderoo 04-23-02 13
           RE: Tie Unlikely idiotcowboy 04-23-02 16
   Kathy has a vote Cathy the Canadian 04-23-02 21
       RE: Kathy has a vote ShowMeTheWinner 04-23-02 22
           sorry guys Cathy the Canadian 04-23-02 23
 RE: Four To Four: What happens? SurvivinDawg 04-22-02 8
   RE: Four To Four: What happens? Drive My Car 04-22-02 9
       RE: Four To Four: What happens? Kokoro 04-22-02 12
 RE: Four To Four: What happens? Swami 04-23-02 15
   Robert is also "unpredictable" Krautboy 04-23-02 17
       RE: Robert is also "unpredictable" idiotcowboy 04-23-02 18
           RE: Robert is also "unpredictable" GuessItRains 04-23-02 20
               RE: Robert is also "unpredictable" samiam 04-23-02 24
                   RE: Robert is also "unpredictable" ShowMeTheWinner 04-23-02 26
                       Lessons samiam 04-23-02 27
   RE: Four To Four: What happens? ShowMeTheWinner 04-23-02 25
 RE: Four To Four: What happens? Cin 04-23-02 19
   RE: Four To Four: What happens? kdzgon 04-23-02 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-02, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "What's the point anymore???"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-02 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

I appreciate your analysis (as always) my German friend, but I really don't see the point anymore in trying to spoil this show now that we don't have Mararotu/Pakooga's bingo charts to guide us through the confusing maze of spoiling possibilities. I suggest you give up on attempting to foil Burn-it and join me in formulating a flow chart to figure out who The Bachelor is going to choose to be his wife.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-02, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What's the point anymore???"
Did a certain clown apply to The Bachelor?

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What's the point anymore???"
I was glad to see that Alex finally saw the P-S-Y-C-H-O spelled out on his "Shannon" card and sent her home.

Hope he picks Trista.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-02, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Four To Four: What happens?"
>It’s the 4-4 Tie that I
>would like us to investigate
>in this thread…
>
>Vee and Tammy already have a
>good relationship, Robert and Sean
>have NYC in common, so
>for them to vote together
>is not a stretch. But
>how would it unfold?
>
>Who would T/R/S/V target? Zoe
>or Kathy?

My guess is most likely Zoe. Tammy thinks she is a b!tch and if they know she defected (through V), she should be their prime target.
>
>Would P/N/K/Z know that Sean and
>Vee were defecting?

Obviously S & V would be better off playing up the misfit alliance, but will they be able to? If T & V do win RC, they could plot while R & S mind the goings-on at camp. Could work.
>
>Who would P/N/K/Z target? Tammy or
>Sean?

Sean if they know about his defection. But with the "knowledge" that Sean stays (making assumption here), it seems likely they would vote T (or R if T gets IN). Or they do target S and lose the tie-breaker. The latter seems more possible given the good relationship R seems to have (had?) with P/N/K.

>Is the tiebreaker what makes this
>the “most unpredictable episode ever”?

I do think the tie-breaker rule, whatever it is, figures heavily into the "unpredictable" thing. Perhaps we have someone giving up IN and then getting booted in the tie-breaker? That would lean toward Tammy then, if the IN shots are from returning from IC.

Obviously I have no answers, just some further spec. It is most definitely difficult to try to come up with answers when the ep. is supposed to be so unpredictable. Unless I am missing something, the only real spoiler we have at this point is Sean's family visit. Is that really all we have except what MB is feeding us?

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-21-02, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Four To Four: What happens?"
I can't find it right now, but didn't John hint somewhere that he wasn't done yet, to keep watching for him in the jury. What if instead of previous votes being used, now it is previous bootees that vote to break a tie. Just like before when there were no previous votes (or now previous bootees), it is still some trivia thingy.

The only way I see a tie this week is if S/V secretly join up with T/R. So John's choices would be between either T or R depending on immunity, and one of K/Z/N/P. We all know which of these choices he would take, and this would be totally unpredictable and unexpected to the general viewing public.

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-22-02, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Four To Four: What happens?"
That's an interesting theory (and certainly an appealing one just because it means that the people still in the game have to suck up to the jurors even more). But I still see some flaws--namely, what if there was a tie prior to there being a jury? They're not going to go and grab the people from loser lodge to come and break it--especially if a tie happened at the first TC when there are no losers at the lodge.

It could be fun, but I don't see it happening.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-22-02, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Four To Four: What happens?"
even amount of jurors could still result in a tie

KevMo 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-22-02, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KevMo Click to send private message to KevMo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Four To Four: What happens?"
>even amount of jurors could still result in a tie

Actually no, its brilliant. Even number of jurors --> odd number of contestants and vice-versa. Never a tie.

04-22-02, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tie Unlikely"
The more I think about it, the more unlikely a tie seems.

Sean and Vee have been vulnerable and fighting to survive. This week they finally have a little breathing room if they stick with P/N/K/Z. Why would Sean want to jump right back into the fire and risk losing a tiebreaker? He won't. He is basically a fun loving guy and will want to enjoy a stress free 3 days. He will wait for Tanmmy and/or Robert to go before he does anything...

Krautboy

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-22-02, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tie Unlikely"
I've been kind of leaning this way too. Why would the anti-drama queen and/or Sean want (or see the strategy involved) in siding with the deposed Rotu-4 now? Then I thought about it some more. None of the people left seem to have much love lost for Tammy. Her strategy rubbed people the wrong way, and now she has the supersized target on her back, but what happens when she wins immunity (assuming she does, and I think the photo's strongly suggest that)? Would the people feel the same way about Robert? I guess the thing that sticks in the back of my head and won't leave is Paschal's comments concerning Sean. He doesn't like him, and although I could see him siding with Sean to help take out Tammy who he has never had a bond with (that we know of)... I could easily see him pushing the alliance to remove Sean instead of Robert, and under that senario I do see the much speculated R-T-S-V alliance come together.

-ICB

danderoo 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-23-02, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail danderoo Click to send private message to danderoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tie Unlikely"
I guess I haven't been reading long enough to fully understand. What is it that makes everyone think that tie breaking is done differently this time around?

04-23-02, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Tie Unlikely"
Welcome to the board danderoo!

The link below will take you to the start of a recent discussion on the topic of tie breakers. There are several posts following it with additional links that should get you all the information we have on the subject

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=2638&forum=DCForumID2&omm=78

-ICB

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Kathy has a vote"
Don't forget, Gina cast a reluctant vote for Kathy, so if it's between her and T or R, she'll be a goner. (If I remember right, niether of them has any votes).

The question is, how ambitous is Sean? Will he see this opportunity, and be able to bring Vee on board?

If they convince N/P/K/Z that they're voting with them for Robert or Tammy, and then turn around and do the Kathy thing, they've got it in the bag.

The thing is too though, S/V/T/R probably don't know about the vote against Kathy, unless she told one of them (doubtful)

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-23-02, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kathy has a vote"
Don't forget, Gina cast a reluctant vote for Kathy, so if it's between her and T or R, she'll be a goner. (If I remember right, neither of them has any votes).

Before you get flamed by shakes, let me do you a favor by replying to your post first. MB stated in an interview that previous votes will not count this time and according to Patricia, the S4 contestants were informed about it beforehand.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "sorry guys"
Sorry guys, I didn't know that.

Thanks for beating shakes to the punch showmethewinner, he's mean!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Four To Four: What happens?"
I probably said this in the other threads that you have mentioned, but I'll repeat it here for edification.

If there is to be a 4-4 split, I see it going down this way:
Paschal wants to get rid of Sean. Not getting a lot of support from Kathy or Neleh, he turns to Tammy and Robert. They agree. Zoe, for whatever reason, turns back to the dark side of the Force and joins them.

K/N/S/V go for Tammy/Robert (whoever doesn't have immunity)

The "two peas in a pod" title would be an ironic twist on Pappy and Neleh suddenly at odds, when they've been two peas in a pod until now.

This would be Paschal's "crafty scheme", with Neleh disbelieving that everyone goes for it. (And it might not be a tie vote, either, but that was the line of this thresd).

Another possibility is that Vecepia returns to Tammy/Robert if someone else (Zoe?) does. Why she'd do that, I dunno, but I don't see Sean working with Tammy/Robert, and right now I don't see Neleh doing that, as she was REALLY pi$$ed that they were cutting her (coco)nuts off in the last IC.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Four To Four: What happens?"
Sounds interesting Dawg, but I don't really buy it.
I don't see Pappy turning his back on Neleh even to get rid of Sean. He likes her more then he dislikes Sean. And why would he part from his alliance with Neleh ( and they have been close since the beginning) someone he trusts, and join people he can't be sure of ( R/T)?

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-22-02, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Four To Four: What happens?"
Yep, Neleh is the ~only~ person in the game that Paschal trusts (now that he's moved away from the "Rotu Love Vibe"). It may have been Kathy that swung the gears for an alliance, but everytime she speaks to Paschal, it's quite obvious he's trying to think of nice ways to say: "Get away from me you crazy beeyotch!"

Therefore: No chance in hell that Pappy leaves his Sweetpea (they can actually be compared to the Rob/Sarah grouping, reversing the sexes).

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Kathy: Paschal, they're going to vote us off one by one.

Paschal: So?

Stop Discrimination Now

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Four To Four: What happens?"
I don't see a tie in this Ep. Breaking up the pair T/R just makes too much sense for each of the remaining 3 pairs. T/R are both individual immunity threats, and threatened everyone with their casual arrogance in the last IC.

Spoilers we have include a photo of Tammy wearing IN again, but we have no idea when photo was taken. We have Zoe severing ties with Tammy ("I never liked you from the beginning") in a commercial from an overseas market (Phillipines?) I think both could be red herrings in that Zoe has played her cards so close to her chest and has been very careful to not antagonize anyone, not J/T/R, or S/V , that it seems unlikely she would suddenly sever ties with Tammy before knowing where immunity lay. However, if Tammy was not immune and was a clear target, then Zoe would be free to 'bash' Tammy. Especially if she thought a public severing of the ties would strengthen her position with (an)other survivor(s). These are the only circumstances in which I see Zoe utterly severing her relationship with Tammy. Putting these two spoilers together leads me to believe that Tammy does not get Immunity this week, and is a target instead.

How else could there be a tie?

Whichever pair succeeds in breaking up the other pairs will (almost) guarantee themselves being in the final 3/4 with a clear shot at winning for one of them. By now, you would think that all have figured this out. Certainly, kathy & Zoe would have (my opinion.) Tammy & Robert have been playing the game since day one & likely see this too. Judge should figure this out, but he hasn't been 'playing' very long. He has clearly said he would not allign with Sean and Vee, but he gave his word to John too.

Pragmatically, he may temporarily allign with S/V, planning to vote them off later since he does not want either to win. Also, I noticed at the last TC, when Jeffie was asking his stupid, leading questions, that Sean's response (I forget the question) was to say that "I have never lied to anyone in this game so far" and "You have to stand for something, otherwise you will fall for anything." Paschal looked at him with a re-evaluating expression on his face (again, my opinion.) So P/N could ally with S/V to take out Z or K, but I just don't see that this benefits them. No tie.

And because Zoe has severed ties with Tammy, T/R and K/Z are not going to ally at TC. No tie.

Would S/V ally with T/R? To break up powerful couple N/P? Vee might, but Sean has that pride thing that might really get in his way.

In answer to you original question, I don't see any tie this ep, Krautboy. And I think Tammy get booted, as hinted in that Tammy follows John spoiler.

This may be "the most unpredictable episode ever" (to the non-spoiling viewer) because Zoe does tell off Tammy, ending all hope of original rotu getting back together to finish off the old Maru.

Swami

04-23-02, 10:43 AM (EST)
17. "Robert is also "unpredictable""
>I don't see a tie in
>this Ep. Breaking up
>the pair T/R just makes
>too much sense for each
>of the remaining 3 pairs.
> T/R are both individual
>immunity threats, and threatened everyone
>with their casual arrogance in
>the last IC.
>
>
>This may be "the most unpredictable
>episode ever" (to the non-spoiling
>viewer) because Zoe does tell
>off Tammy, ending all hope
>of original rotu getting back
>together to finish off the
>old Maru.

Swami, I agree that their will be not be a tie and that this episode will be unpredicatble to the "non-spoiling viewer".

Many of us have thought Tammy was the obvious target this week unless she wins immunity, in which case Robert would be the next best choice. Then the second guessing started and we seem to have talked ourselves into thinking that Mb is too clever for that...

We spotted Tammy with the IN, which also seemed too easy, so we've been struggling to figure out what could be so "unpredictable"

So I went to a few website polls to see what the average viewer and casual voter was predicting for this week and here's what I found:

At SurvivorFever:
Kathy 36 (2.3%)
Neleh 10 (0.6%)
Paschal 10 (0.6%)
Robert 201 (12.7%)
Sean 272 (17.2%)
Tammy 735 (46.4%)
Vecepia 14 (0.9%)
Zoe 305 (19.3%)

At SurvivorBlows:
Kathy 2.5% (29)
Neleh 0.2% (2)
Paschal 1.4% (17)
Robert 10.5% (124)
Sean 16.8% (199)
Tammy 43.7% (516)
Vecepia 0.8% (10)
Zoe 24.1% (285)

Total votes: 1182

Now that John is gone, which Survivor is most likely to emerge as Soliantu's most powerful tribe member?
Sean Rector 19.59%
Tammy Leitner 16.29%
Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien 64.11%

What we find is that Tammy, Zoe and Sean are the top three boot picks for this week. Robert would be considered very "unpredictable" by the majority of the viewers.

The average viewer also hasn't spotted the Immunity Necklace around Tammy's neck...

And in addition, isn't it interesting that once again the CBS Poll is being used to draw attention away from this weeks "unpredictable" bootee...Robert?

I guess what seems fairly obvious to the spoiler community could be considered very unpredictable to the average viewing audience.

The average viewing audience thinks Tammy or Sean are going this week, based on the editing from last week.

The arguement between Tammy and Zoe will be used to create drama and suspense.

The average viewer will be surprised when Tammy wins immunity and Robert will end up as the very "unpredictable" boot victim this week...

Krautboy

04-23-02, 10:59 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Robert is also "unpredictable""
Unpredictable? perhaps.

Unexpected if Tammy wins immunity? no.

That is my problem with a Robert boot being the basis of the "upredictable" tag. Of course we have often seen overhyped language in the preview too, so it could mean nothing or be more focused on what has already happened. Personally I think we will see our tie this week, as much because I don't think we will see it at final 6 (based on the groupings), and I don't think having it at final 4 would merit the pre-show hype.

-ICB

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Robert is also "unpredictable""
But notice ICB what Krautboy's polls suggest, most viewers think that if Tammy doesn't go (perhaps by winning IC again) that Zoe will go. If Tammy and Zoe have a big blow-up either pre- or post-IC, MB might easily edit it to look like drama-hating Vee or no love lost Kathy wants to take her out making us "surprised" when Robert gets the boot instead. Lets also remember that we are (ahem) experts at this. What is surprising to MB and the average dolt, isn't always surprising to us. I agree with Krautboy that a Robert boot would qualify as surprising, but a Tammy boot would not.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Robert is also "unpredictable""
I'm having issues with the Tammy/Zoe "falling out." (Yes, I *have* taken my medication, it's not helping *grin*)

We were supposed to see Kathy/Zoe having it out, including Kathy's "She just lied right to my face" comment. BUT...they're chummy again, sitting together, and voting together (okay, I also think that Z's closer to PappyPea than Kathy right now, so that swayed her vote more, but anyway). We were supposed to see them totally break ties with one another, and that hasn't happened.

What if what happens is that EPM is misleading us with the Tammy/Zoe conflict? What if...(and we KNOW he does this) he chops off half of that comment Zoe made, and what she was really saying was, "I told John, 'I never liked you from the beginning, but I'll vote with you'"? I have a feeling she's simply trying to explain her defection from the Rotu-4, and that this discussion is actually MORE indicative of them mending fences (hey, Z, want some syrup with your waffle?).

I agree with what others have said here, too: whenever there's been an ep that's been billed as "unpredictable" it throws us into a tizzy trying to figure out what EPM means. What he means is, to the average Joe watching the show, it's unpredictable. I mean, most of the people I know didn't think Gina was going to go in the episode she did, and were totally shocked. Let's not overthink this, folks.

"You are a fluke of the Universe. You have no right to be here. And whether you can hear it or not, the Universe is laughing behind your back." - Tony Hendra, Deteriorata

04-23-02, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Robert is also "unpredictable""
What if...(and we KNOW he does this) he chops off half of that comment Zoe made, and what she was really saying was, "I told John, 'I never liked you from the beginning, but I'll vote with you'"? I have a feeling she's simply trying to explain her defection from the Rotu-4, and that this discussion is actually MORE indicative of them mending fences (hey, Z, want some syrup with your waffle?).

Although it's possible that MB chopped off some of the comments, it doesn't explain Tammy's comment in her confessional-- "I hate Zoe. She's a b!tch". In the preview, Tammy's comment is also shown right after Zoe's "I hate you" speech. I'm definitely sure that those two will fall out in the next episode and it isn't a misdirection by MB.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Lessons"
1) I shouldn't talk out of my ass.

2) I should take my own advice and not overthink the issues.

*Grin*

04-23-02, 01:25 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Four To Four: What happens?"
Hi Swami,
I just wanna give you some of my opinions regarding your post.
We have Zoe severing ties with Tammy ("I never liked you from the beginning") in a commercial from an overseas market (Phillipines?)
I saw this version of the preview and I'm living in Singapore.

I think both could be red herrings in that Zoe has played her cards so close to her chest and has been very careful to not antagonize anyone, not J/T/R, or S/V , that it seems unlikely she would suddenly sever ties with Tammy before knowing where immunity lay. However, if Tammy was not immune and was a clear target, then Zoe would be free to 'bash' Tammy. Especially if she thought a public severing of the ties would strengthen her position with (an)other survivor(s). These are the only circumstances in which I see Zoe utterly severing her relationship with Tammy. Putting these two spoilers together leads me to believe that Tammy does not get Immunity this week, and is a target instead.

In the preview that I saw, the Tammy-Zoe fight was done in private and there didn't seem to be anyone else on the Rotu beach other than Tammy and Zoe (they could be off camera but I don't think so since the preview showed the Tammy-Zoe fight in different angles and there was no one else present). My guess is that Tammy had approached Zoe after the John boot to discuss their new strategy but Zoe said, "I never liked you since the first day I stepped into the island" (or something along this line). In my opinion, this is a reallyyy bad strategy on Zoe's part to quarrel with Tammy but perhaps the stress of the game finally got to her and she just snapped at Tammy then. There's no other excuse for Zoe's poor game strategy because:
1) the bickering between them was done in private so it was not done to prove anything to the other contestants, and
2) antagonizing Tammy at this point will lose Zoe a vote (and perhaps more if she told Robert and John what happened) if Zoe were to end up in the final 2.
With Zoe's careless act, don't dispell the possibility that she might actually say that to Tammy before the IC.
I wouldn't discount Tammy winning the IC or a tie vote just yet.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Four To Four: What happens?"
I think there is reason to speculate that this weeks boot will be Zoe. She has not only pissed T/R off but, remember Sean was pissed about the Rob vote, and we all know Rob was riding Zoe hard about her lieing.

I can see Vee voting for Zoe is she starts any kind of drama with Tammy, Vee doesn't like drama and Zoe has been in the center of a lot of it since the merge.

I can see P/N going along with a Zoe boot cause reguardless, if they feel they have a connection with S/V (religous or otherwise) they still have the majority of votes after this TC, and Kathy would have to chose between T/R or S/V/N/P.

This is a way I can see things going, I kinda hope I'm right, cause Zoe has been bothering me the last few episodes, it would be nice to know what is going on with her.

Cin

kdzgon 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-02, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kdzgon Click to send private message to kdzgon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Four To Four: What happens?"
That, or Zoe feels so strong in her alliance, there is no question that if T doesn't leave this time, she'll be gone the next. Zoe's "cat that ate the canary" grin at the last TC is not a sign of someone unsure of her situation.

Of course, it is in S&V's best interest to flip to T&R's alliance, because the best they could hope for is 5th or so with N/P/Z/K. However, make it to the Final 4, all it takes is an immunity win or two to make the final cuts. If that happens, the tie-breaker will decide the direction for the rest of the series, just as MS's fall into the fire set the journey to the finals in the Australian Outback. For the losing faction in a tie this week it would only be a matter of "what order?", not "what if?".

Wouldn't it be something to see two smart votes in a Survivor series?? Now *THAT* would be "...the most unpredictable...ever"!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •