The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Transcript of Different Commercial Showing in Philippines & Singapore"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-02, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Transcript of Different Commercial Showing in Philippines & Singapore"
I haven't seen this posted here but many posters at sucks have seen a different commercial then we are getting which shows Tammy & Zoe having words. I copied the post from awra at

http://www.planetsucksinteractive.com/messageboard.html

RE: Singapore is only later by a few hours...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I live in the Philippines and I usually tape every episode during the live feed at 1pm since I am at work. I don't have any equipment to make vidcaps, so here's a transcript of the preview they showed over here:

--------------------
JP: Next week on Survivor
(aerial shot, mountains, sunrise, etc)

JP: John's departure marks a new era at Soliantu
(shot of Neleh, Vee, Sean and Pashcal at waterfalls)

(Sean at the falls, arms stretching out, shouting)
Sean: It's a new day we're startin' here!"

(Shots of Kathy, Neleh, Vee all smiling)

JP: Friends become bitter enemies

(Zoe and Tammy walking at the shore where Kathy and Zoe had their talk last ep.)

Zoe: From the get go I didn't like you

(Tammy to camera)
Tammy: I have changed my opinion of Zoe.
(shot of zoe at the shore)

Tammy: Zoe's a #####.

JP: And two lucky Survivors get away from it all.

(supposed pan shot of Survivors walking to RC: Shot of Pachal (blue shirt), Sean, Neleh, Zoe and Vee)

Jeff to Survivors: And now for the reward: an authentic Marquesan feast!

(shot of Kathy and Robert)

(shot of Marquesans in grass skirts preparing food then dancing/singing)

-------------------end--------------

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Transcript of Different Commerc... NightScribe 04-21-02 1
   RE: Transcript of Different Commerc... shakes the clown 04-21-02 2
   RE: Transcript of Different Commerc... clemsonbeav 04-21-02 4
   RE: Transcript of Different Commerc... RocketGirl7 04-21-02 5
   Zoe, the reluctant ex-Rotu-4 PsychoDoc 04-21-02 7
 RE: Transcript of Different Commerc... heymikey 04-21-02 3
 I can't wait for Thursday JeffGator 04-21-02 6
 RE: Transcript of Different Commerc... munson 04-22-02 8
   RE: Transcript of Different Commerc... Mitrelleum 04-22-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-21-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Transcript of Different Commercial Showing in Philippines & Singapore"
I think from this we can determine that in the upcoming episode everyone will know about Zoe voting against John, and Tammy is furious about it.

Another interesting tidbit for those of you who think that Kathy and Zoe haven't mended fences:

A shot of Zoe, Kathy, and Neleh at epidsode 8 TC. Notice that Kathy has her arm around Zoe, and that each of them is sporting a band around their upper arm. Are these two our "2 peas in a pod"?

I think Zoe is definitely with K/N/P (always has been IMO) and Tammy and Robert now know it.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-02, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Transcript of Different Commercial Showing in Philippines & Singapore"

> Notice that Kathy has
>her arm around Zoe, and
>that each of them is
>sporting a band around their
>upper arm. Are these
>two our "2 peas in
>a pod"?
>

....I don't disagree that Zzzzz and Kathy might be the peas in the pod, but I don't think she has her arm around Zzzzzz in this photo. It looks to me like kathy's arm is simply resting on something behind her. It definitely does not continue on the other side of Zzzzzz's neck, although at first glance Zzzzz's disgusting looking man body and bulging muscles gives the appearance as if kathy's hand is there, but its really just Zzzzzz's shoulder.

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-21-02, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Transcript of Different Commercial Showing in Philippines & Singapore"
Could it be Kathy reaching behind her to get her bag? Maybe the tribe has spoken for Kathy? It's probably not though, b/c I'm an idiot when it comes to vid caps.

RocketGirl7 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-21-02, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RocketGirl7 Click to send private message to RocketGirl7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Transcript of Different Commercial Showing in Philippines & Singapore"

What is going on with Neleh's hand here? You can see her hand resting on her knee and then her other hand (?) underneath. The other hand appears to be gripping her arm. Could it be Kathy's hand? It just looks like a funny position for Neleh's arm and hand to be in. Any thoughts or am I just seeing things?

PsychoDoc 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-02, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoDoc Click to send private message to PsychoDoc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Zoe, the reluctant ex-Rotu-4"
With the preview of Tammy and Zoe's cat fight, TR definitely know that Z is not with them, whether they know of her vote for J or not.

My contention has been that Zoe just went with the Rotu flow and it went beyond what they has originally intended. Remember it started with John wanting Gabe's word that they were working toward an old Rotu reunification, and the other 3 agreed to vote with J to get Gabe out. Then somehow, J spun out of control and enlisted almost everyone but Gabe(Vee missed? Vee who?). I had wondered if the other 3 actually agreed to it, as the condition to ensure a Gabe boot was that they target New-Mu after the merge. This seem like a 180 degree change in strategy to reunite old Rotu. Zoe and maybe Robert might have gone along with it, and saw no necessity to go against the inner Rotu4 circle. If P/N had allowed S, V and then K(they appeared to only tolerate her. At one point, I thought I read,"what's this crazy woman saying now" in P's face when she tried to talk to him about Rob's assertions) to be booted in succession, would the final 4 be really the Rotu-4? Zoe and Robert seemed to have something different in mind or rather, might not have made up their minds yet. Soft signs of these would be:
For NP & Z:
~ Z & P's body language at the last IC, they seemed to be teasing each other when they targetted each other once after they finished with Vee(Think it was N,Z,P). The reunification theory.
~ Z's chop pattern was V,P,P
~ multiple instances when N seem rather closed to Z, leaning on her at least twice.
For NP & R:
~ R taking the 3rd chop at John when N was still untouched and P had 1 left.
~ R's chop pattern was S,K,J,Z,N T, if I'm not mistaken.
~ R & P also seem very comfortable with each other, more so than with the other men. P leaning on R while waiting for others to fall in the last IC.(Felt very weird seeing this)
(Contrast J's chopping pattern: S,P,N and T's:S,K,N,Z,R)

Looks like I've gone off in a tangent as well.

My point being, depending on how close NP-Z are and P-R, I can see a third person with NP, other than K. My gut feeling is that it is Z. If Z has indeed mended fences with K, who they target would greatly depend on which duo is more powerful, ie if it were NP, then S is targeted, and if it were K-Z then it would have to be T especially after the "cat-fight". An IC win by T would make it very interesting as it would be a tough choice of either S or R out. So would this be the "excitement" that we are supposed to be waiting for?

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-02, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Transcript of Different Commercial Showing in Philippines & Singapore"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-02 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

Someone in the Philippines (specifically awra from the survivorsucks ezboard.com) posted this sound clip about the preview that was shown to them.

http://votedoff.tv/real/S4PreviewAsia.rm

Zoe and Tammy obviously becomes "bitter enemies". I can't wait for the next episode!

edited to give credit to awra

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-21-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I can't wait for Thursday"
Wow, this looks like it's going to be a great episode. I can't imagine how Tammy could possibly have a chance at lasting past this next episode if she and Zoe get into a fight like this. Zoe appears to be on the side with everyone else, seeing as how she voted out John. And Tammy already seemed to be their next choice to boot out. However, it does look like Tammy might win immunity next week and i guess that is what will save her.

I think that the fact that they have bands on their arms, does prove that they are now in a tight alliance.

I think it's very mysterious that MB did not show us that Zoe voted for John. It's almost like he doesn't want us to know about an alliance of Zoe with Kathy or Neleh or whoever else she is now alligned with. It's like he's keeping it a secret so we will be very suprised later on. I think she only agreed to the John/Tammy/Robert alliance, just so she could just make it until the merge and then after that she would return to her original alliance with Neleh and Kathy and possibly Paschal.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-22-02, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Transcript of Different Commercial Showing in Philippines & Singapore"
I'll wager that this preview airs here shortly, if it hasn't already. The purpose, obviously, is to paint Zoe as a target in E9 to take the heat of Tammy and Robert.

First, the last word on Zoe from Kathy in E8 is that she doesn't trust her. Next, we have the attempt to hide her defection from the Rot4 and her vote for John. Now, her supposed alliance mate Tammy is calling her a b!tch.

All this work to attempt to misdirect our attention away from R/T and toward Zoe just seems too...obvious. Might we be in for shocker this week?

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Transcript of Different Commercial Showing in Philippines & Singapore"
Neleh's arms look quite natural in the photo. In fact, she looks comfortable. I've seen people sit like that plenty of times.
Besides, not only is Kathy's arm not long enough to reach over there the way she's sitting, but I don't think it would be a good idea to show physical bonding to your other tribemates at TC. Stuff like that is the reason John is no more. (Not to mention blatant arrogance and cockiness.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •