The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Coconut Chop / Boot Order"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-02, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Coconut Chop / Boot Order"
I'm not sure where to put this since it may not be a spoiler for future episodes. So, the moderators may want to move it to any appropriate board (whatever it may be).

Anyways, I got the IC's coconut chop order from the Surviiivor website. A lot of people made the assumption that the Rotu 4 showed their intended boot order of the contestants on that challenge. Did they? Anyways, here is a list shamelessly taken from jessiek's post on how the IC's Chop of Coconuts went down:

JOHN (by Sean)
SEAN (by Tammy)
SEAN (by Robert)
KATHY (by Vee)
JOHN (by Sean)
SEAN (by John) OUT by John, Robert, & Tammy
VEE (by Neleh)
VEE (by Zoe)
VEE (by Pappy) OUT by Neleh, Z, Pappy... who is with Vee?
KATHY (by Tammy)
KATHY (by Robert) OUT by Robert, Tammy, and Vee
PAPPY (by Zoe)
NELEH (by John)
ZOE (by Pappy)
PAPPY (by Zoe)
JOHN (by Robert) OUT by Sean (twice) and Robert (notice Robert chose John's nuts over Pappy's)

PAPPY (by John) OUT by Zoe (twice) and John
TAMMY (by Neleh)
ZOE (by Robert)
ROBERT (by Neleh)
ZOE (by Tammy) OUT by Pappy, Robert, Tammy (hmm, Robert and Tammy chopped Zoe before Neleh)

NELEH (by Robert)
NELEH (by Tammy) OUT by Robert, Tammy, and John
ROBERT (by Tammy) OUT by Neleh (twice and Tammy
TAMMY WINS IMMUNITY

Anyways, the original poster (jessiek from surviiivor.com) asked this question:
Why was Neleh so concerned about this challenge when she made it to the Final 3 in it?

---------

Plus, why did Vee told Jeff at TC that the IC challenge showed how the Rotu 4 alliance were planning to vote people off, when in fact, none of the Rotu 4 (with the exception of Zoe) cut her coconuts down?

I am aware that the Rotu 4's (or 3's) cockiness and arrogance after the challenge was probably the main reason why Neleh and Paschal voted for John. But why would they say that the Rotu 4's intended boot order was shown during the challenge?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 We're running out of locks! shakes the clown 04-20-02 1
   RE: We're running out of locks! heymikey 04-20-02 3
 RE: Coconut Chop / Boot Order SurvivorBlows 04-20-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-20-02, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "We're running out of locks!"
>I'm not sure where to put
>this since it may not
>be a spoiler for future
>episodes.

...oh I don't know, how about here in the thread located just a few threads down titled "COCONUT CHALLENGE SPECULATION THREAD"

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2649.shtml

that's probably where I would've started.

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-02, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: We're running out of locks!"
LOL, sorry, I did not see that. If you are a moderator, you can lock this post if you want to.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-02, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Coconut Chop / Boot Order"
This is the right board, but it's already here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2649.shtml

Locking.

-SB

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •