The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Zoe voted for John?!?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

stepol 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-19-02, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stepol Click to send private message to stepol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Zoe voted for John?!?"
I know this must be posted somewhere else but I can't find it. After reviewing the tape again last night I was watching the votes during John's farewell speech. I noticed that Vee had written "JC" on her card which I assume must be for John. I didn't remember Jeff showing a "JC" card when he read the votes and I also remember thinking it was strange that he didn't read what I thought would be the fourth vote for Sean to build the suspense.

Imagine my surprise to see (very briefly) Zoe with "John" written on her card. She doesn't hold it up but it is definately one of the "John" cards that Jeff reads during TC. That makes last night's vote 6-3 in favor of John and not the 5-4 I thought it was.

So what the heck is up with that? Did Zoe know about the Neleh/Paschal double-secret switch? If not, what was she trying to do? Is there really some Kathy/Zoe bond that they're hiding? I can't believe that Kathy is that clever but she did mention it to Rob that they were really close. Are we all being played?

Makes my head spin ... what a great episode!

- stepol

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Zoe voted for John?!? KevMo 04-19-02 1
   RE: Zoe voted for John?!? stepol 04-19-02 2
 RE: Zoe voted for John?!? munson 04-19-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KevMo 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-19-02, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KevMo Click to send private message to KevMo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Zoe voted for John?!?"
The CBS website does in fact show the vote as having been 6-3

stepol 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-19-02, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stepol Click to send private message to stepol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Zoe voted for John?!?"
Oops! Sorry ... darn! I missed the giant thread AND the website. I knew if I posted it would suddenly appear.

I must be having a Neleh moment.

- stepol

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-19-02, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Zoe voted for John?!?"
I know this must be posted somewhere else but I can't find it.

Ummm, let's see.... good place to look would have been, oh, I don't know, maybe the thread entitled , ZOE'S VOTE AT TC!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •