The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""American Juniors", Group 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-26-03, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""American Juniors", Group 2"
So the show fulfilled the thought I was having in the back of my head, that it could be all girls in Group 2. The guys who performed Tuesday didn't give the best performances.

The girls selected, I don't think were any huge surprises, no Chauncey Matthews this time.

But were we not on the edge of our seats when it came to the last name? I don't know what would happen is Taylor Thompson didn't make it. What kind of complex Taylor would've been in, after being outshined by her sister, AGAIN.

I was ready to hear Canyon Grove... whew!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "American Juniors", Group 2 Gigglebush 06-26-03 1
 RE: "American Juniors", Group 2 Rikker Mortis 06-26-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Gigglebush 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-26-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gigglebush Click to send private message to Gigglebush Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "American Juniors", Group 2"
I agree...I pretty much pegged this group as well. As far as the whole ten in the finals now, the only person who really doesn't deserve to be there is Chauncey. Sorry, but it should have been Grace Leer.

That was horrible what they did to those kids last night. Making them wait for the final vote while they went to a break and then Reuben sang. You could tell the kids were more upset than amused. And poor Tori was crying for her sister and Taylor was just heartbroken. But I knew she deserved to be in there and was hoping they wouldn't pull a "Chauncey" on this one. Thank goodness it was fair.

Tori certainly deserved to have the most votes last night. In fact, although she's one of the youngest, I think she may just have the most "Star" quality. She doesn't seem to get the least bit nervous, her voice has perfect pitch and carries well, she's quite mature and can dance well, and the camera loves her.

I think Taylor is just beautiful and she has a lot of poise. She just needs a tad more confidence and she is every bit as good as Tori. I think the older you get, the more you feel the nerves because you realize what's at stake in settings like this.

I vote for an all "girl" group anyway. The 3 boys that have advanced can't sing nearly as well as any of the girls in the final. I'm hoping they aren't going to throw some guys in just for the groups sake and drop some of the more deserving girls. But I guess America will decide. AJ wouldn't be too bad, but the 2 other boys are more cut out for "Broadway" NOT a pop group.

Good luck kids...you are all fantastic!!

PS: I missed the very first episode of American Juniors (when they started the auditions). Does anyone have it taped and can dub a copy for me? I would be willing to send an MO for the tape and shipping.

Rikker Mortis 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-26-03, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rikker%20Mortis Click to send private message to Rikker%20Mortis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "American Juniors", Group 2"
yes, i was ready for "chauncey-gate part 2" if canyon got in. its bad enough grace leer got screwed, would be even worse if someone like chantel or lucy got passed over as well.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •