The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Coconut Chop Challenge Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jancan 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-19-02, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jancan Click to send private message to jancan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Coconut Chop Challenge Speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-02 AT 02:54 PM (EST)

Analysis of relationships and cheating?

This is my first try at a thread. If I screw it up at least it's an appropriate topic and you can put me on the chopping block.

I've divided the speculation into two sections.

1.) Analysis of the relationships revealed in the challenge.
Round 1:
Sean chops John
Tammy " Sean
Robert " Sean

No surprises here.

Round 2:
Vee slices Kathy
Sean " John
John " Sean (Irony- John outs Sean!)

Again no surprises.

Round 3:
Paschal cuts off Vee
Tammy " Kathy
Robert " Kathy
Zoe " Paschal
John " Neleh
Paschal cuts off Zoe * * * (WTH - I went back and checked this....it WAS presented this way. Paschal was shown twice in round 3. What does this mean?)

Rotu 4 sends the message. It seemed to hurt Neleh's feelings that John was playing seriously and picked her.

Round 4:
Zoe severs Paschal, seemingly in fun
Robert " John, good natured fun again
John " Paschal, he looks like he's playing mean.
Neleh " Tammy, revenge for her Paschal?

Neleh has got the message loud and clear. Is this the beginning of her strategizing?

Round 5:
Robert notches Zoe
Neleh " Robert, revenge? Is this a hint at a friendship between Zoe and Neleh?
Tammy " Zoe

Round 6:
R & T take out N

Round 7:
Tammy wins

2.) Cheating?

*****Paschals double showing (see round 3 above) Is Burnett cheating again?

edited to clarify

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Coconut Chop Challenge Speculat... SurvivorBlows 04-19-02 1
   RE: Coconut Chop Challenge Speculat... jancan 04-19-02 2
 RE: Coconut Chop Challenge Speculat... GuessItRains 04-19-02 3
 RE: Coconut Chop Challenge Speculat... curveball 04-19-02 4
 RE: Coconut Chop Challenge Speculat... Rebel Crown 04-19-02 5
   RE: Coconut Chop Challenge Speculat... mindysue 04-19-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-02, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Coconut Chop Challenge Speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-02 AT 02:58 PM (EST)

Are you sure this is right -- by your record KATHY was out second after SEAN and VEE never received three chops.

...yet Vee was clearly out second after Sean (remember the Johnny Cochran comment?))

I think it's time to go back to the chopping block...

-SB

jancan 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-19-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jancan Click to send private message to jancan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Coconut Chop Challenge Speculation"
Get out the knives and machetees...I'm going down big time!

It's been fun!

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-02, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Coconut Chop Challenge Speculation"
Like SB, I'm wondering if this is truly accurate and don't have time to check the tape now. We're missing at least 2 cuts on Vee and 1 on Robert.

But what really strikes me looking at the list is this: Neleh was most upset by how quickly "they" went after Paschal. As soon as the other three went out, Paschal was next. And yet the person who cut Paschal the first two times was Zoe. John only took him out with a third cut after Robert had eliminated him from the game. Robert and Tammy were also both going after Zoe before Neleh.

All rather stange really. I still can't figure this Zoe character out at all.

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-02, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Coconut Chop Challenge Speculation"
I haven't looked at my tape either, in fact I missed the Zoe vote too, but I think once we hit round 2 the editing took effect, and I'm not even sure the person shown grabbig the knife was the same person shown cutting the rope. Know what I mean? Just because we see Robert grab the knife, and Zoe's rope cut, doesn't mean he did it. Again, I have not reviewed the tape, just guessing that the editing played a factor.

-cb

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-19-02, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Coconut Chop Challenge Speculation"
After going over the tape a few times, here's what I saw.

1)Coconut milk
Sean cut John
Tammy cut Sean
Robert cut Sean

2)Cannibalism
Vee cut Kathy
Sean cut John
John cut Sean
Neleh cut Vee
Zoe cut Vee

3)Eating
Paschal cut Vee
Tammy cut Kathy
Robert cut Kathy
Zoe cut Paschal
John cut Neleh

Round 4's question was not heard
Paschal cut Zoe
Zoe cut Paschal
Robert cut John
John cut Paschal
Neleh cut Tammy

5)Horse
Robert cut Zoe
Neleh cut Robert
Tammy cut Zoe

Round 6 question not heard
Robert cut Neleh
Tammy cut Neleh

7)Sea cucumbers
Tammy cut Robert

After question 3, Jiffy P mentioned that Robert still had 3 ropes left, but I only saw 2 being cut! The editing on questions 4,5, and 6 was sloppy and hard to follow; I may have missed one or it wasn't shown. Anyone else see it? We may need more investigation

mindysue 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-19-02, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindysue Click to send private message to mindysue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Coconut Chop Challenge Speculation"
If you notice, when Robert and Tammy were in the same round they always cut the same. Zoe seem to be cutting randomly and playing with Pappy. I think we missed some of the cutting and questions. At one point, you see them cutting several times in a row without a question in between.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •