The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Backwards Frames, the NeleH theory..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-02, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Backwards Frames, the NeleH theory..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-02 AT 01:08 PM (EST)

Oh, Buuuuunnnggllllerrr!!! Where you at? We need your help!

There is a theory that is brewing out there that NeleH will be the champion of Survivor IV.

I read it first at this link, and it might be in other places.

The bottom line is that some people have noticed that, throughout the series, some quick shots have been reversed. One example was Rob and Kathy shaking hands, which for an instant was seen to be "left handed", or reversed.

In a manner of TapeWatcher's Ethan theory of the Star-Of-David sun, this could be that little "hint" that NeleH (who's name is her grandmother's "Helen" spelled backward, of course) wins the game.

I thought I saw a "backward" shot of Gina one time, but it was so brief that it barely registered with me (and I probably attributed it to the Scotch & Amaretto "Godfather" drinks I regularly enjoy while watching the program). So everyone out there, be on the lookout for backward/reversed shots!

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Backwards Frames, the NeleH the... Dianetic 04-18-02 1
   RE: Backwards Frames, the NeleH the... macamrox 04-18-02 4
   RE: Backwards Frames, the NeleH the... SurvivinDawg 04-18-02 6
 RE: Backwards Frames, the NeleH the... bergdogg 04-18-02 2
 RE: Not the first time though... Ogachu 04-18-02 3
 RE: Backwards Frames, the NeleH the... George Tirebiter 04-18-02 5
   interesting point about NWW bergdogg 04-18-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-02, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Backwards Frames, the NeleH theory..."
I saw a scene last week where John was straight, Sean was working hard, and Vee was visible.
Is this the backwards universe you are referring to?

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-02, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Backwards Frames, the NeleH theory..."
Thanks Dianetic. This made me laugh out loud at work!!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-02, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Backwards Frames, the NeleH theory..."
Now THAT was funny! You should write an episode summary!

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-18-02, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Backwards Frames, the NeleH theory..."
The problem with this is that he is getting all of his information is from the EZ boards!!! Sure, everything he stated is a fact, but that doesn't mean it will turn out that way.

Well, We will just have to see.

Hulkamania is STILL runnin' WILD!!!!

Ogachu 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ogachu Click to send private message to Ogachu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Not the first time though..."
Weren't there backwards shots in S3, too??? Specifically the one of Tom's tattoo jumping from one shoulder to the other. I'm not ruling it out, but it could just be sloppy editing.

Ogachu

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-18-02, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Backwards Frames, the NeleH theory..."
I read all this hooey, and I think it's just a desperate attempt to duplicate tapewatcher's Ethan theory. I mean--the person who came up with the idea chose the ID "NelehWillWin" (or something similar) from the start, so I would say they had some preconceptions.

That Star of David was EVERYWHERE, and that theory had TONS of examples to corroborate, but this strikes me as reaching awfully far. . . Before I'd heard this tale, I'd already noticed BOTH tribal flags shown backwards, and Rob flip-flopped. Maybe Kathy and Rob's handshake was played with as an attempt to be clever about how honest their pledge was.

But Neleh's mole jumps from one cheek to the other, so she must win? And one of the posters supporting the backwards theory figured it validated his own feeling she'd win--because we'd already had "old male, old female, young male. . . must be a young female next!" (OMG--I just caught myself rolling my eyes like Brandi. . .)

Sorry, this struck me as silly as the bingo/astrology/Black Tammy chart spoof going on at Bashers. . . I really can't see this goofy-clueless girl outlasting anyone with half a PLAN.

GT

Nothing is as terrible to see as ignorance in action. -Goethe 

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-18-02, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "interesting point about NWW"
You see, for the most part I would agree with you, but she has changed her name twice before.

Her original name was TinaWillWin during Survivor 2, and EthanWillWin during Survivor 3. Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it?? Or not, since I am just a big Neleh mark who wants her to win.

Hulkamania is STILL runnin' WILD!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •