The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Early Show Promo For Tomorrow's Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-18-02, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Early Show Promo For Tomorrow's Show"
In the Early Show's promo for tomorrow's show, it showed a brief clip of "meet the latest bootee, etc." It pictured someone walking in water from knees down. I couldn't tell if man or woman but person was wearing what looked like tan gym shoes. It also showed a clip of Rotu running through the maze. Does this mean someone from Rotu is going or someone from the group of 4 minus Rob that ran through the maze? Or is it just a red herring?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Wouldn't put too much stock in it. weltek 04-18-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-02, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Wouldn't put too much stock in it."
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-02 AT 10:24 AM (EST)

I'm not saying it ISN'T indicative of the bootee, I'm just saying we should use it as too much basis. The men all seem to have the same tennis shoes (tan toe, orange lip) as do the women (all tan). If we were to draw a conclusion, or bootee would be Tammy (all Tan shoe, participated in Maze), unless you saw a Vee's leg (would've noticed if it were darker skin I'm guessing).

The only way this could happen is if she gives her immunity away. Guess it could happen, but it'd be a long shot. Some have speculated that she does give it away and thus moved a big target onto herself by having a big head & thinking she's not in danger of being voted off.

Good eye on the detail though. Who knows, it could be right. She does have an EyeMail profile, is a big physical threat, and if P/N/K/S/V team up & Tammy gives immunity away to say, John, she could very well be the target.

That would indeed be a surprise leading into the recap ep.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •