The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
I heard Bob on the radio today and he was asked about Jen and the tabloid story.....He laughed at it and said he is prepared for all the weird stuff that he has done to come out. He said some things that he did at Michigan State would be funny but embarrassing now. The only thing he asked was that they do not go into his divorce. He hinted at a few more of the changes to the show but nothing specific. If you remember, he demanded that the show be changed or he would not do it (He said he turned them down about 1000 times before they caved in on his demands). So there will be not big proposal at the end and he hinted that the way the women are cut will be different.

Shooting will start the 2nd week of June so I will be on the look out for camera crews in Ferndale about the end of July.

So if no big proposal.....what other changes do you think Bob will make and will it make the show better?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... SurvivinDawg 05-23-03 1
 RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... SurvivorBlows 05-27-03 2
   RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... djandy 05-27-03 3
       RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... jeannemarie97 05-27-03 4
           RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... Femme 05-28-03 6
               RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... SurvivinDawg 05-28-03 8
               The Bachelorette realitybites 05-28-03 11
   RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... SurvivinDawg 05-28-03 5
       RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... Femme 05-28-03 7
           RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... SurvivinDawg 05-28-03 9
               RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... Schnookie Palookie 05-28-03 10
                   RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... SurvivinDawg 05-29-03 13
                       RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... Schnookie Palookie 05-29-03 16
           RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... Greenlee 08-18-03 38
       RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... SurvivorBlows 05-28-03 12
           RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... Ahtumbreez 05-29-03 14
               RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... SurvivinDawg 05-29-03 15
                   RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... Femme 05-29-03 18
                       RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... SurvivinDawg 05-30-03 19
                           RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... Femme 05-31-03 21
               RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... DoodleBug 05-30-03 20
           RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... Schnookie Palookie 05-29-03 17
               RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... jeannemarie97 05-31-03 22
                   Trista & the Key of Doom realitybites 06-01-03 23
                       RE: Trista & the Key of Doom jeannemarie97 06-01-03 24
                       RE: Trista & the Key of Doom SurvivinDawg 06-02-03 27
           RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... Greenlee 08-18-03 39
 Bob's Weight under scrutiny DoodleBug 06-02-03 25
   RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny KScott 06-02-03 26
       RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny jeannemarie97 06-03-03 28
           RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny SurvivinDawg 06-08-03 34
       RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny SurvivorBlows 06-05-03 32
   RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny HobbsofMI 06-04-03 29
       RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny Bebo 06-05-03 30
           RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny SurvivinDawg 06-05-03 31
           RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny jeannemarie97 06-08-03 33
               RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny SurvivinDawg 06-08-03 35
 RE: New Bob info....and changes to ... HobbsofMI 06-16-03 36
   Local news information... HobbsofMI 07-07-03 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
I've speculated before that they might make it that no one girl gets booted until the last one. Instead of 10-4-3-2-1 (which The Bachelorette did) it might go 10-6-4-2-1.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-03 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

No offense, but who the heck is Bob the Dancing Loon to be in a position to be demanding any "creative changes" to the series?

Maybe it's just me, but one series with Bob constantly hamming it up for the camera was more than enough for me... watching Bob try and jumpstart his stand up comic career this fall is something that I don't see myself having any interest in.

Personally I kinda think ABC would be better served leading off the fall with another Bachelorette series... if you look at the full 2002-2003 season ratings, Bachelorette finished the season at #13 overall while Andrews's disappointing edition of B3 dragged Bachelor's season rating down to #18

-SB

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-27-03, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
I'm all for more Bachelorettes. Much more entertaining to watch. They should do 2 Bachelorettes and 1 Bachelor each year - for however long this franchise lasts.

jeannemarie97 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-27-03, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeannemarie97 Click to send private message to jeannemarie97 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
This B3 was the first of any of the series I'd seen and, frankly, I found Andrew such a disappointment to watch, even though some of the women were interesting.

I've read so many positive comments about how great the interactions were among the guys themselves as well as with Trista during the Bachelorette. In fact, I don't think I've read one bad comment. Why DID ABC plan another Bachelor rather than a Bachelorette to follow on?

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-28-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
I found Andrew such a disappointment to watch,

Andrew was a disappointment for me, too, until they showed his real persnality on the "After the Rose" finale. He's a total nerd. I love that. Why do they make these guys (and Trista even) seem so "thoughtful, romantic and intense" when plain old charm and goofiness can be much more appealing?

For that reason, I think Bob will be a great Bachelor.

I've read so many positive comments about how great the interactions were among the guys themselves as well as with Trista during the Bachelorette. In fact, I don't think I've read one bad comment. Why DID ABC plan another Bachelor rather than a Bachelorette to follow on?

I think it's probably a lot harder to find men willing to put themselves in the position of being "picked" by some chick on TV. My husband watched some of the Bachelorette with me and every time some of the guys would be sent home roseless, he would comment that they didn't care. They aren't like women, and for that reason, I bet it's difficult to find a guy who would go on the show, let alone 25 of them, all single, good-looking, straight, personable, photogenic, and of a high-enough status. (I don't think they' bring in a burger-flipper as one of the 25.)

But the guys were much more interesting to watch. It was enjoyable to see Trista lose the respect of some of them, and gain the respect of others. Guys are an enigma to women, who are the largest audience for these shows. We like to watch them in that type of situation. I, for one, don't need to live as cinderella fantasy date vicariously through some chick on TV. I want to see the guys out of their element and working for something they might be too afraid to admit that they really want.

Femme

"All right Ramblers, let's get ramblin'."

05-28-03, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-28-03 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

I agree with some of what you say, Femme, but I also think that there are advantages and disadvantages to both ways (Bachelor and Bachelorette).

The guys who were in the Bachelorette supposedly all wanted to meet Trista, and didn't just apply for the show blind. So maybe Kirsten or Tina Fabulous (or better yet, Christina) gets to be the next Bachelorette?

I have fun watching the women get catty over the Bachelor, and Andrew's show provided plenty of material. Kirsten was especially enjoyable to watch, but Jen had some of that cattiness in her when she talked about Kirsten! The guys just do the "male bonding" thing that guys do (put male total strangers on a basketball court, give 'em a ball, and they'll play like longtime teammates, etc.).

But I have to admit that it was fun watching stalker Russ not be invited to Trista's bedroom, while the other two guys were. Was that just the greatest comeuppance, or what?

(of course, if Femme were The Bachelorette, I'd sure apply to be on the show!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-28-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "The Bachelorette"
>I think it's probably a lot harder to find men willing
>to put themselves in the position of being "picked" by
>some chick on TV. My husband watched some of the
>Bachelorette with me and every time some of the guys
>would be sent home roseless, he would comment that they
>didn't care. They aren't like women, and for that reason,
>I bet it's difficult to find a guy who would go on the show,
>let alone 25 of them, all single, good-looking, straight,
>personable, photogenic, and of a high-enough status.

Your husband saw the same thing I did - the guys DIDN'T care if they went home. I would imagine that most, if not all of them, got enough female attention both before and after the show to forget about Trista very quickly.

I agree that it's a bit harder to find guys than ladies to put up with the rose ceremony BS. But I disagree that's the real problem with "The Bachelorette". The real problem is you have to find a bachelorette who:

1) Is sincere about getting married,
2) Thinks you can really meet a husband this way,
3) Is attractive enough (physically mostly, but also mentally) to entertain a wide range of guys, and
4) Can be entertaining to the television audience.

05-28-03, 06:44 AM (EST)
5. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
I would also like to see more Bachelorette shows.

But I think ABC likes the Bachelor shows because catty, competing women can be soooo entertaining on TV. Just look at Kirsten, Tina Fabulous, Drunk Amber, et. al. to see what I'm talking about.

As to Bob, I still believe that they originally wanted Jamie to be the next Bachelor, and attempted to groom him that way. However, Bob's popularity (especially with women, the main target audience) and Jamie's apparent lack of popularity (and lack of personality) caused them to shift towards Bob.

05-28-03, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
For what it's worth, Jamie was the favorite of all the girls at my school. Still is. I would prefer him over Bob, but Bob's appeal is that he is so real.

Jamie more likely turned it down or was never offered it. They may have been concerned about his apprehension and anxiety or maybe they just really wanted a goofy not-the-best-looking goofy guy to be on the show. Jamie's popularity, I think, far exceeded Bob's with the people I know (college girls age 19-24).

Femme

05-28-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
I agree, I think he wasn't offered it, and possibly for the reasons you state. But no doubt that Bob was mighty popular with the ladies, at the Bachelorette "Tell All" show and the (Andrew) Bachelor "After the Rose" show...

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
I must say I never liked Bob. I'm all for a guy with a great sense of humor (I married one), but when I saw Bob's goofy dancing, I thought WTF? After seeing him interviewed recently, I started liking him a little more. However, I'm not that interested in watching him in a Bachelor show. As I've said before, I'm a hopeless romantic so I'm always hoping these shows will end in true love (yes, I often wear rose colored glasses). Knowing Bob is going on the show just for fun won't make it as much fun. What's the motivation for the women? Ok, I know ... media exposure

Dawg, I do like the idea of having Tina Fabulous coming back for a Bachelorette series. I can see a lot of guys wanting to meet her.

I think I enjoy the Bachelor over the Bachelorette because I like seeing cat fights rather than a bunch of guys drink themselves silly and act like high school boys. YUCK! I did LOVE seeing Russ being rejected by Trista though

05-29-03, 06:45 AM (EST)
13. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
Dawg, I do like the idea of having Tina Fabulous coming back for a Bachelorette series. I can see a lot of guys wanting to meet her.

And I'd be one of them. I'm not sure how things would go after meeting her, but I would like to meet her and find out!

05-29-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
Heh! Even I'd like to meet her LOL

Greenlee 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-18-03, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Greenlee Click to send private message to Greenlee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but on the Oprah show, Charlie said that he had been approached about being the next bachelor, but because he is seeing someone, he turned it down.
That's when they approached Bob.

05-28-03, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
There's a clear obvious choice for the next Bachelorette and it's not Tina Fab, Christina, or anyone else from this edition. Helene Eksterowicz.

...but doing it would force ABC to shine a huge spotlight on the fact that therse relationships aren't exactly working out to well so far, so who knows if they'll do it.

-SB

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-03, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
I'd rather see Gwen from B2 be the next Bachelorette. But I'm kinda surprised that Brooke hasn't been mentioned. The thing with Trista was that both the male and female population liked her, and that is rare.

For Jamie to have done a good job as the Bachelor he would have needed Bob there too as Bob seems to be a buffer for Jamie sometimes. I think Jamie will show up as one of the friends that helps Bob out.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

05-29-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
15. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
But I'm kinda surprised that Brooke hasn't been mentioned

Are we talking Brooke from Andrew's Bachelor? If so, she was definitely gorgeous, but I think she had a really quiet, if not shy personality, and would probably not do well (as Trista did) as the Bachelorette. JMHO.

05-29-03, 07:40 PM (EST)
18. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
I think she means Brooke from Aaron's season. She was the "runner-up" with the daddy in jail...

Alabama Room...

Any of this ring a bell?

Femme

05-30-03, 07:19 AM (EST)
19. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
'Fraid I didn't catch much of the first Bachelor, so it didn't ring a bell.

05-31-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
21. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
Well, that shouldn't matter: she was in the second season.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-03, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-03 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

Hey, everyone!

I agree that Brooke from B2 would be a good choice for a Bachelorette, although I think I saw an article soon after B2 that she now has a boyfriend.

I'd like to see Gwen as a Bachelorette. I think she was popular with girls and guys. Edited to say, I think she's pretty shy though.

05-29-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
17. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
Well, I think they should have Amber on the next Bachelorette. Seeing as most of the men love to get together, get drunk and act like silly highschool boys, it would be hilarious to see her get drunk with them

*I'm kidding ... I don't really like seeing people drunk*

05-31-03, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeannemarie97 Click to send private message to jeannemarie97 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
Since I didn't see the Bachelorette, I'm dying to know how they handled the overnight dates towards the end.

We've come so far backward with regard to the double standard (was ANYONE insulted by the fact that the words "woman" or "women" never crossed the lips of Andrew Firestone or Chris whoever he is) that I just cannot imagine middle America being able to handle a woman possibly spending the night with 3 different guys in quick succession.

Did it go the same way as with Andrew? Did Trista show these guys an envelope with a key and use the same smooth line on each of them, "wanna check it out?", knowing full well that all this is being televised and would be viewed by all 3 of them. Suave dude...maybe they should have Jen head up sales for the company....perhaps a bit more maturity and sophistication there.

Back to the question.....what the heck happened with all that? Did she spend the night with all 3 guys?

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-01-03, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Trista & the Key of Doom"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-03 AT 01:19 AM (EST)

Ah yes, one of my favorite subjects...

>Since I didn't see the Bachelorette, I'm dying to know how
>they handled the overnight dates towards the end.

(snip)

>Did it go the same way as with Andrew? Did Trista show these
>guys an envelope with a key and use the same smooth line
>on each of them, "wanna check it out?", knowing full well that
>all this is being televised and would be viewed by all 3 of
>them.

The procedure was the same, even down to Trista saying, "Let's check it out."

>Back to the question.....what the heck happened with all that?
>Did she spend the night with all 3 guys?

She spent the night with two of them; she & the other guy had a fight just before the envelope was revealed, and they mutually decided to keep their separate rooms.

Middle America's reaction was surprisingly muted. It was clear that she liked both guys and wanted to explore things further with each of them.

06-01-03, 03:24 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Trista & the Key of Doom"
Thanks, I am sufficiently edified if somewhat shocked that no one has from the far right has called for burning at the stake or at least the show being shut down. Wow! Those crazy liberals running the media. Go figure.

06-02-03, 01:17 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Trista & the Key of Doom"
She spent the night with two of them;

This *appeared* to be the case, but one never knows. Probably she did sleep with Charlie and Ryan.

they mutually decided to keep their separate rooms.

Nothing mutual about it, at all! Trista rejected stalker Russ, pure and simple! He's tried to make it sound like it was his idea (during the "Tell All" show), where Trista then came out and rebuffed his story, and there's been an effort to make it seem like a mutual decision... but the truth is that Russ was humiliated because he didn't get invited into Trista's bedroom, and the other guys did.

Served that stalker right, too!

Greenlee 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-18-03, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Greenlee Click to send private message to Greenlee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
>There's a clear obvious choice for
>the next Bachelorette and it's
>not Tina Fab, Christina, or
>anyone else from this edition.
>Helene Eksterowicz.

I would really love to see Gwen be the next bachelorette.
Her or Brooke, although last I heard, Brooke was seeing someone pretty seriously.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Bob's Weight under scrutiny"
LAST EDITED ON 06-02-03 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

This is how shallow TV really is.... heard this on the radio this morning. Not sure how truthful it is, but wanted to share anyway....

It was said that some of the girls that applied to be on the show are dropping out because even though they think Bob is funny, they also feel he's a bit too goofy and FAT! ABC has put Bob on a crash diet for fear that the show will flop this fall.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-02-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny"
If that is true that is just sad that some people can be so shallow.

06-03-03, 08:58 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-03 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

Turn it around and suppose that Bob were Barbara the new Bachelorette and she was too fat; would everyone be complaining about how shallow the guys are and how shallow the public is? I think not. I think it would be considered "the way things are unfortunately, men just HAPPEN to be attracted by the visual, the physical first and they get to know the person afterwards" or something to that effect would be the party line.

God forbid that women should admit to the same thing: that we like tight, cute buns, a nice body in general and a nice looking face to go with it. Some nice clothes, shoes, good hair, all this stuff helps a whole lot too.

It's different when you get to know someone over time, as in working with someone or knowing the person through mutual friends, etc., etc. Then, it's true, probably moreso (is that a word?) for women than for men, that looks don't matter all that much. But in a setting wherein the women don't even know the guy, he needs to be quite attractive to be pallatable for physical contact, I would say.

06-08-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny"
What was that saying from the movie Sex, Lies and Videotape? Dunno if this is exact, but you get the meaning:

"A man learns to fall in love with the woman he is attracted to; a woman learns to become attracted to the man she falls in love with."

06-05-03, 08:18 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny"
Wait... shallowness for physical attraction on a dating show??? The shocker... (have you been watching these shows at all for the past couple of years?)

-SB

06-04-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-03 AT 01:26 PM (EST)

FYI:

When Bob was on the show, he was recovering from an Achilles tendon tear. Therefore, he was a lot heavier then what he is normally. He said on local TV and radio here that he is about 20 to 30 lbs. lighter. Last time I saw him on TV here he said he was down 15 lbs. and was working hard to get back to his normal weight.

edited: heel...tendon....it's all the same...lol..

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny"
According to EOnline's Watch With Kristen column, Bob has lost 40 pounds. She also reports that he was not the first choice for the new Bachelor - Charlie was offered the chance and turned it down.

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/Archive2003/030602c.html

Bebo, Mistress of the Painfully Obvious and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

06-05-03, 10:02 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny"
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-03 AT 10:03 AM (EST)

The above link also says there will be a new Temptation Island.

Yes, I'm headed to that area to post about it now.

06-08-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny"
ABC may have settled on Bob, warts and all, because they'd just been through a season of a boring, uninspiring, just plain dumb pretty boy. Although I didn't see the series with Aaron, I've read that he was fairly boring also.

I still say that if the tables were turned, ABC wouldn't even consider a woman for a second who was even 10 pounds overweight. We could NEVER expect the men to overlook such a shortcoming!!!

As if this were only true in television!! What single man (unmarried) doesn't think he deserves a woman better looking than he is (although he doesn't acknowledge the fact)??!

06-08-03, 07:10 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Bob's Weight under scrutiny"
ABC may have settled on Bob, warts and all, because they'd just been through a season of a boring, uninspiring, just plain dumb pretty boy.

And I still think they asked their Viewership, through Arbitron or some other pollster, who the Viewership wanted to see, and the answers came back "Bob" and "Charlie."

I've said this before, so I apologize if it sounds like beating a dead horse, but I really think ABC was grooming Jamie for it. They inexplicably gave him "hot seat" time on the "Bachelors Tell All" show the week before Trista picked Ryan (on TV). But Jamie was let go early by Trista, and IMHO didn't click with the polls.

06-16-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
36. "RE: New Bob info....and changes to the show...."
New info.....it was reported that Bob left for CA today. They tried his cell phone but he did not pick up but did get his VM.

I'll keep everyone posted.

07-07-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
37. "Local news information..."
Bob has gone Hollywood. He has started to sell clothing with his name on it from some web site. Sorry did not catch it the site.

They spoke to him and the process is going well and he should be bringing some of his picks back to Ferndale and Riverview soon (I'll keep my eyes open).

Also on the rumor front, they said Bob has put his house up for sale. I will walk by and see if there is a sign up.

That is all for now.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •