The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RC Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-17-02, 03:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RC Poll"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-02 AT 04:00 AM (EST)

Why isn't there an RC poll when there's an IC and boot poll?
I think this week's pick for RC winner is the most difficult one among the three picks.
If there is already an RC poll that I'm not aware of, please lock the thread. Thank you.

Edited to say: Same guidelines as the other polls. Put the pick in the subject line, etc.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kathy ShowMeTheWinner 04-17-02 1
 Paschal Mitrelleum 04-17-02 2
 John I_AM_HE 04-17-02 3
 Robert Naked 04-17-02 4
 Robert (Da General) SurvivinDawg 04-17-02 5
   John brenda1234 04-17-02 6
 RE: Tammy (RC Poll) Teddy_Bear 04-17-02 7
 Neleh cowboyroo 04-17-02 8
 Robert Cin 04-17-02 9
   Kathy managerr 04-17-02 10
 Robert scante60a 04-17-02 11
 RE: RC Poll Tatina 04-17-02 12
 Neleh PagongRatEater 04-17-02 13
 RE: RC Poll strone 04-17-02 14
 John, Robert SurvivaBear 04-17-02 15
 Neleh smiles 04-17-02 16
 RE: Neleh janisella 04-17-02 17
 Robert munson 04-17-02 18
 The General !!!!! katem 04-17-02 19
 Vote Totals So Far I_AM_HE 04-17-02 20
 Zoe VanQ 04-17-02 21
 Neleh samboohoo 04-17-02 22
 Robert jancan 04-17-02 23
 Paschal ConanRDU 04-17-02 24
 Neleh Spidey 04-17-02 25
 Robert steppingrazor42 04-17-02 26
 Neleh BaquaR13 04-17-02 27
 Robert hrc2u 04-17-02 28
 Pashcal idiotcowboy 04-17-02 29
 Robert IceCat 04-17-02 30
 Robert Solitaire 04-17-02 31
 Neleh Silvergirl1 04-17-02 32
 Robert rucksack 04-18-02 33
 Robert wendyp 04-18-02 34
 Robert 5Foot3 04-18-02 35
 ROBERT Wacko Jacko 04-18-02 36
 The General macamrox 04-18-02 37
 Robert kawee 04-18-02 38
 Tally So Far SurvivaBear 04-18-02 39
 Robert forehead 04-18-02 40
 Robert sleeeve 04-18-02 41
 Pascal MeToo 04-18-02 42
 Robert bebekid 04-18-02 43
 Neleh lroy 04-18-02 44
 Robert Blueville 04-18-02 45
 Robert s_man 04-18-02 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Kathy"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-02 AT 10:35 AM (EST)

I'll start the ball rolling by picking Kathy.

Edited to add reasoning so I'll not be condemned as a witch if my pick comes true: The kite that she was holding matched the clip where the blueish-green kite was flying the highest (or was that Neleh's?).

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-17-02, 05:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Paschal"
Judging by his trimmed beard and shiny hair pic.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-02, 05:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "John"
and he takes Robert on the scuba diving expedition
my reasoning is in Bungler's preview round 2 thread (basically i believe the high-flying blue kite to be john's)

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Robert"
Oh look.... A free DAW....

RC winner is Robert based on his "happy" promo pic.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Robert (Da General)"
I liked the analysis of the diving vidcaps.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

brenda1234 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-17-02, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brenda1234 Click to send private message to brenda1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "John"
For some reason it fits that our gay friend John would win the kite flying contest.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-17-02, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tammy (RC Poll)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-02 AT 09:37 PM (EST)

It has not been uncommon occurrence on Survivor, that the person, who wins the RC, is motivated to win the IC, as well.

Since the vidcaps show Tammy with the TC necklace; by inverse logic, she, in all probability, wins the RC, as well.

I saw a vidcap, on a post, in one of the spoiler thesds--I can't remember, which one, sorry .

In this vidcap, it appears to me, that there are two contestants--one male, one female--scuba diving.

I think that whomever wins the RC, selects a co-reward winner of the opposite sex (see above).

Since, I believe that Tammy is the RC winner (she is shown excited and victorious in vidcap--see thresd on vidcaps for Ep. 8

and since this RC, involves a double reward winner of I believe--from the opposite sex (see above).

Robert is shown in one of the vidcaps--in the thresd (vidcaps), as being, very excited, and congratulated by an envious John.

--I believe Tammy shares her reward with her teammate, Robert.

As I stated in the IC poll; Tammy needs to secure his loyalties away from J/Z.

In order to be in the final 2; Tammy must have Robert as an ally.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-17-02, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Neleh"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-02 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

The kite that appears to be winning is blue, so is Neleh's.

In the scuba diving clip, it looks like the trainer is to the left and the trainee to the right. You can see long hair in the clip.

I think while she is gone, she is discussed as a potential bootee which is overheard by Kathy or Paschal which brings the "I don't like what's going on comments to a head." She is now a threat by winning something...

Edited to add: The previews say "one survivor"...I don't think they get to take any one with them.....notice a lot of people saying someone takes someone....

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Robert"
I'm just thinking he's gonna start suprising us more.

Cin

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-17-02, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Kathy"
The person shown winning the RC on the CBS Previews often does win.

scante60a 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-17-02, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail scante60a Click to send private message to scante60a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Robert"
...because of vidcap analysis

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-17-02, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: RC Poll"
Ice Cat totally convinced me too with his diving vid cap analysis !

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Neleh"
Looks like her kite is the one up high, but it's hard to tell.

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: RC Poll"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-02 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

Thanks so much for posting this thread!!!! I am in an office pool, currently leading in points, and it would be nice if someone would post a thread on RC and IC each and every week. I am not a guru on any of this, but have enjoyed getting insight on picks from all of you, THANKS A MILLION!

Robert

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-17-02, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "John, Robert"
John wins and takes Robert with him. I wonder how the General feels about holding hands with the Chief?

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Neleh"
I think she is the one swimming.

smiles

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Neleh"
I'll go with the blue kite theory

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-17-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Robert"
When IceCat starts analyzing vidcaps, it's very important to pay close attention. Ice says it's the general, that's good enough for me.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-17-02, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "The General !!!!!"
And he takes Johnny with him.

Neleh is the alternate, even though there are no brownie points for the alternate pick.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Vote Totals So Far"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-02 AT 03:34 PM (EST)

this is post #20, totalling 17 votes, 1 ambiguous vote, and 1 comment
pretty close overall so far, but Robert has the early lead
let me also take this opportunity to point out: Neleh's kite is YELLOW

Robert: 6
Neleh: 4
John: 3
Kathy: 2
Paschal: 1
Tammy: 1

Tatina, I think your vote is for Robert, but I'm not including it until I know for sure

Sean, Vee, and Zoe ain't gettin' any lovin'

VanQ 87 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ Click to send private message to VanQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Zoe"
Just to be different, and I think she takes Robert with her.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Neleh"
Agree with Cowboy. Also, I'm in a Fantasy Survivor game (www.fantasysurvivor4.com) and one of this week's questions is about Neleh finding out the Rotu 4's plans for her. So maybe that happens while she's gone.

jancan 51 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jancan Click to send private message to jancan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Robert"
Paschal looks better because he's back at the camp with the falls.

Robert's celebration shot convinced me....he hasn't been one to celebrate without good reason. He'll take John with him because that is "the one alliance" he has in the game.

ConanRDU 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-17-02, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ConanRDU Click to send private message to ConanRDU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Paschal"
Paschal

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Neleh"
Blue kite + long hair in the water + wholesome family activity = Neleh wins.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-17-02, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Robert"
The General giggles in glee and takes Johnny with....

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-17-02, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Neleh"
She will obviously take Pappy, which is not a good thing cause they will be isolated. I think she will be good with kites

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Robert"
Why else would he be excited in the commercial. Lets hope this leads up to the split of the rotu allaince
hrc2u

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-17-02, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Pashcal"
The vidcap of him talking with Neleh where he is all trimed and neat looking make me think he has an opportunity to get away from it all for a while. Say a nice scuba outing and night away from the camp.

-ICB

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Robert"

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Robert"
Thanks to IceCat's analysis of the vidcap.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Neleh"
Because I'm Silvergirl, and that's that!

SG

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.
Gabriel Cade: The teddy bear hugger looks for a new commune where they don't play games.
Gina Crews: Happy trails to our nature guide as she and Hunter meet at the Lover's Lodge. Favorite buffet item: Watermelon
Rob Mariano: The Robfodder never caught a chicken and he ain't no friend of mine.

rucksack 185 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Robert"
And he takes Tammy which upsets John...

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-18-02, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Robert"
I think it is his kite we are seeing.

5Foot3 81 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 5Foot3 Click to send private message to 5Foot3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Robert"
Just becasue I have to pick someone...

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-18-02, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "ROBERT"
I see a lot of Roberts and it is starting to look to me that Robert win the reward and from the clips that he get's to go on a scuba trip reward challenge. The clip says that someone get's injured and I really think with today's episode called "The Jury's Out" that Robert goes out Mike Skupin style. It's a big stretch and am debating whether or not to go with Robert's mercy booting this week.

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "The General"
Robert

kawee 101 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kawee Click to send private message to kawee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Robert"
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-18-02, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Tally So Far"
This is post #39, totalling 35 votes, 1 previous tally, 1 ambiguous vote, and 1 comment

Tatina, We still do not have confirmation on your vote.

Robert: 17
Neleh: 8
John: 3
Paschal: 3
Kathy: 2
Tammy: 1
Zoe: 1

Sean and Vee still ain't gettin' any lovin'

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Robert"
I think Icecat's vidcap analysis is currently our best bet.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-18-02, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Robert"
...we have vidcaps of the RC AND the IC... if only the boot would be this easy.

Why do I think a lot of people will be getting at least two questions right in Spoiler Island this week

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Pascal"
Why not? Plus he does look a bit cleaned up!

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-18-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Robert"
Robert

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Neleh"
i think it's her hair in the animated gif.

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Robert"
The diving cap is as close as I can figure.

Blue

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Robert"
Gotta go with the vid cap of the "larger" guy in the ocean. And with the congrats by John to Robert for winning.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •