The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IC Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-16-02, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IC Poll"
Ok, well i was very impressed by the number of the people who voted, and that number that got it correct. Kathy won Immunity, and other than Rob, she was your choice. There is a rule change because of the new rule we found out about last week, Rules: REPLY TO THIS POST ONLY, in the subject put the name of the person you think will win the IC. BUT... if you think that person will give it away, ALSO put that in the subject. EX: Neleh,Paschal: that would represent Neleh winning and giving it to Paschal. I dont know what we will do for the tally's, but whoever does that can make it up. (Possibly a separate list for those who think someone will receive the immunity). Is this too confusing? I hope not.. oh and dont forget to include information if you want in the message box. LET'S VOTE!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Tammy SurvivaBear 04-16-02 1
 Tammy I_AM_HE 04-16-02 2
 Tammy true 04-16-02 3
 Tammy IceCat 04-16-02 4
 Sean Cin 04-16-02 5
 Ms. Tammy katem 04-16-02 6
 Tammy AyaK 04-16-02 7
   RE: Tammy shakes the clown 04-16-02 14
 Tammy hrc2u 04-16-02 8
 uhhhhh..........Tammy jancan 04-16-02 9
 Tammy MeToo 04-16-02 10
 Tammy, John survivormitsx 04-16-02 11
 VEE MikeD 04-16-02 12
 Tammy cowboyroo 04-16-02 13
 Tammy, John BaquaR13 04-16-02 15
 VoTe ToTaLs To DaTe... BaquaR13 04-16-02 16
 Sean MandyM 04-16-02 17
 Tammy Spidey 04-16-02 18
 Neleh bergdogg 04-17-02 19
   oops, Tammy bergdogg 04-17-02 21
 Tammy Mitrelleum 04-17-02 20
 Tammy sleeeve 04-17-02 22
 Tammy NightScribe 04-17-02 23
 Tammy JeffGator 04-17-02 24
 Tammy (keeps it) SurvivinDawg 04-17-02 25
 Tammy Naked 04-17-02 26
 Tammy, John brenda1234 04-17-02 27
 Tammy Bebo 04-17-02 28
 Tammy DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 04-17-02 29
 Tammy princesstan 04-17-02 30
 Tammy samboohoo 04-17-02 31
 Tammy, John ejm92 04-17-02 32
 Tammy Swami 04-17-02 33
 Tammy forehead 04-17-02 34
 Tammy Kokoro 04-17-02 35
 Tammy PagongRatEater 04-17-02 36
 RE: IC Poll Tatina 04-17-02 37
 Tammy scante60a 04-17-02 38
 Tammy Solitaire 04-17-02 39
 Tammy macamrox 04-17-02 40
 Tammy RocketGirl7 04-17-02 41
 tammy smiles 04-17-02 42
 RE:Tammy janisella 04-17-02 43
 Tammy munson 04-17-02 44
 Tammy lroy 04-17-02 45
 Tammy, Vee Seyz 04-17-02 46
 Vote Tally So Far SurvivaBear 04-17-02 47
 Kathy steppingrazor42 04-17-02 48
 Tammy, Vee sittem 04-17-02 49
 Tammy, Sean curveball 04-17-02 50
 Tammy idiotcowboy 04-17-02 51
 Tammy,Robert Teddy_Bear 04-17-02 52
 Tammy Silvergirl1 04-17-02 53
 Tammy buckeyegirl 04-17-02 54
 Tammy LilNik8 04-17-02 55
 Tammy rucksack 04-17-02 56
 Tammy wendyp 04-18-02 57
 Tammy 5Foot3 04-18-02 58
 Tammy Wacko Jacko 04-18-02 59
 Tammy ShowMeTheWinner 04-18-02 60
 Tammy Stolimadras 04-18-02 61
 Tammy kawee 04-18-02 62
 Tammy simone 04-18-02 63
 Vote Tally So Far SurvivaBear 04-18-02 64
 Tammy jayseae 04-18-02 65
 Tammy bebekid 04-18-02 66
 Tammy Blueville 04-18-02 67
 Tammy s_man 04-18-02 68

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-16-02, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Tammy"
Woo hoo! I get to be first. I am going with the vidcap evidence and I do not think there is any way she gives immunity away.

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-02, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tammy"
see SurvivaBear's post above

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Tammy"
I believe this is the biggest "no brainer" vote I've ever made. (which probably means it's wrong )

Give away immunity? Not at this stage of the game. (unless you're not playing, like Gabe) Giving away immunity, reeks of more arrogance than when Keith came to TC without his personal belongings. It paints a huge target on your back. (IMO) Not only that, but it would sure piss off the group that gets targeted because of it. (you may be helping one person, but you are directly responsible for the boot of another, not a good way to get jury votes.) What will be interesting, is the begging and bartering for IC from those who are desparate to remain. Now that's entertainment!

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tammy"
If MB took a clip from a subsequent episode and salted this week's preview with it, I will be officially pissed!

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-16-02, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sean"
He has to stay around some how. I think they would boot him if he doesn't get immunity.

Cin

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-16-02, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ms. Tammy"
Another vote for the vid cap.

Hope MB isn't playing us, I will be shocked YEAH RIGHT !!!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Tammy"
I'm also going with the vidcap. And, as we found out on Love Cruise, only a desperate person would use a "switch" provision (right, shakes?). Tammy doesn't fit that description (she fits the description of "winner" much better), and so I think she hangs on to the IN ("immunity necklace").

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Tammy"
>I'm also going with the vidcap.
> And, as we found
>out on Love Cruise, only
>a desperate person would use
>a "switch" provision (right, shakes?).

....oww, that's a low blow if I ever saw one. Hey, it DID keep me in the game whereas if I didn't use it I would've most likely been booted at the next vote.

> Tammy doesn't fit that
>description (she fits the description
>of "winner" much better),

...now you're just rubbing salt on the wounds

and
>so I think she hangs
>on to the IN ("immunity
>necklace").

...btw, I agree that Tammy will win and keep immunity this week.

And I also wanted to say that I knowingly and purposefully violated the rules of this vote thresd. What do y'all think of that?!?

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-02, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Tammy"
Tammy wins and won't give it up.
hrc2u

jancan 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-16-02, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jancan Click to send private message to jancan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "uhhhhh..........Tammy"
I gotta go for the obvious. Hella week for a pick...I just might get it right.

Shakes' Mom

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Tammy"
And a free DAW

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-02, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Tammy, John"
Sounds crazy i know, but its very probable John promises Tammy that if he protects her this round that he can pull votes to protect her. He then confronts sean and vee about voting for kathy. Sean goes immediately to kathy and tells her the hunch, and she tells neleh and paschal. Together, Neleh, Paschal, Sean, and Kathy (possibly vecepia or zoe) all vote for Tammy to leave the island. There was a reason we saw the I.I. around her neck. I think this is it!

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-16-02, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "VEE"
to avoid being a lemming...

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-16-02, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Tammy"
As much as I want to imagine she'll give it away,(for interesting story) I don't think she will.

04-16-02, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Tammy, John"
In my own poll i am doing on outrageous and maybe (some might say stupid pick), but i think this is VERY possible. John does have some power and i think that Tammy to get in his good graces may give the necklace to him, or at least the thought might cross his mind. He may use a stupid excuse by saying "i got two votes last week, i might be in trouble" when in his mind he isn't thinking that at all. Why else would they SHOW US her wearing the necklace?

04-16-02, 11:17 PM (EST)
16. "VoTe ToTaLs To DaTe..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-02 AT 11:17 PM (EST)

This Post # 16 with the first tally.
The pictures are enough to convince most of us that Tammy will win IC (so far) but there is still a lot of voting left to go.

Tammy-13
Sean-1
Vecepia-1

GIVEAWAYS
Tammy, John-2

BTW Shakes i think i will have to give you a ticket your violation!!

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-16-02, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Sean"
I'm gonna go with Cin on this one.......I don't see how else Sean stays in the game unless he wins immunity.

MM "Bed is like the womb, only drier and with better TV reception." - Linda Richman.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Tammy"
Moo! Following the herd. Can't argue with a picture of Tammy wearing IN which includes Sean, John, Neleh, Pappy and Kathy. MUST be from this episode or one of them would already be gone.

And no way she gives it up. If she does, she is just dumb, dumb, dumb.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Neleh"
Neleh is going to win IC this week and stick it to those "Neleh is going this week" posters!!!!

Go Neleh!!!

Will you please take "I would like to f**k Maralyn 'Mad Dog' Hershey" off of your profile.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "oops, Tammy"
DAMN IT, I forgot about pics showing Tammy with the immunity neckalace. Well, then I am officially changing my vote to Tammy.

Hulkamania is STILL runnin' WILD!!!!

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Tammy"
And even though I don't expect her to give it away, she just might give it to Vecepia.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Tammy"
This one's easy this week... which means one thing: it won't matter. Tammy was never a target (duh!) and won't give away immunity.

I wish the vote thread was this easy this week.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Tammy"

Duh.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Tammy"
I'm still not totally convinced, because i think the clip of Tammy wearing the necklace may be from a future episode (isn't she wearing a different shirt in the picture than the one she is wearing during the kit immunity challenge?). But there's no one else that I have good reason to believe wins it. And I don't see any way that anyone would give immunity away at this point in the game. You would just be asking to be voted off.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Tammy (keeps it)"
Picture proof. I don't think she'll give it away.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Tammy"
This was a tough one...

brenda1234 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-17-02, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brenda1234 Click to send private message to brenda1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Tammy, John"
no particular reason

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Tammy"
I think this one's a gimme this week. I also think it's a keep-me, and Tammy won't share her lovely jewelry.

Outside alternate: Tammy shares it with Kathy to regain Kathy's trust, show John that he's not in charge anymore, and wax off the last original lazy Maraamu alpha male wannabe Sean.

S.O.B.

DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 60 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to send private message to DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Tammy"
ta ta ta tammy tammaranran ran
*breathes*
Ok I will allow myself to manipulated by MB

princesstan 20 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail princesstan Click to send private message to princesstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Tammy"
Vid Cap says it all! If MB planted this from another week...then we really know he is playing with us!!!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Tammy"
Tammy wins it, Tammy keeps it.

If (big IF) she gives it away, I say it's to either John or Kathy and only to make them think they are safe . . . for now.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Tammy, John"
She doesn't need it, he does.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Tammy"
...but I just can't shake that double-crossed-by-EPM feeling. Tammy is likely to go far, so this pic could easily be from ep 8, ep 9, ep 10, ep 11, etc., etc. (Trying not to over-think.)

Swami

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Tammy"
vidcap evidence

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-17-02, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Tammy"
And there's no way Tams gives up immunity.

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Don't worry y'all, Gina and Bob will be back just in time for the final 3.

Stop Discrimination Now

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Tammy"
Doesn't it HAVE to be? So far all of the good spoilers this year have been right (look at our record), so why start now. I think MB went back to a spoil freindly format to encourage all us fans.

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: IC Poll"
This was even easier to figure out than the Pete boot....

scante60a 76 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail scante60a Click to send private message to scante60a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Tammy"
Because of vidcaps - and she won't give it up.

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Tammy"
I'll take the free DAW while I can

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Tammy"
And don't be dumb and give the necklace to someone else. I don't care how protected you think you are.

RocketGirl7 16 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RocketGirl7 Click to send private message to RocketGirl7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Tammy"
Seems like a no brainer to me... I can't think of why she would give it away. Honestly, I just want the DAW!

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "tammy"
Vidcaps. She won't give it away!

smiles

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE:Tammy"
This time I'm following the pack. Besides, who would give it to her (of course the vid cap could be from a different day)?

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Tammy"
n/m

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Tammy"
She's wearing the necklace, and there is no way she's givin' it away...

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Tammy, Vee"
Just because of the previews showing Tammy hugging Vee...
It might be Vee thanking Tammy for giving her the Immunity necklace..

Tammy keeping it just seems abnormally obvious. I'm 100% sure that MB scrutinizes the previews to make sure that there's very little spoiler info on who wins IC...sure he slips up.. but not like this..

Unless.. of course.. it's reverse psychology.. and Tammy really does win the IC AND keeps the necklace.

04-17-02, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Vote Tally So Far"
This Post # 47 including 42 votes, one tally, one vote correction, one ambiguous comment (who are you voting for Tatiana?), and one rules violation/vote.

Tammy is still running away with it, but some feel she will give the IN away.

Tammy-36
Sean-2
Vecepia-1

GIVEAWAYS
Tammy, John-4
Tammy, Vee-1

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Kathy"
I'm not buying the Tammy with the necklace clips...but who knows, I'm going to say Kathy's still going to be freaked about the possibilty of getting booted so she is going to bust her hump to win twice in a row.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-17-02, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Tammy, Vee"
I refuse to believe that MB gives one away. Tammy will not sit in TC with the necklace.

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Tammy, Sean"
well, we know she gets it, I'm guessing she doesn't keep it, and hopefully they all vote John out.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-17-02, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Tammy"
The vidcap gave it to us, the only question is does she give it away? She could of course, but it doesn't make sense. Especially to anyone in her alliance. If the alliance is so sure of itself why would they be concerned about granting immunity to one of their own? If the the alliance isn't sure of itself why would someone who is obviously an immunity threat give it away? Given that, I can not see Tammy giving it to John, Robert, or Zoe for ANY reason. Which leads us to part two. If the Rotu-4 wanted to show a sign of good faith to alliance member #5 it would be a nice way to "prove" their trust of that member, but while you are numerically outnumbered not necessary a good idea. Who is #5 though? Kathy and Vee appear to be the only legitimate candidates for this, but given Kathy's alpha-female personna (and food provider threat to John) I can't see the Rotu-4 embracing her again. Which leaves us with Vee, and since Vee isn't a target anyway why would you need to give her the necklace. The bottom line is you don't, and she won't.

-ICB

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-17-02, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Tammy,Robert"
I just looked at the vidcap with Tammy wearing the ICW neclace.

Her hair is wet and wrapped tightly around her head; she appears to be eating some kind of fruit--an orange perhaps?

Judging by the expression on her face; she is giving serious thought to transferring immunity; which she does, IMHO.

Since I think that she also won the RC and takes Robert with her (Notice the vidcap of the General being very excited and congratulated by an envious John).

Therefore, I believe that she transfers it to her fellow teammate and double reward winner, Robert.

Perhaps, she is trying to secure his loyalties away from John/Zoe.

If Tammy wants to win this thing (Survivor); she must make it to the final 2; therefore, she needs Robert as an ally.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Tammy"
Going with the vidcaps.

SG

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.
Gabriel Cade: The teddy bear hugger looks for a new commune where they don't play games.
Gina Crews: Happy trails to our nature guide as she and Hunter meet at the Lover's Lodge. Favorite buffet item: Watermelon
Rob Mariano: The Robfodder never caught a chicken and he ain't no friend of mine.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Tammy "
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-02 AT 10:35 PM (EST)

I am also voting for her because of the vidcap evidence. I think it would be great if we were all wrong and Tammy ends up giving it to someone else.
(Edited because I have horrible grammar skills.)

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Tammy"
The vidcaps from Bungler give it away.

*~*Nicole*~*

rucksack 185 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Tammy"
I'm hoping this is a no brainer...

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Tammy"
I believe the picture

5Foot3 81 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 5Foot3 Click to send private message to 5Foot3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Tammy"
Wouldn't it be great if we were all wrong?

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-18-02, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Tammy"
Everyone else is going with Tammy so I think we got something. TAMMY!

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Tammy"
I hope this is a GIMME

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-02, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Tammy"
And I am with Dawg, she keeps it

kawee 101 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kawee Click to send private message to kawee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Tammy"
I'm thinking it's a gimme, like practically everyone else...

simone 52 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simone Click to send private message to simone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Tammy"
I would have been more skeptical if the picture showed Neleh or someone wearing the necklace, but I think Tammy is strong and very determined and so a pretty good candidate to start winning challenges. I'll even go so far as to speculate that she might be a strong contender for the immunity run. Kelly in S1 did, why not Tammy?

And, judging from her comments when John wanted to throw the Immunity Challenge, I would say that it's incredibly unlikely she would give immunity up.

04-18-02, 12:39 PM (EST)
64. "Vote Tally So Far"
This Post # 64 including 58 votes, two tallies, one vote correction, one ambiguous comment (who are you voting for Tatiana?), and one rules violation/vote.

Tammy-48
Sean-2
Vecepia-1
Kathy-1

GIVEAWAYS
Tammy, John-4
Tammy, Vee-2
Tammy, Sean-1
Tammy, Robert-1

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

jayseae 68 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jayseae Click to send private message to jayseae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Tammy"
I agree with Spidey - the pic with the necklace includes Pappy, Neleh, John, Sean and Kathy. Only missing are the General, Zoe and Vee (pic #8 on the original vidcap thread):

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2586.shtml

Interestingly, the General, Vee and Zoe all show up in #10 on the same thread - and Zoe seems to be partaking of the same sort of the food on the table. I think this means everyone is there - it sure looks like the same setting, perhaps just looking the other direction. If so, it can't be another (future) episode.

The tougher question is will she give it away. I don't see it. No particular reason - likely because she didn't want to throw the challenge, even to get rid of a (perceived) liability.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-18-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Tammy"
Is there any doubt?

bebe

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Tammy"
Like IceCat, if MB is using a scene from a future episode for this week's preview, I'll be quite disappointed.

And I'm sure MB will lose sleep over my disappointment!

Blue

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Tammy"
....and she gives it to no one. No way, no time, no how.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •