The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Favorite BB Quotes?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-20-03, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Favorite BB Quotes?"
Both mine were from Big Brother 2:

"I nominated Will cause nominations without Will going on the block would be like Chirstmas without presents" --Hardy

"So Will, what are you gonna do with the money"
"Well Julie, me and my friends are hoping a plane to Vegas tonight and we'll probably blow it all over the next couple of weeks!" --Dr. Will

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Favorite BB Quotes? SurvivinDawg 08-21-03 1
 RE: Favorite BB Quotes? Majic Mitch 08-21-03 2
   RE: Favorite BB Quotes? nailbone 08-21-03 3
 RE: Favorite BB Quotes? Das Mole 08-21-03 4
 RE: Favorite BB Quotes? ELICHKA 08-22-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-03, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Favorite BB Quotes?"
My favorite: With unerring accuracy and devastating truthfulness, Amy Crews comes up with that most appropriate of names...

"ChiWhora"

Amy, I'll forever be grateful to you for that most perfect and apt naming of the biggest WHORE in reality TV (much less real life), ChiWhora.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-21-03, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Favorite BB Quotes?"
I've all of the BB's and the one that takes the cake is Jack saying that Dana is "Uglier than a Buzzards Crotch!". I can't even remember anything more funny or original.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-03, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Favorite BB Quotes?"
Just a clarification...he said she had the "sex appeal of a buzzard's crotch".

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-21-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Favorite BB Quotes?"
Anything from Amy is great, here are few examples:

"Chiwhora"
"Come into my quarters. Let's make ratings!"
"I've accepted that it is my destiny to live in a big house with Buckie and the little kids will throw rocks and say that's the witch that lives in that house. Her mean little dog will bite you."
"Will you spritz me sugah?"
"She should go back where she came from.. being the drunk slut at the mall.. 555-SLUT!"
"If this were my house, I'd have better friends and more alcohol."
"I don't know why everybody's moping around here like somebody has DIED. Nobody died. Everybody is gonna see everybody again.. And I have to act like I'm sad. And I'm NOT. This is a GAME and the game ain't Love Connection."
"He has a secret deep dark sin having a crush on Chiara, but he knows she's the devil. Actually, she's the devil's ho."
"I don't usually rub backs, it's not good for my nails"

Of course there are many others, but that would probably take up too much space.

ELICHKA 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-22-03, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELICHKA Click to send private message to ELICHKA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Favorite BB Quotes?"
GREAT QUOTES
THE CHRISTMAS ONE - BRILLIANT

I LOVED WHEN THE BELL RANG AND THE END WITH ONLY WILL AND NICOLE IN THE HOUSE.
WILL : SHOULD I GET THE DOOR? HOW'S MY HAIR?
\m/

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •