The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Angel Finale, I have been Goth-Served"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-20-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Angel Finale, I have been Goth-Served"

And I'm not satisfied. The finale should have been 2 hours long and I did not approve of the last song for Lorne. I'm just annoyed as hell at the finale episode.

La Métropole

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-... dabo 05-20-04 1
 RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-... kyngsladye 05-20-04 2
   RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-... kyngsladye 05-20-04 3
 RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-... Devious Weasel 05-20-04 4
   RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-... kyngsladye 05-20-04 5
       RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-... dabo 05-21-04 6
           RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-... kyngsladye 05-21-04 8
               RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-... dabo 05-21-04 9
                   RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-... kyngsladye 05-22-04 10
       RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-... Devious Weasel 05-21-04 7
 RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-... dabo 05-25-04 11
 totally. unsatisfactory. ashleybfogg 05-28-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-04, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-Served"
I actually thought it was better than the Buffy finale, but it would have been neat to see the dragon fight.

05-20-04, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-Served"

I never watched Buffy so I have no comparison with the Buffy finale, Dabo. How do you squish 5 seasons into an hour? WTF ever. *laughs*

La Métropole

05-20-04, 01:53 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-Served"

I'm going to sit in the corner and pout because I didn't win a Love Boat cruise with this cupcake:

La Métropole

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-Served"
I loved it. I thought it was the perfect ending for the show.

I'm with Dabo on the dragon fight, though.

05-20-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-Served"

Maybe I watched the wrong finale. Maybe I accidentally watched the Frasier finale instead.

La Métropole

05-21-04, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-Served"
Angel was left open-ended so that they could possibly pick things up, do some Angel TVMovies or whatever. Besides, they couldn't make LA go kplooey like Sunnydale.

05-21-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-Served"

Ahhh, but David Boreanez (sic?) has no plans to do small screen movies. Unless it is on the big screen, he won't be there. They'd have to get a new Angel.

Joss Whedon would like to take it to a pay cable channel like HBO.

La Métropole

05-21-04, 08:31 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-Served"
Well, that red-headed guy who used to be on NYPD Blue when it first started had big plans for a movie career, look where it got him.

05-22-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-Served"

*laughs* I'm really surprised that David Caruso has not made it on the big screen. Every female over 35 that I know in real life is in love with David Caruso. I still can't quite grasp it.

La Métropole

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-Served"
To me, the two themes of Angel have been that redemption is elusive and perhaps never entirely obtained and as such, the fight against evil is more important than winning or losing. To me, the finale expressed those ideas wonderfully.

05-25-04, 02:35 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Angel Finale, I have been Goth-Served"
Angel finale repeats tonight (if anyone missed it).

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-28-04, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "totally. unsatisfactory."
yeah. seemed kinda rushed.
ook the wb for that.

what I figure Joss had in mind is some other resolve for Angel and Buffy.
we can hope for a movie at least.

leaving a fairy unsatisfied is pretty dangerous business...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •