The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....and Mark McGrath info.....before the last show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-03, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....and Mark McGrath info.....before the last show"
Well maybe we have the pickie messing around before the final show....

Jen was reported to be at Mix 106 with Liz and they ran into Mark McGrath....he gave Jen two back stage passes to the show that night and Jen ditched Liz for a friend to go to the show. She was wearing a tight black sleeveless blouse and very tight pants to show off her figure. After the show Mark and her disappeared on his bus for about 2 hours and then showed up at the hotel where Mark was entertaining everyone down in on of the conference rooms. Mark was giving money away for music trivia and when Jen won, he put the money down her blouse. She sat next to him all night and Mark was seen stroking her face several times through out the night. They went up to the room at 2 am and she was seen leaving at 3:30 am

This info was read on air by Drew and Mike (WRIF) here in Detroit but came from one of the tabloids.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....an... smiley 05-23-03 1
 RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....an... Carrie7777 05-26-03 2
 RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....an... munson 05-28-03 3
 RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....an... KScott 05-28-03 4
   RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....an... SurvivinDawg 05-29-03 6
       RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....an... KScott 05-29-03 7
 RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....an... HobbsofMI 05-28-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-23-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....and Mark McGrath info.....before the last show"
Damn if Mark McGrath was hitting on me I would go for it too LOL. He is too fine!

Carrie7777 Firstname::Berandette desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-26-03, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carrie7777 Click to send private message to Carrie7777 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....and Mark McGrath info.....before the last show"
I hope this isn't true! It doesn't sound very reliable.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-28-03, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....and Mark McGrath info.....before the last show"
Actually, it's 101.9 (WTMX) in Chicago.

Jen called into Eric and Kathy's show this morning and they all had a good laugh about the Mark McGrath blurb in the Star. Nothing to it.

As a matter of fact, we got to hear from Andrew this morning as well. Seems he's in town helping Jen pack up her place for the big move to San Francisco. She will share his place until the end of the summer and then "look for a place of my own." She then added that they'll see what happens at that point and that they have made no wedding plans.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-28-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....and Mark McGrath info.....before the last show"
Here check out this site.

http://www.wtmx.com/ek.php?sub=archive

Look on left hand side under "daily dose of e&k"

you need windows media player

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-03, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....and Mark McGrath info.....before the last show"
For those of us who cannot or should not run the Media Player, can you fill us in on what was said? Thanks.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-29-03, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....and Mark McGrath info.....before the last show"
Eric and Kathy asked Jen what she thought about the Star tabloid magazine thing and she answers "yeah how funny is that" then they how they were getting along, she says everything is really good and that Andrew was sitting right there with her, then he gets on and they laughing about the rumors already flying about her and Mark McGrath, Andrew asked Kathy if she was leading "his girl" astray. Then they said that they had a bet with Jen that if she won they were invited to the Firestone place and that their bags were packed and was that still going to happen. Andrew laughs and says come on and lets go.

That pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....and Mark McGrath info.....before the last show"
Well, I'm glad that there is nothing to it. Even thought I think Andrew is boring!! I would like to see one of these couples last out a year.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •