The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""we're not evil, we just paly bad people on T.V.""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

melissa 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-16-00, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa Click to send private message to melissa Click to check IP address of the poster
""we're not evil, we just paly bad people on T.V.""
I've never laughed so hard in such a short time!!!
tonight was the funniest episode so far!!!
ROFLMAO

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "we're not evil, we just paly b... It'saWonderfulLife 08-16-00 1
   RE: "we're not evil, we just paly b... melissa 08-16-00 2
       RE: "we're not evil, we just paly b... melissa 08-16-00 3
 RE: "we're not evil, we just paly b... jbessie7 08-16-00 4
   RE: "we're not evil, we just paly b... Drive My Car 08-16-00 5
       That Rudy cracks me up! Margarita 08-16-00 6
 RE: "we're not evil, we just paly b... survivorkel 08-16-00 7
   "Gee, Kellee can you burst that big... melissa 08-16-00 9
 RE: "we're not evil, we just paly b... Dreamingofcolleen 08-16-00 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

It'saWonderfulLife 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-00, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail It%27saWonderfulLife Click to send private message to It%27saWonderfulLife Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "we're not evil, we just paly bad people on T.V.""
I agree! Rudy is such a hoot! "I don't know." "I don't know." Do you suppose he has a hearing problem?

08-16-00, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa Click to send private message to melissa Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "we're not evil, we just paly bad people on T.V.""
oh my Goodness, I had so much fun tonight, the mud, the cat fight, the 'Survivor bar', ohohenough already, my eyes are watering!!!
and kelly hugging Jeff, with the mud, hahahahahaha

THIS BUDS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!AHHHHH, that could not have been written/scripted that bloody miraculously funny!!!

08-16-00, 09:10 PM (EST)
3. "RE: "we're not evil, we just paly bad people on T.V.""
.....and RUDY,
ah i dunno?
ah.... i dunno?
ah (screwitall)....i dunno?

P.S. my daughter (she's 5)was watching it with me and kept saying 'mommy what's so funny?'
also, she saw the Richard Gere/Winona movie trailer and said "ewwww, mommy why does she want to marry that old guy, his hair is so ugly"
outta the mouths of babes...

DUH....'were not evil we just play bad people on T.V.'
snort
snort
bwah haha
snort
chortle

jbessie7 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-16-00, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbessie7 Click to send private message to jbessie7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "we're not evil, we just paly bad people on T.V.""
I agree! The mud volcano was a hoot. But the immunity challenge was the best yet! Rudy and his 'I don't know', and the way that he says it; I was crying I laughed so hard. Poor Sean, oh well, on with the game.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-00, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "we're not evil, we just paly bad people on T.V.""
Very Funny episode.
I laughed when Sue and Rudy got the clue out of the Mud Bucket, and she handed it to him and said "I'll let you read it for me"

The Product placements are getting better too.
When it comes down to the winner , will they hand him/her the check for a million, and say,"and you also get this case of Bud Light, these Dr. Schols inserts, a bag of 3D doritos, and a coupon to the Olive Garden!"

Margarita 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-00, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Margarita Click to send private message to Margarita Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "That Rudy cracks me up!"
I laughed SO hard! "I don't know". He was so "I don't give a rat's ass..." He probably didn't pay any attention to all that "nonsense" Jeff was talking about!
Ah, Rudy, you crack me up!@

survivorkel 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-00, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorkel Click to send private message to survivorkel Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "we're not evil, we just paly bad people on T.V.""
Would anyone else rather eat rat at every meal then see rich's crack again? Did they have to edit that in? ewwwww
I agree, this episode was hilarious. I was pissing myself.

08-16-00, 10:49 PM (EST)
9. ""Gee, Kellee can you burst that big ZIT on my neck for me?""
"sure Sue, anything for you, but can you now forgive me for blowing the Pa-Gong"

So far this season we have been treated to:
1. Sue's pussy zits
2. Rich's crack
3. Kelly's fungus back
4. Colleen's legs
5. Rich's crack
6. Shared toothbrushes
7. Rich's rolls
8. the thought that scanky Gregg, may be gettin' some
9. Ramona ralphing
10. Stacey eating larvae

Please feel free to add......

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-00, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "we're not evil, we just paly bad people on T.V.""
Its was also discusting! Seeing Sue shave her legs and then see kelly pop a zit on Sues neck. It made me sick.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •