The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boot Speculation Episode 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-15-02, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boot Speculation Episode 8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-02 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

I thought it might be productive to compile a boot sheet, weighing evidence/spoilers/speculation against each remaining contestant to see if we can narrow down the possibilities for this weeks' bootee.

Please add information that you have or correct mine if it is incorrect. Keep in mind this applies only to the upcoming episode and doesn't seek to project later bootees.

Sean

For boot

Has no known alliance now that Rob is gone. (Vee voted against Rob; no evidence she will remain loyal to Sean.)

Complains incessantly and openly. Contributes little to camp life.

May be percieved as a possible Immunity threat.

Featured in CBS Eyemail

Against boot

Rumor from Snewser at SNN that Sean is safe until second week of December (need confirmation of what episode that would correlate with).

Vee

For boot

None that I can think of now that she's voting with R/Z/J/T.

Against boot

Very little face time

Not yet featured in Eyemail

Voting with J/T/Z/R (seen bonding with Tammy)

Kathy

For boot

Possible alliance with Neleh and Paschal

May have been booted last episode had she not won immunity.

Grating personality?

Face time high throughout, and a spike in episode 7.

Considered a threat to camp harmony with her questions about allegiances.

Against boot

No CBS Eyemail profile

Weight loss spoiler indicating Kathy loses between 25 and 30 lbs. With 18 days left in the game, as a jury member Kathy would have had significant time to gain back at least some of the weight lost.

Possible reconciliation with Zoe could lead to new alliance possibilities.

Zoe

For boot

Possible immunity threat

Alliance members may be uncomfortable with her reconciliation with Kathy (IF they reconcile).

Profiled this week in CBS Eyemail

Against boot

Extremely low face time

Alliance with J/R/T

Reported weight loss of 25 lbs. See my explanation under Kathy's "against boot".

Not edited as a target until this week.

John

For boot

Seen as a leader, thus a target.

Tried to play both sides of an alliance.

Possible immunity threat

Lots of face time. Edited as a target in at least two episodes.

Rumored to have told a friend he appears in every episode.

Against boot

No CBS Eyemail profile.

Leader of the Majority alliance.

No known weight loss spoilers.

Rumor of him being in every episode could be interpreted as him appearing as a jury member.

May be an attractive option to sit next to in final 2.

Robert

For boot

Featured in CBS Eyemail.

No known weight loss spoilers

Could be percieved as an immunity threat

Against boot

UTR -- consistently low face time

In the majority alliance.

Has been edited as getting along with everyone (not including Rob)

Tammy

For boot

CBS Eyemail profilee

May be seen as an immunity threat.

Although seen in ep. 8 vidcaps wearing the IN, she could transfer it to someone more vulnerable.

Against boot

Seen wearing IN in ep 8 vidcaps (highly unlikely that she would transfer it. If you watch her video on the cbs website, you will see that her strategy is to win immunity and avoid the vote.

In majority alliance J/Z/R and probably Vee

UTR: her story arch is just beginning and we're just now getting to know her.

Paschal

For boot

So far not included in the Rotu alliance.

Closeness with Neleh may be threatening to some.

Consistent face time (not high or low)

Wife reports Paschal played the game with dignity, connoting he did not get his hands dirty in the game, something sometimes necessary in the end game.

Featured prominently in ep. 8 previews, but not in a target light, as per OFG theory.

Against boot

Not yet profiled on CBS Eyemail

Not seen as an immunity threat

Episode 9 is titled "Two Peas in a Pod" which many feel refers to Pappy and Neleh. Pure speculation, but probable.

has bonded with other members (Zoe, Robert, Kathy)

Neleh

For boot

Others may want to break up her alliance with Paschal.

Not included in the Rotu 4 agreement (as far as we know)

Previews for this week indicate she's feeling vulnerable.

Profiled in CBS Eyemail.

Fairly consistent face time, and it could spike in her boot episode as did Gabe's.

Against boot

Weight loss of 20+ pounds reported.

Not an immunity threat.

Many people seem to like her. Still a possibility of some sort of religious alliance.

Please feel free to poke holes, discuss, whatever. If I find more, I'll edit this post.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Weight Loss Spoilers citygirl 04-15-02 1
   RE: Weight Loss Spoilers Wacko Jacko 04-15-02 2
       RE: Weight Loss Spoilers NightScribe 04-15-02 3
           RE: Weight Loss Spoilers Kokoro 04-15-02 13
       RE: Weight Loss Spoilers SurvivinDawg 04-15-02 4
           RE: Weight Loss Spoilers MeToo 04-16-02 21
           Weight Loss Spoilers Wacko Jacko 04-17-02 36
   RE: Weight Loss Spoilers steppingrazor42 04-16-02 24
 Rotu 4's next move FesterFan1 04-15-02 5
   RE: Rotu 4's next move toddE 04-15-02 6
       RE: Rotu 4's next move FesterFan1 04-15-02 7
       RE: Rotu 4's next move Spidey 04-15-02 9
   RE: Rotu 4's next move katem 04-15-02 8
   RE: Rotu 4's next move galastarr 04-17-02 34
 Sean and the Family Visit simone 04-15-02 10
   RE: Sean and the Family Visit Kokoro 04-15-02 11
       more on the Sean spoiler shakes the clown 04-15-02 12
           RE: more on the Sean spoiler Kokoro 04-15-02 14
           RE: more on the Sean spoiler Lisapooh 04-16-02 18
           RE: more on the Sean spoiler heresy 04-16-02 27
       Article link true 04-16-02 16
           RE: Article link Kokoro 04-16-02 17
               RE: Article link Bebo 04-16-02 19
 RE: Boot Speculation Episode 8 I_AM_HE 04-15-02 15
   RE: Boot Speculation Episode 8 George Tirebiter 04-17-02 35
 NETWORK UPDATE for Episode 8 jkokoj 04-16-02 20
   RE: NETWORK UPDATE for Episode 8 cowboyroo 04-16-02 22
       not true Cowboyroo (that rhymes) shakes the clown 04-16-02 23
           RE: not true Cowboyroo (that rhymes... cowboyroo 04-16-02 26
               RE: not true Cowboyroo (that rhymes... toddE 04-17-02 29
           RE: not true Cowboyroo (that rhymes... citygirl 04-17-02 30
               RE: not true Cowboyroo (that rhymes... FesterFan1 04-17-02 32
 RE: Boot Speculation Episode 8 Java 04-16-02 25
   RE: Boot Speculation Episode 8 Spidey 04-16-02 28
       Sean's parents? NightScribe 04-17-02 38
 RE: Boot Speculation Episode 8 L82LIFE 04-17-02 31
   RE: Boot Speculation Episode 8 Kokoro 04-17-02 37
 RE: Boot Speculation Episode 8 samboohoo 04-17-02 33
 Thanks idiotcowboy 04-17-02 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

citygirl 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-15-02, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citygirl Click to send private message to citygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Weight Loss Spoilers"
Just a comment on the weight loss spoiler - especially for Kathy. She has already lost a significant amount of weight - probably 25 pounds or so. That means she doesn't need ot stay on the island any longer to lose more weight. She might be happy enough about the new look to make a concerted effort at the loser lodge not to put it back on.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-15-02, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Weight Loss Spoilers"
Same with John. Look at his pictures before entering the Island. He already lost significant weight.

I don't like the weight loss spoilers.

04-15-02, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Weight Loss Spoilers"
I don't like the weight loss spoilers

As compelling as this evidence is, I don't think it thoroughly thinks through the helpfulness of weight loss spoilers.

We were able to predict quite a few things with the help of weight loss spoilers, including that Big Tom (S3)would go far in the game due to his tremendous weight loss upon returning state side.

None of the pre-jury bootees had any weightloss spoilers. Why? because they were able to regain most of it at loser lodge.

The point isn't entirely that they lost X amount of weight while participating in the game, but also how long before returning home might they have had to gain it back.

True, Kathy has already lost a significant amount of weight by day 21 (which was episode 7) however, were she to be booted on day 24, that still leaves two weeks for her to gain some of it back. Anyone who has ever been on a starvation diet will tell you that it doesn't take long to put back on the weight. So, it fits as a possible spoiler because if she were to be booted on day 24, the liklihood that she would keep all 25 lbs. off when she has access to as much food as she wants and a roaring apetite to compliment it shows me that she didn't have as much time to gain back all of the weight she lost.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-15-02, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Weight Loss Spoilers"
<<None of the pre-jury bootees had any weightloss spoilers>>

Not exactly - Carl was the stray last time (he was in a lot of people's early final 4) and I think S2 also had someone that lost a ton of weight early on. Not that this matters too much anymore; as someone pointed out down the thread a bit - they've been there long enough that the weight loss spoilers are true right now.

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Don't worry y'all, Gina and Bob will be back just in time for the final 3.

Stop Discrimination Now

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-02, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Weight Loss Spoilers"
Rob also had lost muscle mass before being booted.

Weight loss spoilers are usually excellent, but can only go so far. At this point, just about everyone has lost significant weight, so for any remaining contestants, any weight loss spoiler will be true.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-02, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Weight Loss Spoilers"
Also, there were weight loss spoilers going around about Sarah. And no-no bites as well. It's likely that they aren't eating a lot of burgers and fries at loser lodge to gain it all back that quickly.

MeToo

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-17-02, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Weight Loss Spoilers "
In other words - Weight Loss Spoilers are useless now when determining whether one castaway is more likely to go than another. They were more useful in forecasting earlier boots.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-02, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Weight Loss Spoilers"
Weight loss spoilers are bunk.....Rob said on Rosie that he had lost 20+ pounds, Kathy could have lost 25+ pounds and it doesn't mean she made it too far into the end game.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-02, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Rotu 4's next move"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-02 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

Very well organized, Scribe! The only bone I would pick would be the inclusion of the Eyemail “Theory”, (which is a bunch of hocum as of now, IMO) but that’s my own axe to grind.

For the record, E11 would have been taped during the second week of December (12/12-14) and that would correspond with the “tape from home” trivia challenge in S3 and the visit that Dr. Sean got in S1. If Sean makes it this far he would be in the final 6. For that to happen, one of two things have to occur. Either the non-Rotu 4 rally and start to pick them off, or the Rotu 4 target N/P/K first. I think the former is unlikely, but the latter is a possibility, especially if they think they have Vee in their pocket.

There is only 1 more week where the non-Rotu 4 have the numerical edge. So if there’s going to be a coup, they better do it this week. Realistically, the 5 people we’re talking about don’t have the strategic skill necessary and/or the inclination to pull it off. For N/P, they would need to trust V/S, which is unlikely. Vee apparently has jumped ship to the majority group. It would be unlike her to jump back and re-ally herself with Sean at this late date. And Kathy seems to be holding out hope that she can get back in with Zoe (at the least) and the Rotu 4 (at best). She has never been tight with N/P as far as I can tell.

From the perspective of the Rotu 4, Vee is on their side, Sean and Kathy are free agents, and Neleh and Pappy are joined at the hip. Tammy (who I believe is really calling the shots) is shrewd enough to understand that the next move should be to go after N/P.

This isn’t to say that I believe the family visit rumor, just that there's a good possibility that Sean hangs around that long.

Fester

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-15-02, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rotu 4's next move"
It seems odd that CBS would actually show who won immunity in a vidcap. I can only think that she(Tammy) must give it away, maybe to John? I wonder if that could backfire against her and get her booted in John's place?

04-15-02, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rotu 4's next move"
I find it unlikely that Tammy will give up her immunity. If the Rotu 4 have Vee's vote on their side, and I think they do, then there is no need to give it up. Plus, she has said on more than one occasion that she's here to win, and she's refused to throw an IC at the behest of John. I would be very surprised if she gave it up.

Fester

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-02, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rotu 4's next move"
In S3 we were given Lex's IC win (I believe twice)in previews. Also Tom's once and I think MamaKim's final ep. IC. Not that unusual, esp. with this new "twist" which keeps everyone wondering if she'll give it up (doubt it.)

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-02, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rotu 4's next move"
Fester, your reasoning is only supporting my feeling that Neleh goes this week. I stated all my ramblings on this subject in GT's "SeeBS Eyemail" thread.

galastarr 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-17-02, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail galastarr Click to send private message to galastarr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Rotu 4's next move"
>Tammy (who I believe is really calling the shots) is shrewd enough to understand that the next move should be to go after N/P.<

This wouldn't be the smart move for J/R/Z/T. The remaining N/P member as well as Kathy would know that the Rotu4 alliance actually does exist, something they have been working hard to keep a secret. By voting off Sean or V the illusion would remain intact even though the Rotu4 would still only have a 50% share. They would then have a better chance to grab a vote from K,N, or P the next week in order to gain an actual majority for the remainder of the game.

The best move for them would be to lower the oppositions numbers until they can take out N/P without any struggle. Next out is Sean, then V, then N, then P.

Sean is out. He has too much hype saying that he won't go. He is the best choice to remove because of his IC threat.

Vee would then have to go being she would be the last Mara member.

Kathy goes here as N/P are best kept naive about what is really happening.

N would be next because she is more of an IC threat then P is.

P then would have to go.

4 person battle royal to finish it off. J then Z then a toss up for the winner.

simone 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-15-02, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simone Click to send private message to simone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sean and the Family Visit"
Nightscribe, you didn't mention it in your post, but it has been brought up as evidence pointing to Sean staying until the final 6 or so, so I figured that this thread would be the place to put it. (Plus, FesterFan mentioned it, I think.) If it is the wrong place, i'm very sorry - can I chalk it up to being an infrequent poster?

What I want to know is where it came from and what the exact wording was. I thought it had its origins in Tahitipresse, which would mean that the name was not specified. What I am suggesting is that, if the spoiler was not that Sean specifically wins the family trip, maybe Tahitipresse got mixed up. Maybe there was a black man who went on the reward challenge in question, but, instead of being the reward winner, he was the family member. So maybe instead of Sean making F6, it's Vee?

Of course, if the spoiler specified Sean, this is all nothing. It's just my attempt to reconcile the Eyemail theory (which seems reasonable), the Sean spoiler (which, barring an immunity run, seems improbable), and my gut saying that Kathy or Sean is the next to go, as they both seem loud, offensive, and unattached. Plus, I agree with you that "Two Peas in a Pod" really sounds like Paschal and Neleh and suggests that they stick around until then.

04-15-02, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sean and the Family Visit"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-02 AT 10:44 PM (EST)

TP came up with the "male asking for a shower and to dine with his parents" "spoiler".

SNews.net came up with the "Sean goes until the final 6 or so" "spoiler".

Can someone post the link to the SNews article? They change so often I can't find it....Also because of this and the fact that SNews hasn't said anything about where the information came from it's all very iffy. (after all, remember "Kathy goes in episode 7" from a "reliable poster" on SS?)

EDIT:Awful Grammar ;)

Stop Discrimination Now

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-02, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "more on the Sean spoiler"
besides SNews, we also have our very own Loree who has a source of some sort at the infamous Belly bar. Maybe Loree can post the exact info, but I do believe that her source stated prior to the Gaybe boot that Gaybe would get booted before the merge for saying or doing something stupid and that Sean was good to last to somewhere in the final 4-7.

Also, as to the sources veracity....Loree's source was correct about spoilers regarding BB2 so the source has a proven track record...plus they were correct about the Gaybe spoiler (BTW, the gaybe says something stupid came out BEFORE the CBS promo hyped up the "innocent comment that causes a flury of activity")

04-15-02, 11:08 PM (EST)
14. "RE: more on the Sean spoiler"
Ahhh I forgot about Loree!

But I'm not clear on something: Loree do you know someone at Belly or not?

Here (and in a couple others on the thresd) it doesn't really sound like it.

Here it does

Oh and this isn't supposed to sound b*tchy; I just want to know -if you do have a source - anything new leaked?

(Plus it doesn't matter as much, because the person ~did~ know about Gabe....)

Stop Discrimination Now

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: more on the Sean spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-02 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

>Also, as to the sources veracity....Loree's
>source was correct about spoilers
>regarding BB2 so the source
>has a proven track record..

I'm not trying to quibble with this, because Loree was right on the Gabe spoiler - but what kind of spoilers or advance knowledge could anyone provide about BB2? There were live video feeds of what was going on in the house.

Did they leak that Mike was going to be a contestant? What else was there? Or am I just missing something really obvious?

I've been taking this Sean family visit thing as fact for awhile, maybe we need to look at it again?

heresy 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-16-02, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heresy Click to send private message to heresy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: more on the Sean spoiler"
Loree's original post said that Gabe would make the merge. Since Gabe didn't make it, I'm a little leery about the rest of this spoiler.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Article link"
Is this the article you're looking for? Is this all there is on this spoiler?

http://www.survivornews.net/article?id=18

Also, is there some reason that the TP reward spoiler points specifically to Sean? I doubt Pappy asks to see his parents, but what about John or Robert?

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

04-16-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Article link"
Honestly, I do think that's all we have....I mean, we're believing something with no source (who has been known to recieve false spoilers - I believe - from Survivor Reports on SS)

Secondly, I have no idea how the Sean thing came out - Possibly it was just speculation? If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me quickly.

This is the time of the season where we need to evaluate our "Lis kicks butt ~in the challenges~ type spoilers"....

However, we should also keep in mind that Loree's spoiler source has said that Sean makes it far - he was right about Gabe getting voted out because of something stupid (although I'm not absolutely convinced this couldn't be speculation from a friend of both of them ie: "Knowing Gabe, he probably got voted out for doing something stupid....")

Stop Discrimination Now

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Article link"
>However, we should also keep in
>mind that Loree's spoiler source
>has said that Sean makes
>it far

Well, if that's all that the spoiler said, then it could be argued that the conditions have already been met. Early on, Sean looked like he had a big target on his back...and instead, he makes the jury and is the last original Maraamu male standing.

S.O.B.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-02, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Boot Speculation Episode 8"
good job scribey! very helpful and well organized

just a couple of additions:
Against Sean:
rumor that he wins family visit RC (as stated above)
possibility of JZTR going after KPN first

For Vee:
possible Sean IC win plus possible KPN vote with JZTR (unlikely, but a possibility)

also, you have a couple of the For John points in the Against John section and vice versa (weight loss and appearance in every episode info)

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-17-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Boot Speculation Episode 8"
>For Vee:
>possible Sean IC win plus possible KPN vote with JZTR (unlikely, but a possibility)
Yep. We might want to keep in mind that we haven't been given much to go on, as far as Vee's alliances. . . The only thing I feel certain of is that she's long past thinking Sean can be of use to her (or she would'nt have voted for Rob.) This week's vote could very well expose her true strategy and potential for making it close to the end.

I, for one, am getting bored with the Woman of Mystery shtick and protests against "too much drama. . ."

GT

Nothing is as terrible to see as ignorance in action. -Goethe 

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-16-02, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "NETWORK UPDATE for Episode 8"
From Survivorfever.net the following is from the CBS Network update...

<<With Kathy unable to forget Boston Rob's warnings that her former Rotu tribe members were looking to vote her off, she must decide whether or not John, Robert, Tammy and Zoe are out to betray her. And, the castaways compete in a kite flying competition in hopes of winning a Snickers bar and diving trip.

And an eighth member is voted out of the tribe.>>

Sounds like Kathy will continue her questioning of everyone. Also, this tells us exactly what the RC is for this week.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-16-02, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: NETWORK UPDATE for Episode 8"
Kathy is not stupid...

I think they are going to gang up and we are going to see John go this week. I think the reason Rob was voted off was to bring the margin down to 5-4 instead of 6-4. I think we are going to see one of the Original Rotu go this week and it will most likely be John because of all the drama....I think Vee made a deal with someone, not sure who, but that Rob/John would go back to back. My guess is that another of the Rotu 4 will go next week, and then we will see Sean go to bring the playing field in closer again....

Even though they've given us IC winners in the past it has NEVER been so obvious like this one with Tammy. This makes me believe this adds a twist to the picture as in she gives it away....if she gives it away and then gets boot, I don't think we will EVER see any one do it again....

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "not true Cowboyroo (that rhymes)"
>Kathy is not stupid...

...are we watching the same show??? The one I'm watching is called Survivor, and if there is one thing that has been learned from watching over 40 episodes of the series is that they are ALL stupid...some of them end up lucky and win, but history dictates that 98% of the moves made in this game are the wrong moves.

>
>I think they are going to
>gang up and we are
>going to see John go
>this week. I think the
>reason Rob was voted off
>was to bring the margin
>down to 5-4 instead of
>6-4.

....that has to be about the most far reaching speculation I've seen so far this episode. First, you are assuming that there already exists an alliance between K/P/N/S/V. Secondly, you are assuming that not only do they already have an alliance, but they are already confident enough in their alliance to start canibalizing their own (rob) even before the alliance has cooperated on a single boot. Also, if there was an alliance and Kathy was a smart as you say, why on Earth would she vote for ZOe and possible tip Rotu off that there is a competing alliance. Wouldn;t a smart person (as you say Kathy is) tow the company line and vote for Rob so as not to attract attention and paranoia from Rotu???

>Even though they've given us IC
>winners in the past it
>has NEVER been so obvious
>like this one with Tammy.

...sure we have, on more than a few occasions! Lex a couple times, and don't forget the pic of MamaKim wearing the necklace on the trek to TC in the final four previews. Also, we had Michale from Kucha carrying the idol across the river in a preview that showed that Kucha won Immunity.

>This makes me believe this
>adds a twist to the
>picture as in she gives
>it away....if she gives it
>away and then gets boot,
>I don't think we will
>EVER see any one do
>it again....

...of course this is what it makes you believe, and that is EXACTLY why the immuniyt winneer was given to us so easily this ep......so certain people in the spoiling community would rack their brain overanalyzing things until they were convinced that anyone BUT tammy ends up with Immunity this week.

Its very simple when you think about it.....

**we learn last ep about the new transferred immunity rule.
** in the previews we get a shot that only the spoilers would pick up on of Tammy wearing the necklace.
**naturally, a theory pops up that MB NEVER gives us any thing this easy so obviously this means that Tammy either gives it away or was given it herself.

THAT is exactly what MB wanted to happen when he threw us that bone....that way when the obvious does happen and Tammy wins and keeps Immunity he can sit back on his throne and laugh at all the spoilers who overanalyzed this one and missed what was essentially a freebie.

Remember Occams Razor, and then spoiling suddenly becomes a lot less confusing.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: not true Cowboyroo (that rhymes)"
I don't think that will happen either, just trying to add interest....

One thing I did think about though is the "What are John's plans with Sean and Vee"...It makes me wonder if that wasn't a red herring to go with the Sean spoilers out there to point us toward a Kathy/Neleh/or Paschal boot since spoiler world is not going for the obvious Sean boot.

I really think (hope, more like hope) these people aren't morons like the past 3 shows and let themselves get pagonged once again...

But then again...I wish for that every season.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-17-02, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: not true Cowboyroo (that rhymes)"
I too hope, yes hope, that The non-Rotu 4 will team up, but they never will..they never do. So sad, but looks mighty bad for Kathy.

citygirl 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-17-02, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citygirl Click to send private message to citygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: not true Cowboyroo (that rhymes)"
This is the second reference I've seen to Occams Razor - what is that? Please don't flame at me - it's just a question....

04-17-02, 01:57 PM (EST)
32. "RE: not true Cowboyroo (that rhymes)"
It essentially means that the simplest solution is usually the most accurate.

Fester

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Java Click to send private message to Java Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Boot Speculation Episode 8"
If there is validity in the "dinner with the parents" reward rumor, should attention be paid to the plural form? Is there any background on the remainig contestants to show if both their parents are living/happily married enough to travel together?

J A V A
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Boot Speculation Episode 8"
In another thread, not sure which - my brain is swimming, someone mentioned that Sean has no contact with his father. Then the thread analyzes the possibility of the "His" and the plural parents being a mistranslation from the French.

04-17-02, 06:26 PM (EST)
38. "Sean's parents?"
On the CBS site, under Sean's bio, there is only mention of his mom, who is a writer in Harlem. No mention of a dad, step dad, etc. Interesting. The more I think about this rumor, the less I believe it. I'm not questioning the integrity of Snewser at SNN, but this is only an unconfirmed rumor IMO, not much different than the SS "The Week Kathy Goes" rumor.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Boot Speculation Episode 8"
Great work putting this all together, Scribe.
As per Tammy-I read an article about a journalism award she won. Not much in the article for spoilers, except for a blurb about her leaving her job in October. It never said that she went back, just that she left.
Now then, I haven't followed Surv. too closely before this season, so I'm not sure what the protocal has been concerning survivors and their jobs before. I always assumed that they went back to work shortly after taping.
If Tammy still hasn't returned to work-hmmmm.
So, you seasoned spoilers tell me what the implications may or may not be.

04-17-02, 04:42 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Boot Speculation Episode 8"
Sounds like "left" is the nicer way of saying "quit". And the casting process would have gone through October, while the show started filming in the middle of November. I believe she's just devoting herself to the book she's writing.

Stop Discrimination Now

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Boot Speculation Episode 8"
Great Job Nightscribe!!

One thing about Sean: While the obvious screams, "Get rid of the guy," this is also the time where a player needs to start thinking about who they would want to go up against in the final 2. Plus you know that some of the rest of the challenges have to be water based, and he's definately not a threat there.

With respect to the "parents" rumor: If they said "someone gets a visit from Johnny Cochran or Al Sharpton, I'd think of Sean. But we can also assume that this could be Neleh. I would think she would win a challenge involving her family.

And finally the weight loss spoilers: I don't really like these too much either. You also have to consider that muscle weighs more than fat, so a fit or muscular person could have a significant weight loss and not necessarily look super thin.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-17-02, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Thanks"
Thanks scribe! This is the most complete list I think I have seen this season. Any chance you can update it for future weeks? It has definately been useful this week (to me at least )

Thanks Again!

-ICB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •