The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The "Hollow Theory" and Ep. 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-13-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The "Hollow Theory" and Ep. 8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-02 AT 05:59 PM (EST)

Thinking about Ep. 8 this weekend, I have been reminded alot of Survivin' Dawg's hollow theory. I think if we keep the central facts in mind all other speculation is just distraction. so, my logic is as follows:

1. Tammy apparently wins immunity.
2. If SeeBS asks, "Will Kathy and Zoe remain friends?", and attempts to make it seem like they will not, the answer is yes.
3. Sean is the biggest target and will be pagonged this week.

I would be truly interested in others comments (particularly S'Dawg's).

*edited to correct S'Dawg's name. Sorry.

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The "Hollow Theory" and Ep. 8 SurvivinDawg 04-13-02 1
   RE: The "Hollow Theory" and Ep. 8 SurvivaBear 04-15-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The "Hollow Theory" and Ep. 8"
I appreciate your bringing up the Hollow theory, so I'll try to answer your question.

First, you just gotta spell my name right!

Second, as of now (Saturday 4/13) it is way early to really start analyzing, but I'll give a little bit of thought process here concering the after-show preview. Remember that future previews and bootee interviews during the week must be analyzed with regard to the Hollow theory, as well:

Remember that MB has two audiences. Group 1 is those regular viewers that sit down in front of their TVs on Thursday nights and take in whatever MB puts on their TV screen. Group 2 are those of us who like to analyze and predict (spoil) the show. MB wants to entertain and, on occasion, pleasantly surprise the first group. However, MB wants to misdirect the second group, and hopefully cause them to incorrectly guess (spoil) what will happen on the show.

So what did we see on the previews? Although Bungler and others do a great job getting us caps, I make sure to review the tape to get the full impact of the review. We saw:
Kathy & Zoe
Kite flying
Everyone eating (quick shot of Tammy up close)
Paschal and Neleh

Kathy and Zoe will be what MB features to Group 1 as the human drama. He wants them to tune in to see what happens to these "friends" and if they work out their conflict. MB is using this also to lead Group 2 AWAY from the truth: the bootee. It has already been speculated that some of the Kathy shots are from the previous episode, or possibly out of sequence. I'm sure MB wants us to spend time thinking of this situation (and we will, be assured). However, I'm going to await further info before drawing any deep conclusions.

Kite flying is very likely the RC, but may just be a fun diversion presented to the contestants. It's presented to give Group 1 something fun to watch, and for Group 2 to knash their teeth over the significance of it. I think that it IS the RC, but may not be overly important.

Everyone eating: Elsewhere has been discussed much about these pics. Tammy with the IC necklace, who is standing where, doing what. MB is showing Group 1 this to increase the appearance of drama, but he's really throwing Group 2 this stuff for speculation, most of which will (so sorry to say) will be wrong. We must tread carefully through this material.

Paschal and Neleh: Ah, now THIS is interesting and informative! And it rings my alarm for the OFG Theory. Neleh is frustrated. Paschal is saying nothing. Much can be concluded from this, mostly that they are not part of the Rotu4 alliance. So I ask myself: Why is MB showing us this? To misdirect? To hide the bootee in plain sight? To get these two some pre-boot air time? or to make us THINK these two are the next bootees.

The one thing I do NOT get a sense of yet is where Sean fits into this. That'll be part of my analysis during the week.

So my hasty conclusion? Zoe will either control Kathy, lie to Kathy, or ally with Kathy. Tammy wins IC and keeps the necklace for the night (TC). And Paschal is looking MIGHTY vulnerable right now.

Now I'll go out and start applying my conclusions to the facts that might be generated during the week. I will not hesitate to change my conclusions based on the facts, as we cannot allow ourselves to twist the facts to concur with our opinions.

Hope this helps.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-15-02, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The "Hollow Theory" and Ep. 8"
I know you are not supposed to bump your own post, but I believe S'Dawg's "hollow-theory" deserves a closer look. I think it is more beneficial than some of the other stuff people have been posting anyway.

Plus I had to make up for messing up the Dawg's name

Taking off from SurvivinDawg's post and adding in the boy/girl pattern and the SeeBS EYEmail 4/15/02, Neleh is looking very at risk this week. I think that would be a real suprise for the regular audience and may leave the spoiler audience groaning.

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •