I was in NYC for business this week and stumbled upon a camera crew at Trump Towers when I was walking up 5th Ave. They were filming young professionals each walking into the building with their suitcase. I figured it had to be App2.
I saw 12 of them, but when I passed the sound guy he had a little photo sheet with pictures of about 16 people. Does anyone know if there are going to be more this time around?
Let's see what I remember...
1. Male, tall, curly black hair. Only saw him from behind.
2. Female, African-American, short hair, tall, regal bearing, bright green jacket.
3. Female - missed her because the production crew was trying to get me out of the way.
4. Male - didn't see either....or else have forgotten what he looked like.
5. Female, blond, pink off-the-shoulder shirt and white flouncy mini. Could double as a barbi doll.
6. Female. Another blond with a big honking diamond engagement ring. Nice pant-suit.
7. Female. Light brown hair. Cute, but her suitcase was bigger than she was. Could get a job as a munchkin if the App2 gig doesn't work out.
8. Male. Troy look-a-like, but better looking.
9. Male. Steve Kerr\Ken-doll look-a-like.
10. Female. African-American. Funky chic with an awesome blond do happening. Loads of style and presence.
11. Male. Dark hair. Buttoned up a little tightly. Looked a little nervous.
12. Male. African-American. HOT! I was wondering why nobody had their shades on when Mr. Cool came it an took off his shades like he was Pierce Brosnan.
One guy came in with his guitar (forget which one). With the exception of Barbie and Miss Funk, everyone was in business suits. Mr. Hottie was in a suit but had his collared shirt open to reveal a t-shirt underneath.
Let the spoiling begin!