The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Zoe know who cast the vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindysue 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-12-02, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindysue Click to send private message to mindysue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Zoe know who cast the vote"
Does Zoe know who cast the vote? After the vote was read she looked over toward Kathy, but did she actually look at Kathy? Could Zoe be the Lex of S3? Is she going to hunt down who betrayed her?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Zoe know who cast the vote ShowMeTheWinner 04-12-02 1
 RE: Does Zoe know who cast the vote samboohoo 04-12-02 2
 RE: Does Zoe know who cast the vote Bebo 04-12-02 3
 RE: Does Zoe know who cast the vote PagongRatEater 04-12-02 4
 She will know next week when..... Wacko Jacko 04-12-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-12-02, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Zoe know who cast the vote"
I think she could probably guess that it was from Kathy. I doubt she'd be another Lex though. The previews for next episode shows her talking with Kathy and trying to reassure her that she's not in danger of the boot. Zoe may not be a good liar but at least she seemed pretty calm when she was reassuring Kathy and didn't let the vote get to her too much (compare with Lexs' "I'm gonna cut off her throat"). Kathy would probably not get the boot next episode but she's definitely gonna get it after Sean (and perhaps Vee).

Let the pagonging begin...

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-02, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does Zoe know who cast the vote"
I think Zoe figures it was Kathy. She may have been surprised if she, Kathy and Rob had not had that little confrontation. But Zoe really screwed that up, and when Kathy walked away you knew she didn't trust her anymore.

Zoe was mighty cuddly with Neleh last night. I think there was some sort of alliance with Z/N/P and Gabe, maybe even including Kathy.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does Zoe know who cast the vote"
Kathy looked over there when the vote was read -- seems to me she wasn't trying to hide that she had cast that vote.

She might have even told her in advance that she was going to do it, since she couldn't vote for Rob without breaking a promise.

Or, she might have voted for her to force a confrontation with Zoe. Get the air cleared and find out where they really stand, now that Rob is gone.

S.O.B.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does Zoe know who cast the vote"
She could also, with good reason, suspect Rob or even Sean. That little look was probably all about editing.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-12-02, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "She will know next week when....."
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-02 AT 12:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-12-02 AT 11:44 AM (EST)

Kathy sits down with her and tells her she did it. They will then talk it out. Zoe is now in a real bad situation. She may end up making the same mistake Lex made when he would not vote for Brandon. It will then be real hard to vote for Kathy when John, Tammy and Robert decide it's Kathy's turn. John, Tammy, and Robert may than conclude she is a waffler and eliminate Zoe like they did Gabe. Vee may slip in and be the forth.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •