The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 3 Spoilers!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-09-08, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 3 Spoilers!"
Wow, spoilers are already leaking out on a Friday. Go figure.

For the top three, the Idols will sing three songs each. One each of:

* Contestant's pick
* Judge's pick
* Producer's pick

Supposedly these are direct from David Cook:

David's Pick: "The World That I Know" by Collective Soul
Simon's Pick: "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" by Roberta Flack

He didn't reveal the producer's pick.

The Collective Soul song I can see him doing well. Roberta Flack's song? Simon definately wants to see him put his spin on it which is nice to see. That song could be interesting.

Please fill in this thread with whatever you all find.

geekboy

"I love puppies!" - S. Cowell

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 3 Spoilers! zazzy 05-09-08 1
   RE: Top 3 Spoilers! agman 05-09-08 2
 RE: Top 3 Spoilers! grit 05-10-08 3
 RE: Top 3 Spoilers! Snidget 05-10-08 4
 RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! geekboy 05-12-08 5
   RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! Snidget 05-12-08 6
       RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! geekboy 05-12-08 7
           RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! nailbone 05-12-08 8
               RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! dragonflies 05-12-08 10
                   RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! Snidget 05-12-08 11
                       RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! agman 05-13-08 20
               RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! geekboy 05-12-08 12
                   RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! Snidget 05-12-08 13
                       RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! geekboy 05-12-08 14
                           RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! Snidget 05-12-08 15
                               RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! nailbone 05-12-08 17
                               RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! TxMom2011 05-13-08 23
                           RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! CTgirl 05-12-08 16
                       RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! DoodleBug 05-12-08 18
                       RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! KeithFan 05-13-08 19
       RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! emydi 05-12-08 9
           RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! agman 05-13-08 21
               RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!! Ahtumbreez 05-13-08 26
 RE: Top 3 Spoilers - UPDATE #2 geekboy 05-13-08 22
   RE: Top 3 Spoilers - UPDATE #2 dragonflies 05-13-08 24
   RE: Top 3 Spoilers - UPDATE #2 zazzy 05-13-08 25
   RE: Top 3 Spoilers - Randy's Pick Snidget 05-13-08 33
       RE: Top 3 Spoilers - Randy's Pick zazzy 05-13-08 39
 RE: Top 3 Spoilers! Glow 05-13-08 27
   RE: Top 3 Spoilers! Snidget 05-13-08 28
       RE: Top 3 Spoilers! Glow 05-13-08 30
   RE: Top 3 Spoilers! nailbone 05-13-08 32
       RE: Top 3 Spoilers! Magnolia_Rocker 05-13-08 34
           RE: Top 3 Spoilers! Snidget 05-13-08 35
           RE: Top 3 Spoilers! Glow 05-13-08 36
               RE: Top 3 Spoilers! geekboy 05-13-08 37
               RE: Top 3 Spoilers! Magnolia_Rocker 05-13-08 38
 RE: Top 3 Spoilers! Magnolia_Rocker 05-13-08 29
   RE: Top 3 Spoilers! nailbone 05-13-08 31
       RE: Top 3 Spoilers! zazzy 05-13-08 41
 TMZ Spoilers Snidget 05-13-08 40
   RE: TMZ Spoilers zazzy 05-13-08 42
       RE: TMZ Spoilers nailbone 05-13-08 43
           RE: TMZ Spoilers zazzy 05-13-08 44
               RE: TMZ Spoilers nailbone 05-13-08 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-09-08, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"

Thanks, GB!

Wonder if David C will do an acapella song ala Bo Bice at top 3?

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-08, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-08 AT 07:02 PM (EST)

I hope he does that. I think it would be great for him. He could really prove how much supereior he is to archie!

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-10-08, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
I can totally picture Cook doing "First Time" and I think it could be really great.

I still don't think he has a chance of winning. Archie's fans are too committed (or should be committed) and will dial, dial, dial, text, text, text until their fingers fall off.

Cook, however, will outsell Archie by the millions after all is said and done a la Daughtry/Hicks.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-08, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-08 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

We usually get some early spoilers for the top three.

They've done the concerts in their home towns and I think they always sing something that is at least one of the songs picked for the week.

05-12-08, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-08 AT 11:20 AM (EST)

More info is out....

David Cook
David's Pick - "The World That I Know" by Collective Soul
Simon's Pick - "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" by Roberta Flack
Producer's Pick - ???

David Archuleta
David's Pick - ???
Paula's Pick - "And So It Goes" by Billy Joel
Producer's Pick - ???

Syesha Mercado
Syesha's Pick - ???
Randy's Pick - "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys
Producer's Pick - ???

My thoughts on the Judges picks...

Once again, Simon makes the best choice. He's challenging David Cook to once again step outside of his box and rearrange this classic song to fit him, which i suspect he'll do well.

Randy, once again, is contradicting himself. He's said to avoid the 'divas' and diva songs, yet he picks another diva song for Syesha to scream. Go figure.

Paula has picked perhaps THE.MOST.BORING.BILLY.JOEL.SONG.EVER for little David Archuleta. I think a wiser choice would have been to pick a more upbeat-non-ballady-song for him to make HIM step outside of HIS box.

If Cook can make his Judge's pick work, he has this round won.

geekboy

05-12-08, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
MJsbigblog added this recently

The producers chose: “Longer” by Dan Fogelberg for David A.

05-12-08, 11:58 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
Thanks, Snidget, you're right - i forgot to add that.

Why, oh why, are they keeping him in such a small little box and not challenging this guy??

geekboy

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-08, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
Challenge = expose

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-08, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
exactly.

05-12-08, 12:37 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
precisely.

05-13-08, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
correct

05-12-08, 01:32 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
OK, i understand that alot of you think the producers/etc manipulate the votes/etc, and in essence CHOOSE who wins each season (or at least try to). I'm sure a lot of you know i don't believe in all the conspiracy theories. We don't need to get into all that...but if you think they DON'T want to expose David A's limitations, then why has Simon picked what i feel is a big challenge for David Cook?

Do they want Cook to win, and if so why NOT challenge David A?

geekboy

05-12-08, 01:48 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-08 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

Theory # 1. They want David C to survive the week.

David Cook has shown at least some ability to rise to a challenge and do well with it. So you can give him a challenge and expect him not to tank.

Anytime Archuleta has had to do anything even a little bit outside his box it really shows how limited he is.

I think they want a David/David finale, let's see what they chose for Syesha.

I think David C gets more votes when he rises to a challenge, David A. gets more votes when he does what he can do well.

Theory #2, They want David C. out this week.

If this is the "truth" then they want David C out now because he can do well enough for them without a win, ala Daughtry. So they don't need him to win the show, just get to final 4 or better. Then they might actually want him out of the competition before the finals so Archuleta is up against a weaker competitor.

Anywho.

I think they are trying to engineer a David A win so the coronation song, and the producers/judges picks will challenge the other singers, but play to David A's strengths. Especially since it seems from the competition so far he really has to stick to certain types of songs to do well.

05-12-08, 02:27 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
The question that is begging to be asked is "WHY??!!" would they want a David A. win? Jordin's debut has been abyssmal. Yes, she had the tween crowd, but they obviously did not flock in hordes to buy her CDs and to buy her singles. Why would David A, with his obvious narrower comfort zone do any better?

As producers, it would seem obvious to me that they would want the most marketable, most potentially successful person to win and be crowed 'AI Season 7' It's obvious (at least to me) and by Idol history that David Cook would be that person.

But again, i don't buy into the theories of this high level of producer control over the votes. Color me confused any which way.

geekboy

05-12-08, 02:45 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
I don't get why they put David A on the show to start with, but they do seem to overly pimp him so much they obviously want him there at the end.

I dunno, maybe they think with the popularity of tween-stars they can ride that wave with David and the Hannah Montana crowd will spend money on him. I think they forget how fickle that audience is and by the time he has anything out to sell they'll be squeeing over someone else.

I do think they try to influence the votes. Everything from who gets what story told during auditions through who gets songs that are "easy" for them and who always seems to get the short end of the stick on song choice and singing order.

For some reason they really seem to like the little lip licker and he gets everything going his way much more than other contestants.

At some level I think it would be totally impossible for the producer and judges favorites to not get some bias in their favor. Humans are not good at making sure everything is 100% fair for everyone, even the people they don't like.

What I don't know is how much is just the normal amount of bias that would creep in any process. Someone is going to be favored in some way unconsciously.

The question for me is much is deliberately manipulative to make America give them the result they want. There is going to be bias, but it seems there is more than I would expect from just humans being human and often in ways that seem to be deliberate attempts to sway the voters.

05-12-08, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
the little lip licker

LOL!!!!

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-08, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
the little lip licker

**snort**

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-08, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
I'm with you Geekboy, WHY David A? I can understand them wanting Jordin to win, but David has a much narrower singing spectrum and he can't talk! Can you imagine him on a publicity tour? He answers every question with "Wow."

By O'Agman

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-08, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
I'll take Theory #1 for $1000.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
Theory #3- they gave Archie songs in his wheelhouse because they don't want to deal with Archie-dad and the fall out from banning him from working with Arch at the practices.

Profoundly ignorant since 2008

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-08, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-08 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

i just threw up my mouth a little

05-13-08, 10:13 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
er.....Thanks for sharing..

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-08, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers! - UPDATED!!!"
That's not sharing. Sharing would be if she'd thrown up a little in your mouth.

Whut?

05-13-08, 10:33 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers - UPDATE #2"
One more spoiler/rumor for little Archie has hit the web...take with the usual grain o' salt. If true, it will be a first since its Archie singing A.CONTEMPORARY.SONG!!

David Cook
David's Pick - "The World That I Know" by Collective Soul
Simon's Pick - "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" by Roberta Flack
Producer's Pick - ???

David Archuleta
David's Pick - "With You" by Chris Brown
Paula's Pick - "And So It Goes" by Billy Joel
Producer's Pick - "Longer" by Dan Fogelberg

Syesha Mercado
Syesha's Pick - ???
Randy's Pick - "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys
Producer's Pick - ???

geekboy

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-08, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers - UPDATE #2"
Dang, I really liked "With You"

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

05-13-08, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers - UPDATE #2"
Let's see...Jordin got to do a duet with Chris Brown...and we know that many times a song sung on Idol boosts the sales of the original...so could this be a favor thrown to Chris Brown in exchange for his duetting with David A later this year?

(seems to be the way to get people to buy the AI single of a 17 year old).

05-13-08, 02:42 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers - Randy's Pick"
Do you think he picked it for her because Syesha sang that song so well on "The One"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS7C795bYp4

excuse me while I go find my eyes, I rolled them right out of my head.

05-13-08, 06:46 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers - Randy's Pick"
ROFL! That's rich...give her the song in her wheelhouse. Isn't that an Archuletta move? Syesha could use the break...but don't think it will help.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-08, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
I have never been less interested in the finals. Even last year when everybody KNEW Jordin was going to win. There was still that little glimmer of whatever that it could be an upset. The only way this year could be an upset is if Syesha makes it to the final 2. <--not "top" 2

Most.boring.final.3.ever. <--not "top" 3

At least the finale will have Amanda, Chikezie, Michael, Carly, Brooke and Jason. (who am I forgetting?)

05-13-08, 01:53 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
Kristy Lee Cook?

05-13-08, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
yeah, her.

David Hernandez and Ramiele were the others I forgot didn't mention.

05-13-08, 02:37 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
Well, I'm just tellin' you right now, if the final 2 are Archie and Syesha, I ain't watchin' no more of it. X( I can't see it NOT being the Davids, but stranger things have happened. Only Cook is keeping me interested at this point. When he goes, I go.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-13-08, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
Same here Boner. I got lulled into watching that boring a** finale last year I ain't doing it this year if Cookie isn't there.

My future Rockers!

05-13-08, 02:55 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
*sniff*

I'm being abandoned!

I hope David C is in the finals as well. A David A/Syesha finale might result in massive liver failure while doing the play by play.

05-13-08, 02:58 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
I love the finales just like I love Idol Gives Back and the Ford Commercials. heh. I'll watch the finale regardless (remembering Bucky singing "rain drops (keep falling on my head)", wearing suits, and being adorable will always keep me coming back even if there wasn't a Michael or a Jason to look forward to this year). It's this week that will be a total snoozefest for me. It's quite possible that it will sit on (in?) my DVR until this weekend. Cook (on this show) does nothing for me. I don't "get" the adoration at all. I don't dislike the guy in the slightest, I just don't get it. At all.

05-13-08, 03:24 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
I understand, Glow, because as I've posted in the past, I just don't get the adoration of Michael Johns.

*SMOOCH*

geekboy

05-13-08, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
Glowie - I have liked Cookie from the start but I don't "adore" him. I honestly am not all "fan girly" over anyone this season although I have enjoyed this season very much. Does that make sense? Noone this year came close to my Bo and Daughtry. Those two I adore.

That said I really can't stand David A. and Syesha so those two top two would make me lose my lunch.

My future Rockers!

05-13-08, 01:59 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
David C.
Producers Choice = "American Woman"

MmmMmmm Lenny Kravitz ..... I know he isn't the original artist but he's the one I think of now when I hear the title.

My future Rockers!

05-13-08, 02:35 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
The Guess Who are the original artists. It'll be interesting to see what he does with it.

05-13-08, 06:59 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Top 3 Spoilers!"
This number lends itself to stage stalking and general swagger with the mic stand. DC can pull it off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1x6NNNfVJc

LOL, the lead singer has no stage moves but seriously long fingers. Because he is just standing at the mic I noticed. Also, early on in the vid you see the guitar player with the peace symbols guitar strap. This really takes me back to grade school/Jr. High.

Same lead singer...30+ years later:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZVzH5yBFQA&feature=related

05-13-08, 06:48 PM (EST)
40. "TMZ Spoilers"
David Archuleta --
"And So it Goes" by Billy Joel.
"With You" by Chris Brown.
"Longer" by Dan Fogelberg.

David Cook --
"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" by Roberta Flack.
"Dare You to Move" by Switchfoot.
"I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith.

Syesha Mercado --
"If I Ain't Got You" By Alicia Keys.
"Hit Me Up" by Gia Farrell (from "Happy Feet").
"Fever" -- which has been covered by everyone.

05-13-08, 07:05 PM (EST)
42. "RE: TMZ Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-08 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

Thanks, Snidget. Michael Johns board said that Steven Tyler gave only Michael permission to sing "Dream On" and that AI had tried for years to get Tyler to agree to have their songs on AI. Wonder if Michael helped DC out.

This is certainly an iconic song for them.

On the other hand, hmmm, does David want to get booted? Michael got booted after singing an Aerosmith song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_0UXRY_rY

Switchfoot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK_E7xS7AtQ

Hmmmm... a Sony/BMG group. Big surprise. They do sound DC-ish, though.

05-13-08, 08:39 PM (EST)
43. "RE: TMZ Spoilers"
The song was performed by Aerosmith, but written by Diane Warren for the movie "Armageddon".

05-13-08, 09:00 PM (EST)
44. "RE: TMZ Spoilers"
Good piece of trivia! Thanks!

05-13-08, 09:20 PM (EST)
45. "RE: TMZ Spoilers"
AND I posted it before they mentioned it on the show tonight.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •