The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Merge RC Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-11-02, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Merge RC Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-02 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

Neleh reads the treemail: "You'll be left in stitches if you sew up this reward. Give this map to one Survivor defeat you cannot afford. Choose your one wisely with long sleeves and long pants. Don't send the wrong tribemate this may be your last chance."

Tammy explains to the Rotu: "We've got 5 minutes to pick one person, get them outfitted in long sleeves, pants, tennis shoes and have them start following this map. OK, who do we wanna send?"

edited because I didn't realize my images weren't working right. Sorry, gang. That'll teach me to hit preview next time, eh?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Merge RC Vidcaps PagongRatEater 04-11-02 1
 RE: Merge RC Vidcaps jkokoj 04-11-02 2
   old rotu not in alliance... sorgee 04-11-02 4
       RE: old rotu not in alliance... Bebo 04-11-02 5
       RE: old rotu not in alliance... Tatina 04-11-02 6
           RE: old rotu not in alliance... SurvivinDawg 04-11-02 7
 RE: Merge RC Vidcaps Ogachu 04-11-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-02, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Merge RC Vidcaps"
That is GREAT Bungler. It sounds like there is some kind of one on one challenge to determine which site is the merge camp and apparently Kathy loses to Rob.

An interesting question is what they may be doing in long sleeeves and pants. Something in the jungle?

Good information!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-11-02, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Merge RC Vidcaps"
Does Kathy always self appoint herself as the leader in challenges or do you think Neleh and Paschal trust her to do a good job? Kathy has failed at several challenges, why would Paschal agree to her being the one to go on this quest.

And over at Rotu, Rob must volunteer otherwise why would old Rotu send him based on the messages "defeat you cannot afford" and "Choose your one wisely"?

My head is spinning today. I just do not see any real spoilers this week.

As always GOOD JOB BUNGLER!

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-11-02, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "old rotu not in alliance..."
i think that this proves that john is not in control the way that he thinks he is.
this is presented as a very important challenge. i get the impression that each tribe has to place their fate on 1 person.
rob would have to do more than simply volunteer to get this position of importance and, dare i say it, power. he would have had to get support from some of the old rotu alliance as well as his fellow old mu tribemates.
either way, the group(new rotu) is trusting their fate to rob and not to john. i think that tells us something.
as for new mu, seriously, do they have another choice besides kathy? she has made a mess of some things, but when push comes to shove, she will step up. at this point in the game neleh and paschal seem more than content to NOT have the pressure of leadership upon them. (however, i think that this will change after the merge.) i also think that kathy has proven that she can do some of her best work independently(finding food for example).
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Don't do the action if you can't handle the reaction. ~deborah briggs

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: old rotu not in alliance..."
> at this point in
>the game neleh and paschal
>seem more than content to
>NOT have the pressure of
>leadership upon them. (however,
>i think that this will
>change after the merge.)

During the last ep, Paschal had his knee wrapped crudely. He may not want to risk injuring it with the prospect of individual IC's in the near future (they may not know how soon the merge is coming, but they expect it will be coming at some point in the next several days).

He had no choice but to run in the prior RC, but he was also willing to do so to keep the food from Rotu that could help strengthen them for that last team IC.

S.O.B.

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-02, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: old rotu not in alliance..."
I think this proves exactly the opposite - the old Rotus are very much in control and probably sticking together. In this very political game one can't leave 6 people behind to scheme behind one's back. As many RC winners have told us going away is a double edged sword. And at this delicate point of the game - the survivors must know that the merge is approaching, even if they are told not to assume anything - I can't see anyone volunteering for such a mission.

So, Rob has probably been pushed to act as an ambassador in order to keep him from scheming in the camp. They also would know that since Rob's own position isn't that solid he would take his mission seriously enaugh.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-02, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: old rotu not in alliance..."
Remember how in earlier Survivors, everyone who won a Reward Challenge seemed to get booted pretty soon after... because everyone else plotted against them? The adage was that you DIDN'T want to leave the group. This is the same case, IMHO. Rob (unwisely) volunteers to go, and everyone else says "OK! Go!"

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Ogachu 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-11-02, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ogachu Click to send private message to Ogachu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Merge RC Vidcaps"
>Neleh reads the treemail: "You'll be
>left in stitches if you
>sew up this reward. Give
>this map to one Survivor
>defeat you cannot afford. Choose
>your one wisely with long
>sleeves and long pants.
>Don't send the wrong tribemate
>this may be your last
>chance."

Maybe Kathy has experience in sewing, with the reference to stitches and "sew" up this reward. I just can't see Rob sewing...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •