The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"a relationship speculation theory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ashe 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-02, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ashe Click to send private message to ashe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"a relationship speculation theory"
Long post coming
hang w/ me because this will take a little work on your part as well. While I believe there is some spoiler potential here the rest is purely speculation.
Since I am unable to post the sheet I have come up with you'll need to make your own table to follow along, unless someone is willing to have it emailed to them.
Here we go:
what I've done is compare the introduction order of each individual tribe to the actual boot order and assigned them according numbers. So for ex. we'll look at the Tagi tribe from S1. Intro order- Dirk,Stacey,Rudy,Sonja,Richard,Kelly,Sean,Susan. Dirk is assigned a 1, Stacey a 2 . . . and so on. then we add the actual boot order. Sonja was booted first and her assigned number is a 4. Then we get this
{1,4}-Dirk,Sonja
{2,2}-Stacey,Stacey
{3,1}-Rudy,Dirk
{4,7}-Sonja,Sean
{5,8}-Richard,Susan
{6,3}-Kelly,Rudy
{7,6}-Sean,Kelly
{8,5}-Susan,Richard

The numbers are insignificant but if paired with the rest of the tribes something could be found. What this theory does highlight is relationships. The Rich,Susan,Kelly,Rudy alliance is cleary defined as are other relationships.
As you'll find it doesn't show every alliance. It does not show the Keith,Colby,Tina alliance from S2 but instead the Mitchell,Jerri,Amber friendship.

Here is where the speculation part comes in. By looking at the overall chart you can speculate what will happen in S4 via relationships,friendships,or encounters. Keep in mind this theory only shows what order they go out on each tribe, but with speculation and help from other posters maybe we can crack this and come up with a better theory. This is better done with a visual but again I am incapable of showing mine.

For fun here is my Speculation chart for the Rotu tribe
{1,5}-Neleh,Gabe...this we know
{2,3}-Robert,Kathy...based perhaps on the kiss given to her
{3,8}-Kathy,John...the whole urine on the hand thing
{4,2}-Tammy,Robert...part of an alliance
{5,7}-Gabe,Paschal...the neleh,gabe,paschal friedship
{6,6}-Zoe,Zoe...a loner,quite,to herselp?
{7,1}-Paschal,Neleh...N/G/P friendship
{8,4}-John,Tammy...part of the alliance
So the second column of names is the way I believe they'll go out on the Rotu tribe listed in the opening credits

Your help is needed, and I hope this is fun for you because it is pure speculation at this point until a pattern is found.

ASHE

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: a relationship speculation theo... kdzgon 04-11-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kdzgon 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-11-02, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kdzgon Click to send private message to kdzgon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: a relationship speculation theory"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-02 AT 09:01 AM (EST)

Ashe,

You need to go and read this thread on this board (title is "For all you skeptics". Near the end of the thread there are also a few links to another similar statistical approach. I think this may be what you are looking for - perhaps you can combine your relationship theory with the data already there.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2545.shtml

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •