The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina never knew John?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VanQ 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-09-02, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ Click to send private message to VanQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina never knew John?"
I watched the Gina on Rosie today and this might be a stretch, but here goes. The vid clip of the interview is #4 on Survivorfever.net (thanks to the great job over there!)
Rosie was talking about the people that she now dislikes. She described the "guy from Boston" which Gina answered very quickly as ROB. (obvious she knows him)
Then Rosie described "the guy who's the NURSE"..and Gina seemed to have to think for awhile, before answering John.
If John was in Losers lodge with her, she may have been able to more quickly figure out who Rosie was describing.
I think that Gina never had a chance to meet John! So I think he is at least safe this episode and makes it to the jury.

And for those of you who frequent other boards.. yes I posted this on another site for discussion as well.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina n... shakes the clown 04-09-02 1
   RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina n... VanQ 04-09-02 4
   RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina n... sorgee 04-10-02 6
   RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina n... dabo 04-10-02 7
 RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina n... FesterFan1 04-09-02 2
 RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina n... In The Woods 04-09-02 3
 RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina n... JeffGator 04-10-02 5
 RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina n... Puffy 04-10-02 8
   RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina n... heymikey 04-10-02 9
 has Gina not been watching????? drich61 04-10-02 10
 RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina n... FesterFan1 04-11-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-09-02, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina never knew John?"
I haven't seen the clip yet, but if you are right this would make sense with the growing sentiment on the board that Gina probably bad mouthed R/S/V way way way too much for K/P/N to make the smart move and join up with them and take out Rotu-4...at least not in this next ep. It may happen at some point, but I think K/P/N are going to need several days with R/S/V to form their own opinions (which may or may not contradict what they have heard from Gina).

Either way, even before this spoiler came out it was looking almost certain that the boot will come from either OldMu or NewMu.

VanQ 87 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ Click to send private message to VanQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina never knew John?"
Thanks Shakes.. really respect your opinion. You also made a VERY good point. I do not think that K/N/P will side with R/S/V partly due to Rotu loyalty, and also due to the stories they heard from their beloved Gina. And as you say, they may only have a day or two to meet Rob and Sean, before they head to TC. They will have to go with what or who they know. It is looking more like old M-mu 3 may be at risk.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-10-02, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina never knew John?"
what do you think of the possibility that old mu and new mu would agree to vote together in efforts to make the tribes more equal?
currently we have-
old mu - 3
new mu - 3
old roto - 4
if the mu's votes can get rid of 1 roto the field is even with each tribe having 3 members.

from a standpoint of strategy i can see why the 2 mu groups might join for this vote. both of them have been alienated from roto in one sense or another.

of course the free agent players throw an interesting dynamic into this, but i think that they would also see the value in having 3 groups(i don't dare say alliances, but i think that is what they will become)with an equal 3 of people in each group.

just a thought...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::on't do the action if you can't handle the reaction. ~deborah briggs

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-02, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina never knew John?"
Well, if the OldMu and NewMu do join forces, as they should, John would have to be their target unless he wins immunity, in which case they should take out either Tammy or Robert. But it is beginning to look as if you're right, shakes, and they don't join forces as they should. Gina may have badmouthed Rob and Sean to the point where Neleh and Paschal would refuse to believe that joining forces with the OldMu actually is in their best interest, thinking truth is lie. I was hoping the Gina boot meant they had their heads in the game, since she would likely have limited their options going into the merge, plus Kathy is the more obvious target to take into the merge if you want to at least make the jury. But the whole Lament For Gabe sequence suggests that they are playing on an emotional level, they liked Gina and trusted her but had to vote for someone.

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina never knew John?"
I wouldn't rely too much on that. They weren't in the same tribe, so Gina's never seen John's "nursing techniques" first hand. Also, John's bio is all over the map, and as far as I can tell he hasn't been a practicing nurse in several years (save for possibly his volunteer work). Here's an excerpt from his bio:

After leaving Midland, Carroll spent nearly three years in the United States Air Force where he worked as a medic. In 1990, he moved to Los Angeles, Calif., where he then spent almost eight years working with people afflicted with AIDS. During this period, he raised money and donated significant time and energy to numerous AIDS organizations.

In 1997, Carroll returned to Omaha and began working with US West/Qwest, a telecommunication and broadband company. He soon became a successful sales consultant and trainer. In his spare time, he became a member of the Telephone Pioneers of America, the world's largest industry-related volunteer organization, and raised money for various relief and community events. In 2001, he decided to leave his job to attend law school.

Carroll briefly attended Creighton University School of Law in August, 2001, but withdrew when he was informed that he had been selected to participate in SURVIVOR: MARQUESAS. He will return to Creighton in August, 2002, to resume his law studies.

He also donates his time and services to the Van Ness Recovery House, Nebraska AIDS Project, LA Goal/Inside Out Productions and The Elephant Sanctuary.

It's quite likely that he introduced himself as a law student or a telecommunications guru or Lord knows what.

Fester

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail In%20The%20Woods Click to send private message to In%20The%20Woods Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina never knew John?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-02 AT 10:13 PM (EST)

Great Post VanQ. I've been wavering on either Rob or Kathy this week, with the alternate of John. I think this just adds support that either of those two could be the bootee. Seems like she knows Rob real well due to other statements, its just a question of was it at loser lodge, or after the show. If she hesitated on John, doubtful he's gone this week

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-10-02, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina never knew John?"
Good post VanQ. I agree, I think her response does prove that John is safe for now. Not just the fact that she couldn't remember "who the nurse was," but the fact that she hesitated and seemed like she didn't even know who John was.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-02, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina never knew John?"
What did Rosie Give Gina?

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-02, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina never knew John?"
I did not watch the show, but from what I've heard, Rosie initially gave her a trip to Yellowstone Park since Gina loves nature or whatever. But then, Rosie gave her a choice: she could go to Yellowstone Park, or go to an Alaskan cruise with Hunter. I think Gina picked the Alaskan cruise with Hunter.

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-02, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "has Gina not been watching?????"
Anybody that has been watching this show knows John is a nurse, do you people seriously believe Gina does not know this? I can see someone like Rosie forgeting names, but Gina, she is one of the cast. This proves nothing except Gina is a wannabe actress, and a fairly good one if she can trick you like this.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-02, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Gina on Rosie... a hint, Gina never knew John?"
I have since listened to the conversation in question, and her hesitation is hardly noteworthy. It sounded more like a brain-freeze than a lack of knowledge on her part. It sounded like she started to say "Sean", but caught herself and then said "John".

And like drich said, surely she's been watching the show.

Fester

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •