The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question! (answer is the spoiler)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-02, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question! (answer is the spoiler)"
I have a question for all y'all, and YOUR answers are the the "spoiler" info.

Q: Has anyone seen a "Robfather" promo being played this week? Like they were playing the past couple of weeks, with the hand and puppet strings, etc.?!?!

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question! (answer is the spoile... jkokoj 04-09-02 1
 details, we need details. sorgee 04-09-02 2
   Genuine question... SurvivinDawg 04-09-02 4
       ahhh. food for thought... sorgee 04-09-02 5
 RE: Question! (answer is the spoile... Bebo 04-09-02 3
   RE: Question! (answer is the spoile... In The Woods 04-09-02 8
 Saw something today strone 04-09-02 6
 RE: Question! (answer is the spoile... Cin 04-09-02 7
 RE: Question! (answer is the spoile... 3forme 04-09-02 9
   RE: Question! (answer is the spoile... lroy 04-09-02 12
 I haven't seen them kiki_k 04-09-02 10
   RE: I haven't seen them hrc2u 04-09-02 11
 RE: Question! (answer is the spoile... samboohoo 04-09-02 13
 RE: Question! (answer is the spoile... Goober 04-10-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-09-02, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question! (answer is the spoiler)"
Ok I'll bite, my answer is No. I am a confused spoiler...so does this mean Rob will go?

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-09-02, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "details, we need details."
don't leave us hangin', Dawg...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::on't do the action if you can't handle the reaction. ~deborah briggs

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Genuine question..."
I'm not trying to leave you hanging! It's a genuine question! I have NOT seen any Robfadder previews this week, but I haven't watched hardly ANY television, either, and definitely not CBS. So if anyone HAS seen the "old" promos, that would mean one thing, but if you've seen some promos and they're NOT featuring the "Godfather" themes, then we might deduce something else.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "ahhh. food for thought..."
that's for the info, Dawg. i'm kinda out of the loop this week.
i have been finishing my final papers and projects for grad school so i have been living in a self-imposed no tv zone this week(there are a couple of shows that are exempt). unfortunately i have not seen ANY promos. i may have to give myself a study break and watch a little tv tonight...

i'll stop babbling now...

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Don't do the action if you can't handle the reaction. ~deborah briggs

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Question! (answer is the spoiler)"
Dawg, it is so scary how we are on the same wavelength. I was going to post about this myself.

I've been trying to figure out why we haven't seen it. Could it be that his time in control is over, and this is the week that he takes the walk of shame?

The previews have shown Rob and John confrontationally, and the written previews mention Rob's attempts to force out the truth. In the prior two weeks, Rob was actively manipulating and working the alliances, making the Robfather preview relevant. We've also seen a preview that makes it look like Rob is the ambassador with new 'Mu. This should be a position that gives him some influence, making the Robfather preview relevant again.

I also think that the preview would still be relevant if Rob were the winner of the IC. After all, what a position of power -- the only person who absolutely cannot be voted off that period.

So, there are two thoughts running through my head:
1) Rob's time as an influencer are over and he is a likely bootee OR
2) They've decided that the promo has been shown long enough and is no longer fresh and has no bearing on this week's bootee.

S.O.B.

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-09-02, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail In%20The%20Woods Click to send private message to In%20The%20Woods Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Question! (answer is the spoiler)"
Just my thoughts on the subject of the Robfather. It was great when it first came out. But how many times can or should they replay it? I guess I could see them doing it again if he won the IC challenge this week. To me it would make more sense. Then next week you could show the Robfather with the immunity necklace (or maybe ring in his case), while playing off the Robfather theme. I think with the merge going on this week, and the Kathy confrontation we have seen, I don't think they need to use that theme. Then again I could be totaly off base. I would think they would want to use it one more time before he got kicked off. Just my thoughts. Then again picked Sean for 3 weeks straight to get booted.

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-09-02, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Saw something today"
It was Rob and Kathy going on some special journey by themselves, didn't get too much info here,except that it might have some spoiler value in it. Has anyone see this one??

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-09-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Question! (answer is the spoiler)"
Dawg,
I never saw any last week.

Cin

3forme 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-09-02, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 3forme Click to send private message to 3forme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Question! (answer is the spoiler)"
I have never seen this promo, only pictures posted in the vidcaps. I think there was some copyright issue with using that logo and that is why CBS has pulled it. I did notice last week in the Survivor promos that the font used for the word "Survivor" was a similar font for the Godfather. Has any one seen the promos with this logo since the first week it came out?

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-09-02, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Question! (answer is the spoiler)"
I doubt that there are copyright issues. The Godfather trilogy was released/owned by Paramount and as i said here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2420.shtml#5

Paramount Pictures parent company is also the parent company (83% stockholder) of Viacom/CBS, so i am sure via their parents; they are willing to help out common subsidiaries by allowing the parody.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I haven't seen them"
>Q: Has anyone seen a
>"Robfather" promo being played this
>week? Like they were
>playing the past couple of
>weeks, with the hand and
>puppet strings, etc.?!?!

I tape my soaps every day (ok, lay off) and they are on CBS. There is always at least one Survivor promo during the soaps, and, although I FF threw the commercials, I have noticed that the "Godfather" symbol and theme have not been on since last Thursday. (before that, they were running that symbol and theme for 2 consecutive weeks). I hope this helps you, because I have no idea what to do with this info.

"I'd never argue about the fact that I'm an alcoholic, drug-addicted, idiot. I'm not proud of it, but that's who I am." The Prince of F*&$ing Darkness, Ozzy Osbourne

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-02, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I haven't seen them"
I've noticed on Tuesday nights between primetime shows they usually air a new or different promo. I will check tonight. They played the one already vidcapprd during soaps today.
hrc2u

PS Did anyone catch Gina on Rosie? I had to take the kids outside to play since the weather was so nice and was back in, in time.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Question! (answer is the spoiler)"
No laughs at taping the soaps here. (I actually listen to them on the radio and go home for lunch just to watch!!!)

I have not seen or heard any Robfather promos this week.

Also, I never saw "The Godfather" (now don't laugh at that). I thought there was something about him not dying, but causing the deaths of 4 people.

Rob was instrumental in ousting Patricia and Hunter. I wouldn't say he directly caused Gabe's or Gina's demise. So that could mean 2 more leave before him: John & Kathy??? Any thoughts?

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-02, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Question! (answer is the spoiler)"
Well folks, there's a huge possibility that your hunch is on the money. Rob recently told Jizzy that it gets really "dirty" this week. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID6/2031.shtml
This plus the deductions others (Jizz, Ayak etc) have made abt Rob's no-no weight gain makes it unlikely that the Rob-fadduh is intending to show up at the reunion as a juror. It could only mean he's ousted this week.(sniff, sniff)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •