The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Zap2It update for True Lies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-02, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Zap2It update for True Lies"
True Lies" -- Tensions rise among the castaways after the tribes merge into one, on SURVIVOR: MARQUESAS, Thursday, April 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

As Rob attempts to work an angle that will keep him in the game, his simmering disapprobation towards John explodes into a hostile confrontation.

Meanwhile, Kathy becomes increasingly paranoid that her old Rotu members have targeted her as the next to go, although Zoe vehemently denies the claim when confronted.

And a seventh member is voted out of the tribe.

http://tv.zap2it.com/news/networkupdate.html?25110

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Zap2It update for True Lies Loree 04-08-02 1
   Previous IC7s dabo 04-09-02 5
 RE: Zap2It update for True Lies Kokoro 04-08-02 2
   RE: Zap2It update for True Lies MeToo 04-09-02 6
   RE: Zap2It update for True Lies SurvivinDawg 04-09-02 7
 RE: Zap2It update for True Lies dangerkitty 04-08-02 3
 Strategies Revealed Don't Succeed..... Krautboy 04-09-02 4
   RE: Strategies Revealed Don't Succe... ulalame 04-09-02 8
       RE: Strategies Revealed Don't Succe... munson 04-09-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-02, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Zap2It update for True Lies"
So that is what Zoe says to Kathy that she says is a lie. Zoe has been saying the opposite of John. Now is this because Zoe is lying about her strategy to Rob and Kathy. Or is she not going along with John and his alliance ideas?

If Rob and John have this big fight in front of everyone they are both putting targets on their back. I sure wish I knew what the IC was.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Previous IC7s"
S1: Holding breath underwater, then three finalists raced underwater pulling on secured ladders (not swimming(.

S2: Standing on a stump in the middle of the river.

S3: Holding arm up in air until bucket of water (to which arm was tied) dropped.

The S1 IC7 favored males and athletes, the S2 IC7 favored females (balance) and athletes (though won by a determined unathletic male, who barganed for it), the S3 IC7 favored females (endurance) and athletes. Observation: MB loves irony, and so the IC may pit Sean against Rob in some way, as they are (with Tammy) the obvious IC string threats.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-08-02, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Zap2It update for True Lies"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-02 AT 11:52 PM (EST)

Huge features on Rob, John, Kathy everywhere....could they ~all~ be misdirection? This is going to be a hard week (but the vote thread should be interesting)

<<Meanwhile, Kathy becomes increasingly paranoid that her old Rotu members have targeted her as the next to go>>

Depends how it plays out on the show but this is making me seriously rethink my Kathy Pick

EDIT: Thanks Dawg (that's 3 times I've done that in the last day ^-^;;)

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Gabriel: "Alright, John go straight! Straight!" - Um, Gabe?

Stop Discrimination Now

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-02, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Zap2It update for True Lies"
Kokoro,

I can't follow your link to your Kathy pick. In a way, I read this as support for a Kathy boot - i.e. Zoe's lies come true. This would also lead me to believe that Rob wins immunity, mostly because it's easier for me to believe that the New Mu's try to team up with old Rotu than with old Mu. When John is unable to vote out Rob, the next logical choice is Kathy. This way, he can keep up the facade that he's going to eliminate New Mu before Rob and his gansters. The confrontation between John and Rob may be simply because both have confrontational personalities. It's certainly not their first fight!

I disagree about Sean being a potential immunity threat. According to the profiles, the only sport he participates in, and that's as a coach, is basketball. John was a track and cross country start (Junior Olympics!!), Rob plays hockey and once competed in the Boston Marathon (didn't train and finished it walking after a lunch break), and Kathy once biked across the US for a fund raiser. Robert and Paschall both list jogging, though I can't picture Robert jogging from the couch to the fridge. Tammy has running and biking, Zoe has horseback riding and hockey and Vee and Neleh listed a few team sports (volleyball etc) but didn't strike me as athletic. If the IC is stamina/athletic ability, then John, Rob and Kathy are all major players. On paper, John looks the strongest but Rob may have the determination - he certainly looked a more impressive athlete last week. I also believe Tammy to be a strong IC threat, but not a likely boot.

Of course, if MB changes things and the IC is a mental challenge, you can toss Kathy right out the window. As clearly as I can read "stupid" on his forehead, I can see Rob doing quite well at one of these.

MeToo

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Zap2It update for True Lies"
kokoro,
Edit your message and take the "www." out of the link string. it should start "community.realityworld.com" without a "www." in front of it.

Hope this helps.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-08-02, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Zap2It update for True Lies"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-02 AT 10:44 PM (EST)

Hmmm....this "Zoe as liar" angle is interesting. With all of the emphasis on truth telling this season, and now this ep title...

It could be a lie that Kathy is not targeted, but true that she doesn't get voted out. The truth is, the alliance has targeted. Zoe is lying when she says it hasn't. But the truth also is, Zoe isn't going along with it, and Kathy doesn't get voted out.

Oh, this is such speculation, I know. This whole truth and lies is so emphasized, that I feel this ep title is really significant. The meaning of true lies could be something that is a lie when it is told but turns out to be true. This could apply to what Zoe says. And lots of other things, I know...

I'll admit, this ep has got me really curious.

Oh - and I can't wait to hear Rob say in a confessional: "My simmering disapprobation towards John is about to erupt."

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-09-02, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Strategies Revealed Don't Succeed..."
Just like last week, the Zap2it preview adds additional information to the CBS website preview. And just like last week, the preview reveals strategies...

As Rob attempts to work an angle that will keep him in the game, his simmering disapprobation towards John explodes into a hostile confrontation.

Meanwhile, Kathy becomes increasingly paranoid that her old Rotu members have targeted her as the next to go, although Zoe vehemently denies the claim when confronted.

...and just like last week the Strategies Revealed will probably not succeed.

Kathy is led to believe the Rotu have targeted her, but either they haven't or she wins the endurance challenge. Rob's "attempt" to keep himself in the game falls short.

Krautboy

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-09-02, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Strategies Revealed Don't Succeed..."
Except once in a while, as with the Linda episode, where she was obviously a potential bootee. I am in the camp that thinks that Kathy is the obvious boot for this episode, as it works with the few spoilers we have going, as well as the story arcs and themes that seem to be developing. I for one will be really disappointed if this previews and teasers are all misleading and there is a suprise boot of someone else. It'll be like S3 all over again, and we all know how much that sucked!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-09-02, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Strategies Revealed Don't Succeed..."
Personally, I think Rob is the most obvious target, not Kathy, and he's my choice to go this week. A quick look around the spoiler/fan site polls seem to indicate most voters agree.

If Kathy is booted, you should probably congatulate yourself for your astute pick!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •