The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No Chiara, no bashing?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-29-02, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No Chiara, no bashing?"
Is it just me or has the bashing gone down considerably since Chi-slut left? So, let's make up for that shall we?

Basher Mode On

Marcellas - Could he be any more gay? Boo the Gnome? C'mon! I bet it was a real shocker to his friends and family when he came out of the closet!

Amy - Maybe you would meet that man of your dreams if you went to an AA meething. And was it just me or was she running around in the yard on Wed night with no bra on?

Jason - I think this guy needs to start getting some so he can toughen up. I've seen jellyfish with a bigger spine!

Gerry - Needs some self-awareness with his muffins and coffee in the morning. He thinks he and Roddy, the two "master strategists" (or whatever he said), should be up against each either? Please. You are lucky to still be in the game Frosty.

Danielle - So when you rant and rave about Roddy's manipulation is that because you think it is wrong or is it because he is doing exactly what you are trying to do only he does it better?

Lisa - The Anne Heche of the house, switched sides half way through and is now looking at who she is with and wondering if it was the right decision.

Roddy - Every week I watch, I am more convinced he is to BB3 what Will was to BB2. Its just like last year, "We should be voting out Will/Roddy but instead we will vote out (insert weak player who could never win) instead." Besides, he needs the money to cover that developing sunroof on the top of his head.

Basher Mode Off

Aloof...bizarre...sarcastic...volatile...he is a CAT after all!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Dr. Will is to Roddy as.... AyaK 08-29-02 1
   RE: Dr. Will is to Roddy as.... Bucky Katt 08-31-02 5
 RE: No Chiara, no bashing? nailbone 08-29-02 2
 RE: No Chiara, no bashing? LadyT 08-29-02 3
 RE: No Chiara, no bashing? Alien Probe 08-30-02 4
 RE: No Chiara, no bashing? BaquaR13 09-01-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-02, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Dr. Will is to Roddy as...."
...butter is to margarine
...cream is to non-dairy creamer
...Diet Coke is to Tab (anyone else ever drink that swill?)
...art is to caricature
...real is to ersatz

It's hard for me to believe that Roddy can win -- whereas I always expected Will to win once he staved off elimination with the rest of ChillTown.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-31-02, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dr. Will is to Roddy as...."
...butter is to margarine

So if Roddy can somehow stay after this week would he then become the I Can't Believe Its Not Butter to Will's butter?

I do agree that Will is the best player that BB (America) has ever seen and that as of yet Roddy nor anyone else compares to him. And Roddy will have to pull a huge rabbit out of the hat because it is looking bleek for him.

Aloof...bizarre...sarcastic...volatile...he is a CAT after all!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-02, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No Chiara, no bashing?"
Roddy is like Will only in the way Bucky says. He keeps staying while weaker players leave. His strategy is completely different, so no comparison there.

I'll be happy to join in the bashing, but just one. I can't STAND Dani any more!!!! Two-faced, lying coniving b!tch who's using her kids and the money as pity points!! I can't believe the others haven't cuaght on to her, or been more overt about it. Jason is completely snowed, and it kills me!!!

- Things go better with Rock!!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No Chiara, no bashing?"
Comparing Will to Rody is like comparing a Porsche to a Nova. Will WAS the weak player. Roddy is one of the two strongest in the house. Will told everyone he was going to lie. Roddy is all about keeping words and honesty and integrty. I can still picture Nic-ho or Hardly going to Will to make a deal, getting his word and Will saying Sucka. All the evicted hamsters knew this because WILL told them all he was going to lie.

Marci and AMy! Couple fo the Year

I agree with you on Jason, except he is the kind of guuy I want to marry. But to play the game? Nope

Alien Probe 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-02, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alien%20Probe Click to send private message to Alien%20Probe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No Chiara, no bashing?"
Yea, Marcellus makes even the most effeminate cross-dressing homosexuals here in the Northwest look like Arnold Schwartzennager. We grow them butch here and am proud to say I’m one of them. His Gerry bashing is totally out-of-line. At least one positive note, when he gets Gerry’s age he will earn the nick-name fagasaurus (or should that be fag-a-sore-a$$?) because he really doesn't age well by the looks of him. He needs to realize that he is as ugly on the inside as on the outside. Even a blind man won’t f##k his sorry, saggy a$$. I’m thoroughly disgusted that CBS used him as the stereotype (which is not the typical stereotype by all means, at least here in Portland or Seattle) to represent the gay community. I bet he's so unaware how f##king "nancy" he is he answers the personals that specifically say, "masculine only, no fems." I apologize for the Marcellus rant but he really let me down.

The American choice award next week needs to be a steam roller to flatten that bird’s nest on top of Dani’s head. At least she will have a job after her BB3 stint replacing Ronald in McDonald commercials or maybe those AT&T commericials. She can replace carrot top and Dani could scare the sh*t out of viewers (oops, I meant manipulate the viewing audience)into dialing 1800CALLATT

Jason, Jason. I now understand why he highlights his hair blonde. So he can legitimately have blond-moments (such as not nominating Roddy).

Amy 20 years from now!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-01-02, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No Chiara, no bashing?"
Hahaha! Chiara was the best part of these bashing boards!! Everyone hated her (except me) but everyone LOVED to talk about her.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •