The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-08-02, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
Here's a batch of clearer caps from the website promo we discussed over the weekend. A few things worth pointing out:

1. With cap #26, the one of John, there is an image of something burning superimposed over him. And it's not a torch or something like that. Something big and circular (looks kinda like a rock) in the center and flames filling the rest of the screen. Don't know what it is. I'll let the other analysts figure out what they see.

2. In cap #28, Tammy holds the note (assumedly the ambassador note) so we can vaguely see it. I tried to enlarge it in cap #28a, but obviously lost clarity. Can anybody else read Blurese?

3. Cap #29, Rob clearly says, "I voluntee-ah."

4. Cap #30, Paschal drops something into the kit that Kathy is carrying.

5. caps #33-34 have a map superimposed over Kathy & Rob walking shots. The map says "Water" on the Kathy part, then pans over to Rob and at the far left of the screen you can see arrows pointing up from the bottom of the bay and the map says "Walk This Way." Any map analysts out there who want to try to pinpoint the location on this one? Keep in mind, it might be a red herring.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... Naked 04-08-02 1
   Map Analysis Rain Crow 04-09-02 16
       RE: Map Analysis George Tirebiter 04-09-02 18
           One Map not Two! Rain Crow 04-09-02 20
 RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... MeToo 04-08-02 2
   John blew reward Cathy the Canadian 04-10-02 25
       RE: John blew reward Bebo 04-10-02 26
 RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... potatochip 04-08-02 3
   RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... Bungler 04-08-02 4
       RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... potatochip 04-08-02 6
   RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... PepeLePew13 04-09-02 10
       Kathy and John won't allign Cathy the Canadian 04-10-02 28
           Not necessarily Solitaire 04-10-02 29
               pee doesn't wash away everything Cathy the Canadian 04-10-02 30
 RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... moonbaby 04-08-02 5
   RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... TechNoir 04-08-02 9
 RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... I_AM_HE 04-08-02 7
 Just more questions. . . George Tirebiter 04-08-02 8
   Cap #30 brenda1234 04-09-02 11
   RE: Just more questions. . . drich61 04-09-02 22
       RE: Just more questions. . . George Tirebiter 04-10-02 31
   Double exposure with a buff Rain Crow 04-10-02 24
 RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... Stolimadras 04-09-02 12
 RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... Java 04-09-02 13
   RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... Stolimadras 04-09-02 14
   RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... Bebo 04-09-02 15
       RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... wildchickenhunter 04-09-02 21
           ROFLMAO!!!! anotherkim 04-10-02 23
   RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Previ... wendyp 04-09-02 19
 Does the map mean a new site? PagongRatEater 04-09-02 17
   RE: Does the map mean a new site? Cathy the Canadian 04-10-02 27
       RE: Does the map mean a new site? lazydazes 04-10-02 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-08-02, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-02 AT 06:36 PM (EST)

Great work Bungler. Thanks again for all of the pics.

On close inspection of the maps, the portion shown on Rob's map is the western side of the island. On the far SW side of the island is where the Maramoos are camped. Superimposed over the Pic of Kathy is the Eastern portion of the island. This is where Rotu is camped. I am basing my ideas with the large lines in the maps representing coastline, and the marking "Water" being about the location of Rotu's waterfall in relationship to the coast.

With this info, coupled with Rob's "I volunteer" quote. I am assuming that Kathy and Rob are ammbasadors visiting the opposing camp.

Speculation based on these observations....

1. Kathy and Rob won't have as much time (probably at least 1 day lost) to talk about forming a potential alliance. This is not to say that it can't happen, but it would have to be done pretty quickly.

2. With other pic's showing us the merge happening at Rotu, the tribes probably make the decision to stay at Rotu. (This means that Old Rotu does not listen to Kathy when she talks about how nice the Maramoo camp is and elect to stay there.

3. The night of mystery does not look like it will be a challange. With an ambassador being sent over, I do not see the time availabe for there to be a RC, and Neleh and Paschal are shown with yellow buffs when they discover the skulls. It is my best guess that they will find the skulls, and no explanation will be given for it. The tribes on the Marqueses Islands practiced cannabalism up to just under 100 years ago, so this could be left over dinner.

any other ideas....

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-09-02, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Map Analysis"
I used to draw maps. Here is what I see.

On vidcap 33, you have the word "water" and lots of what I would call waves, often used on primitive maps to emphasize lakes, oceans, etc. and in our situation, it clearly means the ocean. I believe the bold curving lines indicate the shoreline and the secondary bold line indicates a beach area (an intermittant shoreline).

On vidcap 34, you have the same wavy lines, again indicating the ocean. The bold lines are of a different shape, yet still show another beach. The "walk this way" words are obviously on dry land and simply indicate the route for the "ambassadors" to follow to their destination.

I don't think any of this means anything vis-a-vis spoiling. We already know there is going to be a merge, so this is just an interesting little excercise in evaluating clues.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-09-02, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Map Analysis"
>I don't think any of this means anything vis-a-vis spoiling.
Disagree. . . if the maps indicate the two of them are being directed to the others' camps it means they won't have time to interact with each other, but if they're being led to the SAME place, I would expect Rob, especially, to try to make the most of it. Even if Kathy didn't fall for his line, I would think her old tribemates would expect her to realize a new partnership might be her only hope for survival. . . she could/should be viewed as a dangerous wild card, depending on how AWARE she is. Whether they're meeting each other or the other tribes, it should be interesting--but somehow I think if they're just getting private time together, it could amount to more.

I find it interesting that the two most likely to get booted are the ones allowed to go off like this--interacting with opponents out of sight of their tribes. Seems like there's a greater opportunity for devilment from them than from the people they're leaving behind. Feels to me like the best defense against such schemers is to NEVER let them get out of earshot! More than any other series, I sense this reconnaissance will be more important for strategy than for picking the better campsite.

GT

Society attacks early when the individual is helpless.B.F.Skinner

04-09-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "One Map not Two!"
I see your point GT. Thanks to you, I went back and looked at the map(s). It is now my opinion that instead of two maps it is only one map! Here are my observations:

(1) Observe the word "water" in #33, noting the shape of the letters. Then look at #34 just to the right of Rob's left elbow. The "R" is horribly blurred but there and I see the "T" and "E" also. Looks like possible digital manipulation.

(2) Look at the waves immediately below the word "water" in #33 and pay attention to how they line up with the word and the shape of the waves themselves. Then compare them to the waves just above the torch in #34. They are the same.

(3) Next, look at the waves located approximately at the 7 or 8 oclock position from the word "water" in #33 and again pay attention to how they line up with the word and the shape of the waves themselves. Then compare them to the waves near Rob's right hand in #34. They are the same.

(4) Now we get picky! Look at the word "water" in #33 one more time. About halfway between the word and the waves to its right is a black dot. Keeping in mind the distance and angle to the black dot, switch to #34 and you can find the same dot on the edge of the tree trunk at the right of the photo.

(5) Finally, the beach on #33 extends off the left of the map. In #34, the beach also extends off the lower edge of the map (as viewed). The line width, spacing, and shape appear to match.

I now believe that instead of two beaches, we have one extened beach and that what previously was thought to be two maps is actually only one.

Right next to the "Walk this way" words are what appears to be arrows pointing to the left. If my understanding of the campsites is correct, we are looking at Rob's map since he will have to walk to his left to go toward MooMoo.

All I can think of for right now. Hope this helps with other spoiling.

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-02, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
You Rock Bungler!!!

Speculation: Is Rob so quick to volunteer because it has actually occurred to him that it would be in his best interests to form an alliance with the other tribe? I realize it's a stupid question but he does have "Stupid" written on his forehead !

Most spoilers seem to point to either Kathy or Rob this week. So it's interesting that these 2 are the ambassadors. Assuming, of course, there are 3 alliances right now - New Mu, Old Mu and Rotu 4. The leaders, and the likely targets, are Kathy, Rob and John respectively. It's a 3,3,4 split. So what has to happen to vote these guys off?

Kathy: Rotu 4 votes Kathy, Old Mu votes anybody, New Mu votes anybody else.

Rob: Rotu 4 votes Rob, Old Mu votes anybody, New Mu votes anybody else.

John: Rotu 4 votes anybody, Old and New Mu combine together to vote John.

At the moment, Rotu 4 have control as long as they don't allow any hanky panky between the other 2 alliances. According to where we left off last week, they (at least John) seem to have it in for Rob (I don't believe for 1 second that John will knock out his former tribemates to save his sorry a$$). Now, Rob knows this, but Kathy doesn't.

Is it possible that Rob's volunteering to be ambassador is part of his plan to join with the New Mu's?

Okay, I ask again - somebody please, please, please stop me from rationalizing any more possible ways that Rob does NOT get voted out. I don't even like this guy - honest!

Thoughts, anyone?

MeToo

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-02, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "John blew reward"
I said it before and i'll say it again - John blew the reward challenge for Rotu, and clearly pissed off Robert and his whole alliance.

Rob the opportunist isn't going to let this slide, and I think he does a lot of fast talking this episode. He could totally turn Robert, who looked ready to punch John in the face after they lost the reward. And John telling everyone they were better off without the food didn't help.

I find it hard to believe that John the egomaniac would allow anyone but himself to be ambassador, but it does look as though it's Rob. Rob would have been smarter to let John go, so he could bad mouth him to his alliance members. John must have figured this out.

As it is, Rob is definately going to tell Kathy about John being the one behind Gabe's boot. I think this is the shocking news she gets. They have no idea it was a unanimous vote, and probably assumed the maraamus turned someone, not the other way around.

Rob is smarter (no, really), and craftier than John, so unless John wins immunity, he's my pick this week.

Some food for thought.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-02, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: John blew reward"
>>I find it hard to believe
>that John the egomaniac would
>allow anyone but himself to
>be ambassador, but it does
>look as though it's Rob.
> Rob would have been
>smarter to let John go,
>so he could bad mouth
>him to his alliance members.
> John must have figured
>this out.

Exactly. With John's paranoia, he could have been worried about what the 6 could be plotting if he weren't there to keep control.

S.O.B.

potatochip 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-08-02, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail potatochip Click to send private message to potatochip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
Hey, this is my first time posting, so forgive me if this is obviously wrong... but I thought I would offer my insight into the John picture. To me, it looks like a torch being snuffed, with the "snuffer" (for lack of a better word, lol) being held right over the torch. If that is what it is, its placement over a picture of John is interesting. I would be hesitant to say that it is foreshadowing John's booting, but it may well be (although doubtful, because that would be really obvious). The next frame (well the next one shown in the post, which I'm assuming is the one that is next in the preview) is of Kathy. Either one of these is a popular choice for the boot this week. I believe it's possible that the torch being snuffed could be indicative of their INVOLVEMENT in the boot, not necessarily as the bootee. Perhaps if the snuffed torch were shown over the picture of John and still remained when the Kathy shot was shown... this is a really long shot... but maybe it could mean the the "unlikely alliance" this week is between John and Kathy, and they control the booting this week?
Okay here goes... going to post and hope that I don't sound completely stupid
Or it may just be some fancy editing work to make it look prettier. I don't know if MB is into leaving hidden clues for us hard-core Survivor fans to mull over, or if he just wanted a pretty commercial.

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-08-02, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
Howdy p'chip,

Welcome to the party. Not saying you're wrong, just that I don't want to accept that you're right. Of my 3 earliest favorites, only one remains. John's the one that's still around, Gina and Hunter were the other two faves.

As for the "snuffer," here's a cap of the snuffer during Gabe's boot to compare against.

By comparison, in the John shot, I don't see the things on the top of the object that are on top of the snuffer. There are also flames everywhere on the screen.

Then again, MB has resorted to some devilish trickery before.

potatochip 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-08-02, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail potatochip Click to send private message to potatochip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-02 AT 10:39 PM (EST)

Hey, thanks for the welcome . You're right, the things on top seem to be missing. I couldn't quite remember exactly what the snuffer looked like so I was just taking a guess. Do you have any theory on the flame thing? Fire is symbolic for all sorts of things but I don't know if MB's going to start getting all English class on us... then again, this is my first season watching Survivor, so I'm just going on what I've seen this season and heard about previous seasons. I watched to see Gabe and got hooked *grin*.

Gina was also one of my earlier favorites (Hunter didn't interest me so much although I was sure he would make the merge). My others were Gabriel (I knew him personally, he was on my skating team when I was little) and Neleh. So far my picks aren't doing very well.

Also, behind John's left shoulder - is that just a part of the bush, or someone in the background? Is the person actually in the background behind John or are they in the superimposed image as well? It looks like someone with a ponytail standing sideways...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
>The next frame (well the next one shown in the post, which
>I'm assuming is the one that is next in the preview) is of
>Kathy. Either one of these is a popular choice for the boot
>this week. I believe it's possible that the torch being snuffed
>could be indicative of their INVOLVEMENT in the boot, not
>necessarily as the bootee. Perhaps if the snuffed torch were
>shown over the picture of John and still remained when
>the Kathy shot was shown... this is a really long shot...
>but maybe it could mean the the "unlikely alliance" this
>week is between John and Kathy, and they control the
>booting this week?

Actually, that's Zoe in the next picture, not Kathy.

But that's not a bad thought anyway... John and Kathy may have a special "bond" of sorts due to the golden shower incident, so who's to say they don't team up again to control the next bootee? Remember that Kathy said upon arriving in Maraamu after the switch that the Rotus might throw the IC -- and we later saw John pushing for an IC loss the next episode, so it's an idea that John and Kathy discussed ideas a lot more than what we were shown on TV by MB before the switch happened.

Having said that, Kathy might end up being a target because John & the others realized life was more peaceful without her the previous 9 days (fitting in with the promo statement that Kathy feels 'uncomfortable' with some news) and she didn't like the Gabriel boot.

04-10-02, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Kathy and John won't allign"
Kathy is too much of a risk for John to keep around, she's too much of a leader. With her out of the way, he could easily turn the wishy washy Neleah, and therefore Pachcal to his side.

I think John feels safe that his current alliance won't team up with Rob. He probably expects everyone to hate him as much as he does. His paranoia is going to cause him to try to get Kathy off this week, I predict. This might not sit well with his alliance, who still probably feel a little guilty about voting Gabe off.

Then you've got Rob running around, doing anything he can to try to get John off.

Unless John wins immunity (and god i hope he doesn't), he's got to go this week.

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-10-02, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Not necessarily"
I think that a OldMoo-NewMoo alliance is even less likely than a John-Kathy alliance. Yes, it would be smart for the two minority alliances to team up and take out the other alliance (and it would probably be more interesting for Ep 8 to have 3 alliances of 3 people and see what happens from there). But when did Survivors ever do what was smart or what would make interesting TV?

04-10-02, 01:47 PM (EST)
30. "pee doesn't wash away everything"
Why do you say that solitaire?

Remember how John and Kathy clashed in the early episodes, and how jealous he was that Kathy found food before he did?

John is too obvious, and just not crafty enough to pull off anything. Unlike Rob. Love him or hate him, he's a crafty SOB.

Maybe you think they won't allign because of Gina's badmouthing? You might be right, but remember, it's all but certain that Kathy and Rob are chosen as ambassadors, and get some valuable alone time together - and you know Rob is going to take full advantage of that!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-02, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
Thanks again, Bungler! FWIW, I think that's a SKULL in vid caps 21 & 23. Is there is a reason for this? I am wondering if this is the pop quiz IC episode.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-02, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
Nightscribe began a thread discussing just this. You can find it at:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2548.shtml

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-02, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
where is zoe in #28 & 29!?!? the only cap we have of her, she's alone. could we be being set up for a zoe boot (i hope not! ) or defection?

tammy and rob also look to be getting chummy (damn her!) as she's the only one shown helping rob when he's getting ready to go in 32. she also doesn't look pleased/supportive at whatever john has to say in 28 (but perhaps its just surprise over what he's reading?)

any way, if they are indeed doing an ambassadors mission, i see john being able to inlfluence kathy more than rob could paschal and neleh (especially after kathy is able to report back to them)
paschal and neleh were more upset at gabe's boot, but i don't think they'd believe rob after learning what he's like from gina

04-08-02, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Just more questions. . ."
Thank YOU, Bungler! I wore my eyes out trying to figure out those gauzy map shots from Sfever--and finally gave up; the clearer pics make it a no-brainer. . . ("Water," duh!)

As for the shot of John, I played with that a while, running it through various filters and adjustments to maximize contrast and differentiate between objects:

. . . and I STILL can't make anything of the odd object superimposed there. Even tried to think of what objects we might have seen that compare to it--it looks to me like a thin slice of tree trunk or something on top of a rock/column. . . note the squared-off edge on the top piece? I also can't tell if the fire is actually below it (maybe an odd angle at TC?), or is simply another thing added to the collage.

But what's more interesting is what I saw in the upper right:

Looks like first-aid boxes or something. Could be a hint that John the Klutz manages another hilarious injury--but as I've been fooled by something similarly strange each season (i.e. odd animals juxtaposed in S3,) I'm inclined to think MB is simply screwing with us, and all this means nothing. A big, fat nothing.

Oh, for something as easy to debunk as Colby's penis. . .

GT (who apparently has too much time on her hands. . .)

brenda1234 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-09-02, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brenda1234 Click to send private message to brenda1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Cap #30"
Sorry if this has already been said. I was thinking that maybe Mumu puts different size ropes (Or whatever Paschel drops in) in a bag, and they each pull one out. Person with the longest, or shortest, is the ambassador. What do you guys think?

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Just more questions. . ."
>

Well, I must say this does look to me (as potatochip said, and welcome) like a torch being snuffed out.

>But what's more interesting is what
>I saw in the upper
>right:
>
>

Now, this to me looks like the roofed Tribal Council Site in that part of the picture. But, why would MB give us all of this?

04-10-02, 02:11 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Just more questions. . ."
drich! I looked all over for shots of the TC firepit and such, and never saw that one:

The grooves appear to go opposite of the double-exp. shot, but that flat piece on top looks like a dead ringer. (I also wondered about whether it was a buff, but couldn't reconcile that with the top part.)

As for WHY he'd do this? I assume just to mess with us. I keep trying to watch the ads to see this part, but if this appears, it flies by too quickly to really see; it seems to be solely for the Spoilers--it's not that it even is in the midst of a segue to the next scene! (not the next scene of the PROMO, anyway.)

Question is, is it supposed to allude to John GETTING the boot, or ORCHESTRATING the boot for someone else? . . .

GT

04-10-02, 08:51 AM (EST)
24. "Double exposure with a buff"
This vidcap is clearly a double (maybe a triple!) exposure. Sure looks like a buff worn on someones head to me. If so, then it could be another person just to the right. The "flames" at the bottom could be a reflection off glasses or part of the triple (?) exposure.

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-09-02, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
I didn't really catch this in watching the preview but looking at the still images, cap 39 is sticking out.

There are two thoughts for this text...

1) To the K/N/P group, don't forget what Gina said about Rob being slime.

2) More Likely, to J/R/T/Z, remeber how much you didn't like Kathy before.

I have continued to go back and forth this week for the Rob or Kathy boot, but this image made me think of last weeks show and right after it was done my gut said Kathy next week. Does anyone else think MB would give us this type of clue?

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Java Click to send private message to Java Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-02 AT 08:26 AM (EST)

I keep thinking the vidcap with John and the shadow is an image of a person. There may even be another partial person at the far right.

edited to add: What do I think it means? Not a damn thing. Just cool photography for marketing purposes.

J A V A
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
I too saw the face at the far right but I dismissed it as rock formations. Unfortunately, there is no way to determine who these people are from the image. Shadows don't contain facial features.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
Could it be Zoe? You can kinda see shoulder straps similar to the top in the next vidcap, and Zoe wears her buff as a headband.

S.O.B.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-09-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
I think it is Vee! After all she has been mostly transparent thoughout the show.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-02, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "ROFLMAO!!!!"
She certainly has hasn't she??

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-09-02, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep 7 Preview Vidcaps (2nd Preview)"
Okay, I too thought that this was a person superimposed. However I was think that since it is suppose to be a ghost like image, with the skull from MooMoo, represnting a dead person that it could be refering to Gabe. I know this is way out there, but think about it. John get booted because the Gabe vote comes back to haunt him. The skull is found by the NM who were upset about Gabe being booted "dead in the game".

So the NM make a deal with OM to boot John.

But this also looks like John is talking/arguing with the shadow. Kathy wears her buff on her head. So Kathy could be questioning John about what happen with Gabe or what Rob said about voting them off.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Does the map mean a new site?"
I have seen the other Bungler pics (thanks bungler) of the two tribes together and I still think that it could be a new site altogether. I think that the map in these clips adds a little more credence to that possibility. After all, why would Rob or Kathy need a map to get to the other camp. Haven't they already been to both camps and traversed the distance?

Also, MB gave the tribes a new camp in S2 and they had to choose is S1 and S3. I think that there is a good chance that he would want to change things up.

I may be way off base here, but I think it is worth considering.

04-10-02, 10:57 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Does the map mean a new site?"
If you look at the first set of vidcaps, where they show the prayer scene with Neleah, there's a pretty solid structure in the background. I don't think they would have had time to build a new structure that fast, therefore, it must be Rotu beach.

lazydazes 28 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-02, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lazydazes Click to send private message to lazydazes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Does the map mean a new site?"
Also, if you look in the background, there is Rotu's sad-excuse-for-a-SOS beside their shelter. There is no question this is Rotu's beach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •