The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Voting off Gina was a tactical error"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-02, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Voting off Gina was a tactical error"
I think that if they thought about the merge they would have ketp Gina and got rid of Kathy last night. Gina is the only possible bridge they would have to the ex-Maraamu in the new Rotu. After seeing that there are new dynamics over there they have to know that they are not coming home to the big happy family they left and they are outnumbered. Making an alliance has to be the only way to stay in the game.

Of course, they could be thinking that Rob has taken over and THAT is why Gabe is gone and they want to weaken any power base he has over there. I think the Gabe vote had a hand in them decided in the end to go with tribal loyalties rather than personal preference.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Voting off Gina was a tactical ... ConanRDU 04-05-02 1
 RE: Voting off Gina was a tactical ... MikeD 04-05-02 2
 RE: Voting off Gina was a tactical ... King William 04-05-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ConanRDU 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-05-02, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ConanRDU Click to send private message to ConanRDU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Voting off Gina was a tactical error"
I don't think Gina's contact with the former Maraamu would be in her favor. She made it very clear to K/N/P that there was no love loss between them. (Remember the scene after they won immunity - laughing and shouting out "Good-bye Sean, Good-bye Rob".) If anything, Gina would have been a hindrance to allying with the former Maraamu.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-05-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Voting off Gina was a tactical error"
I dont think it was an error either: there are 3 old mammooos and three new ones when they merge - regardless these two groups are in the minority and if they want to win, they will have to side together at some point.

King William 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-05-02, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20William Click to send private message to King%20William Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Voting off Gina was a tactical error"
>I think that if they thought
>about the merge they would
>have ketp Gina and got
>rid of Kathy last night.
> Gina is the only
>possible bridge they would have
>to the ex-Maraamu in the
>new Rotu. After seeing
>that there are new dynamics
>over there they have to
>know that they are not
>coming home to the big
>happy family they left and
>they are outnumbered. Making
>an alliance has to be
>the only way to stay
>in the game.
>
>Of course, they could be thinking
>that Rob has taken over
>and THAT is why Gabe
>is gone and they want
>to weaken any power base
>he has over there.
>I think the Gabe vote
>had a hand in them
>decided in the end to
>go with tribal loyalties rather
>than personal preference.

I suspect that Pascal is reading things this way too. We were shown that they, Pascal and Neleh were really angry. MB wants us to think that they realize that the rotu four cannabalized one of their own. But isn't the more likely scenario in their minds that one person defected to Rob and gabe lost a tie vote. In this scenario, the strategic thing to do is to get back with the loyal rotu 3 and have six. Sure Kathy is the dead weight. but they make her sixth after the evil moos are gone.

And even with the family stuff, there has to be a slight doubt in Gina because she could be the best player ever. Scenario: your allies (3) just went to Rotu and you got three nice but not too smart people that would vote you out. _We_ know Gina was genuine, but what she actually did was consistent with doing anything (sleeping with the enemy) to get back to her alliance at the merge. And I do think they liked her and wanted to trust her but given 99% sure of kathy versus 95% sure of Gina I'm not surprised.

Furthermore I'm not so sure that they are wrong. They might end up being just fine with the Rotu 3 minus John.

His Honesty will finally get bit on the a-- by his honest strategy next week. He may not be the boot, but he will go one of the next two weeks. If I were pascal I would vote out Rob to help sort things out a bit, then the next week go for John once it was clear he was most resposible for Gabe's boot.

Just my 2,
King Will

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •