The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-09-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question"
Are they playing Ruben's songs anywhere? It sure seems like I heard Kelly on the radio right after she won, but I haven't heard a peep out of Ruben.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TOO MUCH! managerr 06-09-03 1
   RE: TOO MUCH! Breezy 06-09-03 2
       RE: TOO MUCH! Bebo 06-10-03 4
           RE: TOO MUCH! Breezy 06-10-03 5
 RE: Question AZ_Leo 06-10-03 3
 Today's the day AyaK 06-10-03 6
   RE: Today's the day Breezy 06-11-03 7
 RE: Question Breezy 06-11-03 8
   RE: Question managerr 06-11-03 9
       RE: Question Breezy 06-11-03 10
 RE: Question rilond 06-11-03 11
 RE: Question RUTGERSpaul 06-11-03 12
   RE: Question hotelle 06-14-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-09-03, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "TOO MUCH!"
One of my local radio stations is playing that song way too much. someone must keep requesting it. That song is a hazard to be played on the radio station since it can cause one to go asleep.

I don't think you'll hear it on any hip hop station, but try and R&B or "light rock" music station. Maybe a pure pop station as well.

06-09-03, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TOO MUCH!"
Sorry for the confusion, I don't actually want to hear Ruben sing. I was just curious. Nope I will just sit here and wait until Clay's CD comes out thankyou.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-03, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TOO MUCH!"
I have to admit, I was disappointed in the recorded version of "Bridge Over Troubled Water" - the choir's too loud.

Our local radio station got a call last Friday afternoon from a young man who wanted to hear the song on his way home from the beach. Apparently, they went back into the recording studio at the last minute, and he didn't get to hear it before he had to catch his plane. Yup, it was Clay.

Bebo, Mistress of the Painfully Obvious and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

06-10-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
5. "RE: TOO MUCH!"
I haven't heard the recorded version of "Bridge", wonder why they made the choir too loud.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-10-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Question"
I heard it once last week and that was more than enough. The song is terrible, IMHO. A love song that refers to the loved one as "thing" has a basic problem. Plus it sounds like his voice desparately needed a rest. He sounds hoarse through the whole thing.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Today's the day"
The official release of the Clay and Ruben singles, plus Justin Guarini's CD, is today. If they are going to be hits, you'll start hearing them now. If you don't, well........

06-11-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Today's the day"
Will have to go get the Clay single, yuck to the Ruben and Justin stuff.

06-11-03, 10:27 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Question"
Eeeeeewwwwwwwwww I couldn't find my remote fast enough, they just played Rubens song on the radio.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-11-03, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Question"
Hehehe....you asked for it.

I haven't heard This is the Night or Bridge over Troubled Water anywhere yet. Imho, 19E arranged to give Ruben more airplay early on so that when Clay outsells him, they'll still be around even on the Billboard charts.

06-11-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Question"
I did ask for it didn't I....hehe course the station I switched to was playing Wango Tango....

rilond 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-11-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rilond Click to send private message to rilond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Question"
Rueben was on the Oprah SHow this week. Rueben was on NBC, ABC and CBS in a small segment this morning in Chicago. They are playing his songs in Chicago, radio during commercials, etc.

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-11-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Question"
I've heard "Flying Without Wings" a few times, but I've heard "Bridge Over Troubled Water" AND "This is the Night" more!

hotelle 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-14-03, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hotelle Click to send private message to hotelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Question"
I hear both of Rubens songs nearly every time I turn the radio on. You hear it in stores being played regularly. Of course I live in birmingham where Ruben is greatly loved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •