The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"i met andrew firestone"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

niccaliciious 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-03, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niccaliciious Click to send private message to niccaliciious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"i met andrew firestone"
i met andrew firestone and he is the biggest jerk ive ever met in my life. hes so full of himself and fake.. he went to my local abertsons to sign bottles of wine that are his and meet the public.. i waited in line and met him and because i was not 21 and didnt buy his cheap ass 4 dollar bottle of wine he was a asshole. his manager asked me who i thought he should pick and when i said jen he turned to me and said "OK" and walked away didnt say bye just walked up to someone else... this guy doesnt deserve to be on any tv i feel bad for whoever he picked who i now know is kirstin cause even though shes the biggest ##### ever she has to put up with his stuck up ass for the rest of her life

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: i met andrew firestone Asrai 05-18-03 1
   RE: i met andrew firestone niccaliciious 05-19-03 4
 RE: i met andrew firestone tanyafrommd 05-18-03 2
 waves to Kirsten LadyT 05-19-03 3
 RE: i met andrew firestone PepeLePew13 05-20-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-03, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: i met andrew firestone"
Ummm, I'm confused. Nic, could you please clear up just how you feel about Andrew? Heehee!

Ya know, I really liked his 'look' when he was first announced as this season's bachelor. However, I think he's a rather bland example of a male specimen.

Oh, welcome to the boards, stay awhile!

"When I'm good, I'm very, very good. When I'm bad, I'm better!" Mae West

niccaliciious 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-19-03, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niccaliciious Click to send private message to niccaliciious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: i met andrew firestone"
haha well i guess i was wrong he picked the GOOD one but now i have to ask why was he a ##### prick to me when i told him to do that after he had ALREADY done it.. oh ya cause hes a rich ##### who was GOING to pick kirstin but she had a boyfriend hes such a jerk... and can i ask why his mom and sister had british accents half through the thing and then switched

tanyafrommd 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-18-03, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tanyafrommd Click to send private message to tanyafrommd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: i met andrew firestone"
ummmmmm....... I smell a rat.....or is it the rejected Kirsten.

You are a bit emotional in your outburst...... you should have been a nicer person and maybe Andrew would have chosen you.

Get over it and move on with your life.

hehehehehe

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "waves to Kirsten"

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: i met andrew firestone"
Hi Kirsten... hope the rejection isn't making you feel too bitter these days. Keep in mind... when you're filthy rich, you can get away with being stuck-up and fake. He and his family have earned it.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •