The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pakooga 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-04-02, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pakooga Click to send private message to pakooga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-02 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

as a result of the ignorance on this board - I've decided to remove the posts - myself assurred that Gina goes tonight.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's G... samboohoo 04-04-02 1
   RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's G... pakooga 04-04-02 3
       RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's G... samboohoo 04-04-02 4
       Hey Pakooga shakes the clown 04-04-02 6
           RE: Hey Pakooga SurvivinDawg 04-04-02 7
           RE: Hey Pakooga heymikey 04-04-02 12
               RE: Hey Pakooga ycartdraw 04-04-02 27
 RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's G... Stolimadras 04-04-02 2
   RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's G... Kokoro 04-04-02 5
       RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's G... Stolimadras 04-04-02 8
 Flight Info Bebo 04-04-02 9
   RE: Flight Info managerr 04-04-02 10
       RE: Flight Info princesstan 04-04-02 22
 Think what you want pakooga 04-04-02 11
   RE: Think what you want~I will DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 04-04-02 13
   RE: Think what you want managerr 04-04-02 14
       RE: Think what you want Lisapooh 04-04-02 15
           RE: Think what you want true 04-04-02 16
   RE: Think what you want DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 04-04-02 17
   RE: Think what you want SurvivinDawg 04-04-02 20
 RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's G... DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 04-04-02 18
       RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's G... DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 04-04-02 21
           RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's G... bergdogg 04-04-02 24
       RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's G... true 04-04-02 23
 RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's G... princesstan 04-04-02 25
   RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's G... DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 04-04-02 26
 RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's G... SurvivorBlows 04-04-02 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-02, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"
Where was he flying from?

04-04-02, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pakooga Click to send private message to pakooga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-02 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

post removed

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"
Thanks. I asked because that pokes a few holes in the story that she's living out on the West Coast with Hunter.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-04-02, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Hey Pakooga"
>Miami - New York (few stops)
>

...first of all, I find it highly suspicious when someone who has offered absolutely NOTHING to the spoiler discussions all season all of the sudden comes up with an airtight spoiler.

And now, with your refusal to come forward with ANY details about the flight it shows me that you are completely full of
sh!t. Miami to New York with a FEW STOPS! Are you telling me that CBS couldn't get one of its prima donna contestants on a direct flight? I don't buy that for one minute.

The sad thing is that at this point I believe that Gina is going tonight so we will have no way to show what a friggen useless liar you are, unless she states in a later interview where she was this week prior to the show.

All I have to say is that you better come forward pronto with ALL the details about the flight, including airline, departure times, arrival times and stopover points.

If you are as full of sh!t as I suspect I can guarantee that this will be your last post on this board forever....we can tolerate idiots, we can tolerate little kids, but we will not tolerate straight out liars. This crap may fly on EZ, but it doens't work here.

So, come up with some solid proof or find yourself a new site to waste peoples' time.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hey Pakooga"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-02 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

This is one of those occasions where I not only agree with shakestheclown, but believe that his flamethrower should be set to "EXTRA CRISPY".

The sad thing is that at this point I believe that Gina is going tonight so we will have no way to show what a friggen useless liar you are

Let me try to help, with my intimate knowlegde of flight patterns from the Old Confederacy to New York City: What airline did your friend fly, pakooga? Was Gina on the flight all the way from Miami, or did she board later? Where were the "few stops"???

Let me try to explain some things here: If Gina is NOT on the Left Coast, I would expect her to be in or near her home of Gainesville, Florida. To this end:

1) I find it rather unbelieveable that she would be flying from Miami. Gainesville is well north of Miami. So Gina would either fly or drive to Jacksonville, FL, whereupon she'd probably end up in Atlanta (if I don't shut down the ATL Airport again ) then on to NYC.

2) If she WAS flying from Miami, I would expect her to take a direct flight from Miami to NYC. Otherwise, let's hear where the stops are, and then I'll know if this is true or bogus.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-04-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hey Pakooga"
What's with the harsh critcisms, shakestheclown? There was one post on surviiivor.com about seeing Hunter on an airplane to NYC on the day of the episode he got voted off. People just trashed and criticized him/her (although not as harsh as you did) and called the poster a liar. If those people have any decency at all, I bet those people felt ashamed and stupid for the way they behaved.

Besides, I really think you should ease up on the caffeine. And don't get too hysterical about Gina getting the boot tonight. There are hot pictures of her on the web to help you get off.

ycartdraw 46 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ycartdraw Click to send private message to ycartdraw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Hey Pakooga"
>What's with the harsh critcisms, shakestheclown?

Exactly...why the freak out. Remember, this is all just for fun. We don't need to get so personal.

>Besides, I really think you should
>ease up on the caffeine.
> And don't get too
>hysterical about Gina getting the
>boot tonight. There are
>hot pictures of her on
>the web to help you
>get off.

heheheh...good one heymikey...that was funny!!!

Oh, and by the way, what was the post about anyway, or do I dare ask. I didn't get to read it before pakooga went runnin.

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"

>but he tells me "without
>a doubt it was her"
>and as an aside he
>said "she's hot".

I don't see her saying she goes tonight to anyone, if anything I would expect her to push staying longer. Did he say what her answers were or is it his own gut feeling?

And we all know she is hot....

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-04-02, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"
Didn't say he spoke to her at all....All I read from that is a recognition factor.

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Gabriel: "Alright, John go straight! Straight!" - Um, Gabe?

Stop Discrimination Now

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-02 AT 10:57 AM (EST)

I agree with SurvivinDawg,

Without some real facts and info this is pointless and a waste of time.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Flight Info"
OK, assuming your friend did fly from Miami to NY this morning... according to Yahoo! Travel, the only flight that landed early enough for you to post your message at the time you did was a non-stop flight, so your "a few stops" comment just doesn't fit.

Better buy some flame-resistant clothing, because you're going to need it.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-04-02, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Flight Info"
Ditto what Bebo said. In fact going from last night to this morning, I could only find one flight (on the major airlines) that had multiple stops in them, and it would still be in the air now. Direct flights are a lot more common.

Also, Gina lives in Ft. Lauderdale, not Miami, Miami is a 6 hour drive away. I found numerous direct flight from Ft. Lauderdale to NYC even.

I do think Gina goes, but this "spoiler" has holes.

princesstan 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-04-02, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail princesstan Click to send private message to princesstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Flight Info"
>Also, Gina lives in Ft. Lauderdale, not Miami, Miami is a 6 >hour drive away.

Managerr:
Don't know what geography lesson you took in school, but i'm Canadian and I still know that Miami and Ft.Lauderdale are at the most 30 minutes away from each other!!

My girlfriend is a travel agent and she checked it out...flights are good, numbers and times...but there are 6 direct flights from Miami to JFK yesterday and from what she sees they could all have been full, but no guarantee on that.

04-04-02, 12:28 PM (EST)
11. "Think what you want"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-02 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

post removed

DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-04-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to send private message to DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Think what you want~I will"
Then please, enlighten our unfortunate derrieres' to some proof to back up your claim

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-04-02, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Think what you want"
1.)How is that flight you edited in "multiple" stops?

2.)You said in your post your friend "was on a plane" with her, not "is on a plane with her".

Thanks for the info. though, I'm pretty sure someone will be able to check that out one way or another.

Any NYC people feel like taking a lunch break to camp out at the airport?

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Think what you want"
If my travel agent scheduled me from Miami to NY with a 3 hour layover in Boston I'd be pretty pissed.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Think what you want"
Maybe she's having lunch with Rob.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

*waves to Pooh*

true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

04-04-02, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to send private message to DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Think what you want"
so did your colleague fly on both flights?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Think what you want"
I haven't even LOOKED at a flight schedule for any airline, but I can raise these objections right now:

1) Why fly into BOS and THEN turn back around and go to NYC? Either fly to ATL (from MIA *or* JAX *or* FtLauderdale) then to NYC, or fly (if from Miami) direct to NYC.

2) An alternative might have been to Charlotte, NC and then to NYC. Again, NO need to go to BOS (which is PAST NYC). IF anything, the plane would land at NYC then head on to BOS.

3) Layover... like MB & Co. are going to leave Gina in an airport layover for several hours... come on, MB isn't THAT stupid (as opposed to how stupid pakooga must think WE are)...

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

04-04-02, 01:11 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"
Ignorance aside
How can you post that at 9:48 AM
when flight 596 hasn't even landed yet?
And there were no "multiple stops"
It flew straight to Boston taking off at 7:31 and landing at 10:24
You can sit there satisfied if Gina does get voted off
(since she is a safe bet)
But that does not prove your piss-poor lie
So you can sit in your lil delusioned mind and think whatever
I know I will

04-04-02, 01:17 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"
Ok
even though last I checked they aren't allowed to be turned on while the plane is in flight, Ill give you than one
But was he on both flights?

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-04-02, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"
Sorry to burst your bubble DJOS, but they DO ALLOW you to talk on your cell phone when it is in the air. You have to turn it off when the plane takes off and lands.

Anywho, I am pretty sure that Pakooga should just confess that he is just BSing us, since there is about a 90% chance that Gina is going. I am sure that you made this up to make yourself look like a cool cat for finding a "spoiler."

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"
You've decided to take your toys and go home, thats your choice. But, what did you expect? Did you really think that everyone would just accept your information, with no details to back it up? Especially when a large number of people already think that Gina is going? Removing the post, only proves the doubters points. If your claims are real, why not stand up to the questions, instead of running away?

People post stuff like you did, to get attention. And then when they get that attention, they often run. Your claims could be true, if so, back them up, or don't post them.

true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

princesstan 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-04-02, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail princesstan Click to send private message to princesstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"
The flight info he gave is good for Wednesday travel but not for today (no flights with those numbers today). So did Gina fly yesterday or today? Maybe the stop over in Boston to not arise suspision? Who knows.

04-04-02, 01:34 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-02 AT 01:51 PM (EST)

No, they are for today
~edited because the link did not work~

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Sorry Boys and Girls - Gina's Going"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-02 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

I think we've had more than enough discussion on thisd topic for everyone to be able to form their own opinions of this report (with my personal opinion being that pakooga is full of it.)

Locking (and pakooga, here's some free advice... insulting other posters isn't the best way to make friends and influence others as to the validity of your reports.)

-SB

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •