The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IC or RC?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-03-02, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IC or RC?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-02 AT 01:00 PM (EST)

These Vid Caps show the next challenge. It seems to be a relay challenge. I am not sure if it is for Immunity or Reward but Rotu seems heavily favored.

Rob and Zoe are seen running through the woods. This seems to be the first leg of the relay. There are no caps of Neleh and Paschal that I could find.

The second leg of the relay shows the teams tagging off.

This pic shows all four Maraamu members and Kathy and Gina have taken the paddles for the second leg. They are then shown paddling against John and Robert.

It would seem that Rotu might win this challenge since they are much stronger. Did anyone catch whether this was IC or RC?
I got these pics off of SF.net

"I know I don't know you, and you're probably not what you seem, but I sure would like to find out so why don't you climb down of that TV screen"

Gina Crews, the Sole Survivor!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: IC or RC? jkokoj 04-03-02 1
 Thread already on pg 2 weltek 04-03-02 2
 RE: IC or RC? I_AM_HE 04-03-02 3
   RE: IC or RC? dabo 04-03-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-03-02, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: IC or RC?"
Thanks for the thread Ivory.

This is RC. These along with other vid caps I have seen, seem to be when new Maraamu finds out that Gabe is longer with Rotu. That would not be the case if this was the IC as they would have already known about Gabe and not been surprised. The backgrounds behind Rotu and Maraamu appear to be the same.

Could somone post the other vid caps with these.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-02, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Thread already on pg 2"
I will bump the old thread which discusses the same thing with all the caps. It fell onto pg 2. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2496.shtml

Lock?

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-02, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: IC or RC?"
i don't know, Moomoo might win- John and Robert are paddling on the same side!!!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-02, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: IC or RC?"
Actually, it looks to me that Robert isn't paddling at all. And where is his right leg? Weird.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •