The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The White Guy Who Rapped On The 2/2 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-02-05, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The White Guy Who Rapped On The 2/2 Episode"
Maybe I'm completely imagining things, or maybe someone else has already figured this out, but did that guy look familiar to anyone else? I think his name might have been Chris something, but I can't really remember. He did that "rap" about all the judges, with the Buddy Holly glasses, and he said he was a nanny, I think. He looked SO familiar to me, and I figured if he was on any other shows in the past, someone on this board would know. If anyone does, PLEASE post, because this is killing me!!!!

Sara

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Christopher Noll Angelfood 02-03-05 1
   RE: Christopher Noll TourGirl 02-03-05 4
   RE: Christopher Noll munson 02-07-05 5
 I got a pic! Angelfood 02-03-05 2
   RE: I got a pic! ginger 02-03-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-03-05, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Christopher Noll"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-05 AT 02:00 AM (EST)

Noll is the name he gave to idol, and is his birth name (according to the imdb). Chris Wylde is his stage name.
http://imdb.com/name/nm0943699/

I was gonna do a thread devoted to him.

1. He is an ACTOR. 28 from L.A. (on the Idol stats)
2. We first saw him on trading spaces, as a home renovator, and he was hysterically funny. http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/tradingspaces/episode/season2/episode_33.html Here is their room, which he & Girlfriend loved:

3. I doubt that he is a Nanny.
4. He's also done a pizza commercial. DiGiorno's frozen pizza (from imdb)
5. and he hosts some game show also. Taboo.
6. In 2001, had a short-lived sketch show. http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/chris_wylde/

His AI rap lyrics were great and funny. Everything afterwards was complete acting: the handkerchief wiping sweat from his brow, reactions to the results, and cussing afterwards.
I thought it was a perfectly done farce of an AI contestant.
And Paula said YES to vote him through!!! figures.

He must really be a DAW, desperate for tv time.

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-03-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christopher Noll"
THANK YOU!!!! I feel SO much better now!!!! It was pretty obvious he was an "actor," but I couldn't remember where he was from. The time listed on his sketch show was a good indicator of how successful it was, "Sundays @ 2:30 AM!" Definite DAW!!

Sara

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-07-05, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christopher Noll"
OK, I'll accept that the nobody, including the producers - knew who he was during the audition process but no way do I believe he made it on the air undiscovered.

Oh yeah. Corey Clark.

Never mind.

Ya'll know this show, at least thru the audition process, is a joke and not the funny ha-ha kind, right?

I loved how Simon was so indignant, or at least smug, when he caught that one girl auditioning just to get on TV. She even admitted it. So, in an attempt to encourage future DAWS, they choose to air it as well.

Fox is pathetic.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-03-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I got a pic!"

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I got a pic!"
THANK YOU. I was mentally snapping my fingers! I thought he was pretty good, actually...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •