The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"any info on s5?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bigtomshouldhavewon 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-02-02, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bigtomshouldhavewon Click to send private message to bigtomshouldhavewon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"any info on s5?"
Does anybody know anything about where s5 will be shot or when it will air?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: any info on s5? Stolimadras 04-02-02 1
 RE: any info on s5? Fashionista007 04-02-02 2
   RE: any info on s5? King William 04-02-02 3
 RE: any info on s5? soulSurvivor_23 04-02-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-02-02, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: any info on s5?"
All I know is that it is supposed to be in Chile somewhere.

Fashionista007 34 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-02, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fashionista007 Click to send private message to Fashionista007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: any info on s5?"
On the application it said shooting will be around June/July. So airing of episodes should be a couple months after that.

King William 38 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-02, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20William Click to send private message to King%20William Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: any info on s5?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-02 AT 05:58 PM (EST)

Really? Winter in Chile? That could really suck. i guess they will be there in the "rain" season but depending on where it is it could be dry and fairly cold. So much for the bikini show.

King

soulSurvivor_23 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-02, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soulSurvivor_23 Click to send private message to soulSurvivor_23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: any info on s5?"
I wasn't sure about Chile, I read somewhere that they're also looking in Southern China, which baffled me... And there's some contest from Snickers to win a trip to the set of S5, so if anyone finds the ad, the dates should say when S5 is tentatively planned.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •