The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gabe spoiler on ROSIE!?!?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Fashionista007 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-01-02, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fashionista007 Click to send private message to Fashionista007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gabe spoiler on ROSIE!?!?!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-02 AT 09:37 PM (EST)

I know what you're thinking...What?? How??
Oh, and I know that for some/many I'm stating the obvious, logical, etc. But this may just confirm it.
Rosie was saying how "its an act of God that Sean is still on the show he does nothing!"
Gabe had a smirk on his face and began to respond but couldn't because Rosie was still ranting.
Then, instead of saying "I know, I know." or the anonymous shrug and "Well..."
In fact, Gabe did what I think is the opposite. He said my mother would always tell me...(He then quoted some famous philosopher either Socrates, or Plato I forget) the quote was basically don't criticise those who make progress, no matter how slow.
Interesting!
This whole thing can be interpreted in a few ways...
The smirk could mean~Just you wait til Thursday.
or~this guys in it or the long haul (Nah!)
The philosophical quote could mean~Sean's a late bloomer...he'll come around and surprise everyone (Could it be?...Nah!)

But then there's the question..does he know the boot order?

So take this post as you want. If you ask me Sean's flame is burnin' low. (Like I needed to tell you that)

Edited:This should really be called the Sean spoiler shouldn't it. Or at least the Gabe/Sean spoiler.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •