The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-01-02, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02"
Sorry I'm late with this; bad day, long drive, brakes out, don't ask.

Today's EYEmail:

No Game…No Glory…No Gabe!

Gabriel Cade's insistence that he was less interested in the game than the experience left him experiencing the feeling of being the first member of Rotu to be voted out of the tribe. On Thursday, April 4, 8/7c, John's leadership is threatened by Rob and one castaway sparks controversy with the suggestion that the tribe throw the immunity challenge!

SURVIVOR Profile: Robert DeCanio, 38, is a limousine driver from Queens, NY.
Self-dubbed "The General," the former customer services manager for the U.S. Postal Service is into mountain biking, weight lifting and jogging, and is a big fan of NY Rangers hockey and, apparently, tattoos.

Robert's luxury item is a voodoo doll, assuring that none of the castaways will mess with him if they had the slightest inclination in the first place.

Previous Profiles:

2/19 Gabriel Cade
2/25 Patricia Jackson
3/4 Sean Rector
3/11 Neleh Dennis
3/18 Sarah Jones
3/25 Rob Mariano

Previous Boots:

2/28 Peter Harkey
3/7 Patricia Jackson
3/13 Hunter Ellis
3/20 Sarah Jones
3/28 Gabriel Cade

GT

Choose your friends carefully.-Y. Arafat

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02 SurvivinDawg 04-02-02 1
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02 weltek 04-02-02 2
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02 I_AM_HE 04-02-02 3
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02 George Tirebiter 04-02-02 4
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02 GuessItRains 04-02-02 5
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02 esquire 04-02-02 6
       RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02 dabo 04-02-02 7
       RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02 GuessItRains 04-02-02 8
           Thanks for the link weltek 04-03-02 9
               RE: Thanks for the link kdzgon 04-04-02 10
                   RE: Thanks for the link GuessItRains 04-04-02 11
                       RE: Thanks for the link bubsy 04-04-02 12
 SeeBS "SURVIVOR Special Sneak Peek!... George Tirebiter 04-04-02 13
 4/08 EYEmail - It's Tammy! munson 04-08-02 14
   RE: 4/08 EYEmail - It's Tammy! kdzgon 04-08-02 15
       RE: 4/08 EYEmail - It's Tammy! GuessItRains 04-08-02 16
   RE: 4/08 EYEmail - It's Tammy! George Tirebiter 04-08-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-02, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02"
Thanks for posting, GT!

What do you make of this?

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-02, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02"
There has been some talk of this already under the old 3/25/02 EyeMail post. I wondered why someone didn't start a new thread. I think we should continue any talk of it here. A summary of my thoughts:

Robert's story isn't done, IMHO.
Sean's could be done.
Rob's could easily be tied up.
Neleh probably never will have much of a story (i.e., LizLiz)

So I thin that Sean, Rob, and Neleh are our likely bootees this week. I think this is what the EyeMail has helped us do, is to narrow it down to a small number of boot candidates and then we can use other spoilers & logic from there.

Sean has other spoilers that he wins an individual reward, so he must make the merge.

For me, it's really between Rob & Neleh this week. I really can't imagine Neleh going first out of Maraaumu with Pascal's "protection". I can't see Kathy voting with Gina against Pascal & Neleh, therefore I am leaning towards Rob as our bootee this week.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-02, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-02 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

i was inclined to think Gina would get the boot this week, and may still make that my pick, but now my alternate pick of Rob is looking pretty good

add that to the fact that they're using the Robfather promo for the second straight week, and that may point to Rob going sooner rather than later

i would consider Neleh and Robert long shots to go, and I think Sean is safer than Rob at this point based on John's comments to Sean and about Rob. I know that John talked to EVERYONE, but Sean is the one he was shown approaching, so I think that indicates he is more trusted (of course, the showing of this conversation could just end up being ironic, but...) And John seemed to recognize Rob as a threat- he was worried that he had played his cards too early and that Rob might be planning something. So a Rob boot looks like a pretty good possibility.

Although I agree Neleh is probably second most likely among the eymailed surivors, and that the big religious tensions could come here with Gina and Kathy voting against her (both seem fairly liberal (and Kathy IS from Vermont ) and might take issue with Neleh's more conservative beliefs). Still, of anyone on Maraamu, I think Gina would be most likely to go, but the fact that she hasn't been previewed would indicate she's safe

04-02-02, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02"
I've heard quite a bit about Gina being a big possibility this week, and can't reconcile that to the fact that she has NOT been profiled. . . I can't remember such a major player getting the boot without one (but then I haven't exactly been mentally organized this week. . .)

I felt that with Paschal & Neleh's obvious irritation at Kathy--and Gina's alertness to it--might make Kathy the logical choice for the next Maru boot. Certainly, Gina is aware enough to be able to think beyond the vote to the trust she will need after it. Of course, we've seen NOTHING of their inclinations, except for the teaser that Gabe's boot shakes up Paschal--which I assume means they're going to have to get serious about rethinking whatever plans they'd made as Rotu for merge relationships. . . They MUST realize things have changed in their absence, since a Rotu was chosen over one of the slackers--but I seem to always get into trouble when assuming LOGIC will play a part in what these people actually DO. . .

I really don't get the sense that religion caused any tensions on Maru; I know MB said beliefs DO cause difficulties, but I think it's more likely to materialize among Rotu--either because Sean is such a hypocrite, or because Vee has made a point of invoking the Jesus thing at the SOS challenge and how many other places. (I couldn't help but notice he didn't seem interested in helping them out, BTW. . . )

GT

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-02, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02"
Trying to analyze this one logically.

There have been 7 people profiled. There are six more Mondays left before the last episode (4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29, 5/6, and 5/13). That means 3 people will not be profiled. Peter and Hunter already fit that. One more person will not be profiled. Although I realize we aren't going alternate boy-girl like we were last year, I would still tend to think that the last "non-profiled" person will be female. Also, all of the jurors were profiled last year, but Clarence who was pretty prominent in the early episodes was not.

Conclusion: One of the next two boots will NOT be profiled. Everybody else will be safe until they ARE profiled.

So who gets booted before they are profiled? The two men who haven't been profiled seem safe to me (Paschal and John); otherwise we are going to have a really long streak of female profiles at the end. Two of the women (Tammy and Zoe) aren't going anywhere for a while.

That leaves Gina and Kathy. One of these two must be booted in the next two weeks. I realize that doesn't resolve too much since most of our spoilers indicate that these two aren't around much longer anyway. But I will say that I don't think this fact makes it any more likely Rob goes this week. If anything, it seems to me to point to a Maraamu TC.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-02-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02"
Why do you think there are only 6 more Mondays before the final episode. There are 7 more weeks to the season after this week's episode. Plus there has always been a week in the middle of the game where highlights of the past are just shown. Usually that is right after the merge. That gives us 8 more weeks. More than enough time to profile everyone else.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-02, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02"
No news yet whether there will be a filler/recap episode, it isn't in the schedule. Finale is slated for a Sunday.

04-02-02, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/1/02"
I couldn't find the exact link, but here is one confirming that the Survivor finale is on Sunday, May 19.

http://tv.zap2it.com/news/tvnewsdaily.html?23867

By my calculations, there isn't room for a recrap episode.

E6: 4/4
E7: 4/11
E8: 4/18
E9: 4/25
E10: 5/2
E11: 5/9
E12: 5/16
E13: 5/19 (finale)

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-02, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Thanks for the link"
Having the finale date really clears things up. So yes, it looks like 3 survivors will not be profiled, leaving us with one. And it's likely that the one will be this week or next. Crap.

kdzgon 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-04-02, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kdzgon Click to send private message to kdzgon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thanks for the link"
>Having the finale date really clears
>things up. So yes,
>it looks like 3 survivors
>will not be profiled, leaving
>us with one. And
>it's likely that the one
>will be this week or
>next. Crap.

IF you believe this (I'm not quite sure why it has to be only the next two weeks), AND you believe that SeeBS and/or MB monitors this stuff, isn't it more likely to be this week? (this week it's a 50/50 chance, next week would be 100% if this theory holds)

04-04-02, 08:55 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Thanks for the link"
The belief that the third non-profiled person will go in the next two weeks rests on the theory that SeeBS will want to profile all the jurors. It's admittedly just a theory, but all the jurors were profiled last year when he had even fewer profiles.

The truth or falsehood of the theory will only begin to be proved next week. Under the theory, if Rob (or another profiled person) goes this week, then the last non-profiled person must go next. If Gina (or another non-profiled person) gets the boot, everybody left on the island is safe until they are profiled.

bubsy 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-04-02, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubsy Click to send private message to bubsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Thanks for the link"
DAMN that's confusing *reads it again* hmmm... *scratches head* yup... definately confusing...

-bubs

04-04-02, 01:19 PM (EST)
13. "SeeBS "SURVIVOR Special Sneak Peek!" 4/4/02"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-02 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

Far too many moronic threads being started (DON'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE "RULES" YET?!), so I'll just tack this on here, as it seems to have little to offer:

You won't want to miss this week's shocking and controversial episode of SURVIVOR:MARQUESAS! followed by a link to a RealPlayer file with what appears to be"old news"-type promo--the "can a tribe have two leaders," "do I have STUPID. . ." "it might be best if we didn't win this challenge," "what's better than being on a beach with three women?" thing that we've been seeing all week.

Last couple weeks have brought similarly bogus claims of linking me to special information, which I find odd. . . I'm having a hard time viewing these in the way I assume they're intended--for the "average" viewer, NOT obsessed feebs like ourselves. Why are they sending out extra emails proclaiming insider information when that's contrary to what they're giving us? Just hammering away at the same misleading stuff their teevee spots do to reinforce the faulty expectations? Do they hope we'll be lulled into a false sense of "security"--expecting these to contain nothing in the way of real news, and at some point they'll sneak a real morsel in there? Or maybe I'm just overthinking everything. If anyone can turn this into something useful, be my guest.

GT

Edited to ask if the tease about "shocking and controversial episode" is what's supposed to stand out--I know we've been taunted with "controversy" all week, but is there any chance the winning tribe could be disqualified for some reason, sending the other tribe to TC?

Apologies for grasping at straws--if you knew what my week has been like, you would excuse the fact that I don't have the strength to try to sift through the garbage threads right now.

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SOTS?!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-08-02, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "4/08 EYEmail - It's Tammy!"
IMHO, this means both John and Kathy are safe this week as they have yet to be profiled.

Bye, bye Robfather.

kdzgon 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-08-02, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kdzgon Click to send private message to kdzgon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 4/08 EYEmail - It's Tammy!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-02 AT 09:28 AM (EST)

Don't forget - there is still one more to go without a profile being done. Odds are this is the week that a person is booted without having an EYEmail done.

edited for spelling typo

04-08-02, 10:01 AM (EST)
16. "RE: 4/08 EYEmail - It's Tammy!"
Actually kdz that was true last week, but it happened. Gina was never profiled and got the boot.

At this point we have only 5 Eyemails left and 5 current castaways who have not been profiled (John, Kathy, Paschal, Zoe, and Vee). Unless SeeBS decides to get crazy on us and not do a profile one week, they should all be safe.

That leaves as potential bootees only the 5 who have been profiled already: Rob, Sean, Neleh, Robert, and Tammy.

Things don't look too good for the Robfather.

04-08-02, 10:21 AM (EST)
17. "RE: 4/08 EYEmail - It's Tammy!"
Ah, the impatience of youth. . . This week's EYEmail hasn't come out yet, so you'll just have to cool your jets 'til then! I'm not stuck in rush hour traffic with no brakes this week, so will be here to post it as soon as I get it in my hot little. . . ummm. . . Inbox.

GT

Society attacks early when the individual is helpless.B.F.Skinner

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •