The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-02, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
k-i-s-s-i-n-g... remember that ol' school rhyme?

According to this link, Gina has moved to California to be near Hunter.

If the above link doesn't work, you can reach it from SurvivorFever at this link.

What, if any, spoiler value may be derived from this? Your thoughts?

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... esquire 04-01-02 1
   Just want to point out weltek 04-01-02 2
       RE: Just want to point out esquire 04-01-02 3
           RE: Just want to point out Kokoro 04-01-02 4
           RE: Just want to point out Solitaire 04-01-02 5
               RE: Just want to point out esquire 04-02-02 14
   RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... Serendipity 04-01-02 6
   This means nothing Wacko Jacko 04-03-02 21
 RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... Fashionista007 04-01-02 7
   RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... Kokoro 04-01-02 8
       RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... Fashionista007 04-01-02 9
           RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... shakes the clown 04-01-02 10
               RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... Fashionista007 04-02-02 17
                   RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... Kokoro 04-02-02 20
 RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... JeffGator 04-01-02 11
   RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... Kokoro 04-01-02 12
   RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... SurvivinDawg 04-02-02 13
       RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... NightScribe 04-02-02 15
           RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... curveball 04-02-02 16
               RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... hrc2u 04-02-02 18
                   RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... Sammy_l_Coleman 04-02-02 19
 RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... samboohoo 04-04-02 22
   RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a t... Bebo 04-04-02 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-01-02, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
If this is true, it significantly increases the probability that Gina gets voted out eithr this week or next. If she is voted out this week or next she gets to become cozy with Hunter in Loser lodge for the next 3 weeks.

With the evidence regarding Pascal's shirt, I'ld guess Roto wins immunity and my favorite survivor gets booted out at the ende of week 6.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-02, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Just want to point out"
esquire, there isn't enough conclusive evidence to lend credence to the Pascal shirt spoiler. As IvoryE pointed out, they are allowed to have more than one long sleeved shirt, and Naked I believe thinks a blue light in cap 4 is what makes Pascals shirt blue in cap 3. Thought I'd put it on this thread so that no one gets confused.

04-01-02, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Just want to point out"
I didn't say it was conclusive evidence. I said it was my guess that Gina goes. However, the Pascal photo does represent some pretty impressive evidence that M goes to TC. To be perfectly honest with you, I don't see Gina going the first week after the merge. Usually, a big strong guy that is a threat to everyone goes right after the merge and she hardly fits that descreiption. So if Gina is going before getting to the jury (and thus giving her time to get real friendly with Hunter), she probably goes in week 6.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-01-02, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Just want to point out"
<<However, the Pascal photo does represent some pretty impressive evidence that M goes to TC.>>

Unfortunately, I think Naked's explanation is the correct one, unless we can find someone else (who would probably have to be a Mara member) who actually ~has~ a long-sleeved blue shirt.

<<Usually, a big strong guy that is a threat to everyone goes right after the merge and she hardly fits that descreiption.>>

But remember S4 is a unique game with some very different things going on situationally than the previous 3 seasons.

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Gabriel: "Alright, John go straight! Straight!" - Um, Gabe?

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-02, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Just want to point out"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-02 AT 06:34 PM (EST)

esquire wrote:
<<To be perfectly honest with you, I don't see Gina going the first week after the merge. Usually, a big strong guy that is a threat to everyone goes right after the merge and she hardly fits that descreiption>>

I wouldn't say that a "big, strong guy" is "usually" voted off right after the merge. In S1, Gretchen was voted off after the merge, and I would say more for her leadership skills than for being a physical threat (plus she doesn't exactly qualify as a guy). In S2, it was Jeff Varner and while he matches the "guy" part of the description, I wouldn't call him big or strong--he was just voted off as the weak link (the Kucha that had past votes and might lose a tie-breaker). So, that leaves us with only Clarence in S3 as a big, strong guy voted off right after the merge. 1 out of 3 doesn't qualify as "usually" in my books.

04-02-02, 09:33 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Just want to point out"
I'll concede that Gretchen wasn't a guy. However, all 3 players voted out on week 7 (Gretchen, Jeff and Clarence) were strong players and threats to the other players to be the ultimate winner.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-01-02, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
--"If she is voted out this week or next she gets to become cozy with Hunter in Loser lodge for the next 3 weeks."

They've also had slightly more than three months since the show ended to get "cozy".

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-03-02, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "This means nothing"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-02 AT 10:39 AM (EST)

Gina said on the show since Hunter's boot that Hunter was a wonderful guy. This was before any "loser lounge" get together that everyone keeps talking about.

They don't have to get to know each other at "loser lounge". Why couldn't she just call Hunter after they get back from the game?

The loser loune thing has as much credability as Peter getting to know Rob well. Afterall Peter was with Rob for less than 9 days - only 3.

Yes, Rob and Peter live in the Boston area but in the days we live we have a thing called telephone and another thing called internet. There is nothing stopping Hunter and Gina from visiting each other either. Come on lets not over speculate on this.

Fashionista007 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-01-02, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fashionista007 Click to send private message to Fashionista007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
Lets be real. Is Neleh, Paschal, and Kathy going to vote out Gina. No!! I say she's the first one voted out of the merged tribe. And I think John will be the mastermind behind it. Kinda makes me think of S1 Rich/John (you see the connection there I know) Gretchen/Gina (both outdoorsy, independent women a.k.a threats)

04-01-02, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-02 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

<<Is Neleh, Paschal, and Kathy going to vote out Gina. No!!>>

Um....who else is there for them to vote out?

EDIT:Ahhh the bad grammar is getting to me (no offense ;)

04-01-02, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fashionista007 Click to send private message to Fashionista007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
What I'm saying is..MooMoo would not vote Gina out. Quite frankly I don't think they have the heart to vote anyone out. But what I mean is...if Gina is going to be voted out I sure don't think it will be in that tribe. More like, the merged tribe. Understand?
Hmmm..I just realized this may be confusing

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-01-02, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
>What I'm saying is..MooMoo would not
>vote Gina out. Quite frankly
>I don't think they have
>the heart to vote anyone
>out. But what I mean
>is...if Gina is going to
>be voted out I sure
>don't think it will be
>in that tribe. More like,
>the merged tribe. Understand?

....are you saying that there is no possible way Mara loses anymore Immunity Challenges until the merge? Cause that is the only way you can defend your statement. And, if you are saying that there is no way Mara loses another IC, you better have some proof...otherwise, your post belongs moreso on the Fanatics/IHeartGina board than the SPOILER forum.

If they go to IC, they HAVE to vote out somebody. If not Gina, then who? (and this time, try having a reason)

>Hmmm..I just realized this may be
>confusing

...just to you.

04-02-02, 05:34 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-02 AT 05:39 PM (EST)

With Kathy's rocky start on Rotu. They might vote her off before Gina (if they go to TC) who they seem to have become very close to. AND ****Here's where my real point is....on the CBS/survivor website they say that a tribe member considers throwing a challenge. Maraamu wont do that with 4 people. So it must be Rotu, and I say they follow through on their consideration.
THIS IS THE QUOTE ON THE SITE...
One castaway encourages the tribe to throw the immunity challenge. The question is, will they?

To contradict myself for a sec (I'm looking at all possibilities)
If you recall I told you about Gabe's mom on the radio saying how fond he was of Gina. When you put 2 and 2 together you realize the only way that friendship could happen is if Gina gets kicked off soon. (I'm leaned more towards first after merge..but who knows?)

I'm on the fence about this one. I'M interested to see how this plays out.

04-02-02, 10:21 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
Erm check out this thread for the challenge throwing discussion.

Stop Discrimination Now

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-01-02, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
Hey SurvivinDawg, thanks for the interesting post and link. I like your thinking but I have to say that I don't see any spoiler value in it. Everyone says that if Gina and Hunter are romantically involved, that that must mean that she is voted off soon and will spent time with him at loser lodge. But I totally disagree. I do think there's a good chance that Gina is voted off soon but I don't think that her current romance with Hunter is the clue. You guys have to keep in mind--Kelly and Silas became good friends and they were never even on the same tribe and I think so did Carl and Ethan. I know alot of you guys put alot of speculation into who is friends with who, but I just don't buy it. The four above that I mentioned are good enough reasons why not to.

04-01-02, 10:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
Yes but isn't it also true that Kelly/Silas and Ethan/Carl also happened to live close enough to eachother for relationships to develop? And this isn't just a "hi how are you" this is a ~relationship~ relationship between 2 people on opposite coasts....

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-02, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
JG, I agree totally with you: this in no way constitutes proof of Gina being voted off soon. However, there is SOME spoiler value:

In the article, the Survivor show spokesperson expressed surprise that Gina had moved to California. I'm not real clear on their contracts, but I think the jury members aren't supposed to have contacts with non-jury members... or maybe it's that they're not supposed to have contact with previous show's members... can someone clarify?

Also, while it's not PROOF of Gina being pre-jury, it would make sense in this way: I see Gina and Hunter as rational, sensible people not prone to spontaneous, hasty decisions. For Gina to move clear across the continent (and away from Gainesville! ) is a huge committment move. If she'd been on the jury, I think she'd have waited to start the relationship up with Hunter. But no, she moved. So she has had time to form something strong with Hunter. The best place for that is Loser Lodge.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-02-02, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
According to a radio interview as well as a spoiler on SS, Gina is not moving to California to be with Hunter. Rather, she is moving to Oregon to attend graduate school. A friend of Gina's posted that H & G are just friends, and her move to the West Coast is not about the two of them. For what it's worth.

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-02-02, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
one of the news shows (Extra, etc.) reported last night that her move was to be with Hunter. I wasn't paying that much attention to it, but they didn't mention school at all. Maybe they were wrong, like the rest of us, but judging by Gina's reaction and level of being pissed off when they dumped Hunter, I'd say she was already interested...loser lodge or not, there was a relationship waiting to happen.

But forget the Hunter piece. Who wouldn't vote for her? That's the question. Only way she doesn't go is is Paschal takes one for the team...and I don't think he would, nor do I think Neleh would let him.

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-02, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
Rumors aside. If Gina is going it's going to be this week, if the merge happens on time. I doubt she would be the first one to go after the merge. I just don't see that happening. And I'm afraid rotu will win immunity. The commercials blantingly point towards them going back and that to means Maraamu has to vote off one and Gina odd one out hrc2u

Sammy_l_Coleman 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-02-02, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sammy_l_Coleman Click to send private message to Sammy_l_Coleman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
I've heard/read so much about Gina and Hunter's "romance" leading (even myself) to speculate that she spends time with him at Loser Lodge. Who's to say they had to spend any time at loser lodge together? Relationships can develop in a day - "love at first sight"... hahaha.

In addition, couldn't Gabe's mother's comments been "planted" by MB?

Great work guys and gals - you've got me hooked! Good day.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
In all of the "Hunter Interviews" I've seen, he's stated that they are just good friends. Plus, apparently someone saw Gina on a flight this morning (Thursday, April 4) from Miami to New York. Good indications that she goes tonight and that she's not living out on the West Coast.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Gina and Hunter, sittin' in a tree....."
> Plus, apparently someone saw
>Gina on a flight this
>morning (Thursday, April 4) from
>Miami to New York.

This "sighting" has more holes in it than Swiss cheese, so don't base any speculation on the unreliable, unsubstantiated "information".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •