The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rob's Comment at Tribal Council"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

knoxwatch 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-30-02, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knoxwatch Click to send private message to knoxwatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rob's Comment at Tribal Council"
Ok, if this has been discussed please forgive me but I have not seen it brought up yet. I just posted a response in the SeeBC Misdirection Ep. 6 thread and wanted to start another thread because I think I have something.

In the preview that krautboy posted the link to, there is a clip of Rob voting at tribal council and as he drops his vote in the little container he says, "if I can't take you out, I will get you!"

Has Rob said this at a previous vote? I don't think he has and if this is for this week's episode then we know which tribe goes to council!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 mystery quickly solved shakes the clown 03-30-02 1
   RE: mystery quickly solved TechNoir 03-30-02 2
       RE: mystery quickly solved knoxwatch 03-30-02 3
           RE: mystery quickly solved shakes the clown 03-30-02 4
               RE: mystery quickly solved knoxwatch 03-30-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-30-02, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "mystery quickly solved"
>In the preview that krautboy posted
>the link to, there is
>a clip of Rob voting
>at tribal council and as
>he drops his vote in
>the little container he says,
>"if I can't take you
>out, I will get you!"
>
>
>Has Rob said this at a
>previous vote? I don't
>think he has and if
>this is for this week's
>episode then we know which
>tribe goes to council!

...First of all, Rob hasn't been shown talking about ANY of his TC votes, but that doesn't mean he hasn't said something. It merely means that Burn-it hasn't used the footage in the episodes. But, that doesn't mean that the footage doesn't exist.

So, just because you see Rob saying something in the preview doesn't mean that it is from a future tribal council.

A better approach to dealing with this possible spoiler is to look at the CLOTHES he is wearing, the facial hear growth, buff placement, etc, and then compare this vidcap to ALL the different TC's that Rob has attended,.....if you can't find a match, THEN you have something.

I took the liberty of taking a quick look and it looks quite apparent that the vidcap is from the Gabe vote, and obviously MB decided not to show us it because last ep was too premature to hatch the Rob vs John storyline. Here is the vidcap compared to the vidcap from the Gaybe vote..

As you can see, the buttons on Rob's shirt are opened exactly the same, and the baseball hat is in the same position on his head.

Next.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-02, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: mystery quickly solved"
Thanks for locating the clips, Shakes. I posted this inquiry about his clothes on the vidcaps thread yesterday because I couldn't find the clips:

There is a shot in this preview of Rob at what looks like tribal council. He is wearing his glasses and a dark olive short sleeved shirt. (I wish I was smart enough to grab the shot.)

I have been hunting for the clips of him going to the last tribal council ... the ones that brought about the discussion of him wearing the blue buff -- to compare them and see if this shot is from the last tribal council or for one in the future. Can anybody help?

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2478.shtml#35

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

03-30-02, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knoxwatch Click to send private message to knoxwatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: mystery quickly solved"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-02 AT 09:10 PM (EST)

Thanks Shakes!

I do have one more question, in the clip right after he drops his vote in the container...can you see the buff wrapped around his wrist...it would be in the next couple frames from the one you just posted!

Edited to add this: If this was Rob's vote from Gaybe's exit..Rob voted for Gaybe and why would he be saying this about Gaybe? His lips are shown saying those words in the clip!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-30-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: mystery quickly solved"
>Edited to add this: If
>this was Rob's vote from
>Gaybe's exit..Rob voted for Gaybe
>and why would he be
>saying this about Gaybe?
>His lips are shown saying
>those words in the clip!

..as I stated in my original post, he's NOT talking about Gaybe, he's talking about JOHN. And what he says is, "The first chance I get I'm gonna take you out" Obviously, he was talking about how he is only voting for Gaybe and not John cause Gaybe is a big flaming wuss who wouldn't go along with V/R/S, so what he is saying is that the first chance he gets he's gonna get rid of John.

As for the clips, I got those from EZboard, I didn't cap them myself so I can't get the ones you want...maybe someone else here can come up with the clips just to be sure, although I think its pretty clear that this is from the Gaybe vote.

03-30-02, 09:32 PM (EST)
5. "RE: mystery quickly solved"
Your probably right shakes, I am not questioning your comments because i agree...the clip does look like it is from the same tribal council. Still seems a little weird to me that he would say that at Gaybe's vote!

Thanks Shakes!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •