The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Worst Night to be sent Packing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

CBailey 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-19-08, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CBailey Click to send private message to CBailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Worst Night to be sent Packing"
I have often thought what night would be the worst to be sent home and I think I figured out which ones it would be for me. It would be either 11th place because then you don't get to go on the tour, but you were so close. I also think that going out the week before the finale would be really hard.

What do you think would be the hardest week for you?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Worst Night to be sent Pack... mindy23 03-19-08 1
   RE: The Worst Night to be sent Pack... cjhope117 03-19-08 2
 RE: The Worst Night to be sent Pack... zazzy 03-19-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-19-08, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Worst Night to be sent Packing"
I agree-going home in 11th place would be the pits! You'd miss out on the tour, and basically would be forgettable in the future.

I mean, who really remembers who came in 11th?? Not me!

So, unless you were involved in some horrid scandal, ala David H, and Danny, before tonight's elimination, then you really aren't going to have a huge following. UNLESS, tonight's elimination is a real shocker, like Constantine's and Daughtry's, and Jennifer Hudson's, where someone with AMAZING talent is voted off before his/her time.

So, yeah, tonight gets MY vote!

cjhope117 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-19-08, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cjhope117 Click to send private message to cjhope117 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Worst Night to be sent Packing"
Constantine...really...I hated him, he totally made me think pedofile and gave me the heebie-jeebies. I thought he way overstayed his welcome.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-19-08, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Worst Night to be sent Packing"
I think not making the top 12 is a hard week. At least the top 12 get the press, the party, the mentions...listed in Wiki (lol). You get to come back and perform on the final night of the season in a group number or two. It makes you part of the "cast".

I agree that not making the tour is a tough week, too. Just the $$ made from touring can be helpful to the struggling artists. It gives them more opportunity to build a fan base and to practice singing for large groups of people.

Not making the top 3 is a tough one because at top 3 you get the whole hometown day of accolades, naming it ABC contestant day or ABC street, or giving you a "star" in the floor of the mall like Jordin. A PR high for the contestant.

But many have made it without making top 3 but not many have made it without making the top 12.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •