The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When did Jack lie to Justin? x( "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Crete 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-03, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crete Click to send private message to Crete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When did Jack lie to Justin? x( "
I'm actually upset that Justin said that Jack "looked staight in the eye and lied to . When did that happen? Jack didn't lie to him. He walked in the HOH room and said I've had y'all's back all along and laughed, but clearly that was a joke--so when did he lie?????

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x(... Violet Nyte 08-09-03 1
   RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x(... IreneMcGee 08-09-03 2
       RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x(... HappyDayz 08-10-03 3
   RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x(... bb4fan 08-12-03 4
       RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x(... Nicegrl99 08-13-03 5
           RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x(... bb4fan 08-14-03 6
               RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x(... theking0075 08-14-03 7
                   RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x(... Nicegrl99 08-15-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-09-03, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x( "
Michelle, and such.

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x( "
wait till he finds out Jee has been lying to his face and is secretly alligned with Jun

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-10-03, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x( "
I can't think of anyone in that house that hasn't lied about something.....of course there are some that do it more frequently than others Justin has certainly told his share, I think. I just really didn't like the attitude I heard in his voice when he said that to Jack...sounded really arrogant.

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bb4fan Click to send private message to bb4fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x( "
Disagree. Jack was the brains behind the conspiracy that "tricked" the stooges, but I have watched replays, and at least on-air, Jack never told a lie. The stooges were so ignorant about the existance of the original 8 alliance that they put Michelle up only because they were convinced that no one would vote her out. Every conversation I saw was Jack nodding along with what was said, and he always shifted the subject when the conversation was getting hot. He talked about Erika, about Dana, and anything else he could to shift the focus, but he was careful not to bring up Michelle, probably not wanting to give the stooges a hint of what was going on. The stooges heard what they wanted to hear.

Now I don't have the feed, so maybe there was actual lies told, but I bet Justin saying Jack lied, when actually, Jack merely made him look foolish.

Nicegrl99 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-13-03, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nicegrl99 Click to send private message to Nicegrl99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x( "
I thought Justin was just saying that Jack lied to his face becuase he was upset too. However, they actually showed the clip on the show last night when Jack did lie to Justin.
Justin asked Jack directly if Erika was being voted out and if Michelle was safe and Jack said clearly said yes.

I still respect Jack - he knows how to play this game with dignity.

"Belief creates the actual fact"
Nicegrl99

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bb4fan Click to send private message to bb4fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x( "
I noticed that clip last night too, but I think it was Jee rather than Justin. And even then, Jack answered only because he had no alternative if he didn't want to reveal the original 8's strategy. Technically he told a lie, but it was part of the game, just as is a bluff in poker, a trick play in football, or stealing signs in baseball. Jack used a little white lie to trick the stooges, and tried to avoid even doing that by letting the stooges just assume what they wanted too. Justin is just embarrassed and hurt that he was fooled.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-03, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x( "
And did he really even lie in that clip or did he just nod and mumble an "uh-huh"?

Nicegrl99 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nicegrl99 Click to send private message to Nicegrl99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: When did Jack lie to Justin? x( "
He actually shook his head and mumbled "yes".

But I agree - he is playing the game - not "lying" per se...

"Belief creates the actual fact"
Nicegrl99

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •