The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kountrychick04 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kountrychick04 Click to send private message to kountrychick04 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
I love Starting Over. I love how these women are trying to "fix" their lives, but my boyfriend thinks it's stupid & I'm stupid for watching it. I have a hard time with words & I can't get through to him how honorable these women are for realizing how bad their lives are & wanting to "start over". He makes comments like, "...too much estrogen...they're fine the way they are...they're normal...that's how the world works". Is he blind to the fact that this world so messed up that he considers that normal? The fact that these women are tired of living such messed up lives that they're trying to wipe the slate clean & start over is stupid to him. Help me out here somebody! PLEASE!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... mhb0125 11-01-05 1
   RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... kountrychick04 11-01-05 2
       RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... smokin 11-01-05 3
           RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... cannfran59 11-01-05 4
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... fluffy82 11-02-05 5
   RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... kountrychick04 11-02-05 8
       RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... claire 11-15-05 23
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... frogfan72 11-02-05 6
   RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... im5xblest 11-02-05 7
       RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... pegasustt 11-16-05 27
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... EnfanTerrible 11-12-05 9
   RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... Imn2pt 11-12-05 10
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... Pinkflamingo 11-12-05 11
   RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... grace488 11-14-05 14
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... JohnEthc 11-13-05 12
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... AshLanie 11-13-05 13
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... grace488 11-14-05 15
   No duplicate messages, please Bebo 11-14-05 16
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... PaintNmyNails 11-14-05 17
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... EnfanTerrible 11-14-05 18
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... benjaminmaggid 11-14-05 19
   RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... ichabod 11-14-05 20
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... jmama 11-14-05 21
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... suchalady 11-15-05 22
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... Obillyboy 11-15-05 24
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... EnfanTerrible 11-16-05 25
   RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... grace488 11-17-05 29
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... misstimberlake91 11-16-05 26
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... Kelliedn 11-17-05 28
 RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... TVFreak 11-17-05 30
   RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... cali 11-17-05 31
       RE: How do I get my boyfriend to re... 3girlsmom 11-17-05 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-01-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
We are in the same boat. My husband doesn't understand why I watch the show either but he respect me that I choose to. He makes fun of the way all the ladies are so emotional all the time. I think it's just the difference between men and women. Most women are emotional and most men are not. I would just tell them that it's a show that you like to watch and he doesn't have to watch it with you or be around when you do. My husband is a fanatic about all the motorcycle shows (American Chopper, Biker Build Off, Texas Hardtails) and I don't understand why he has to watch them ALL THE TIME and watch the reruns ALL THE TIME. When he jives on me about SO, I say something about the shows he watches. It usually shuts him up.

11-01-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kountrychick04 Click to send private message to kountrychick04 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
Thx. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

smokin 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-01-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokin Click to send private message to smokin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
You don't have to convince your boyfriend that the shows isn't stupid...but you do need to convince your boyfriend to respect your opinion.

cannfran59 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-01-05, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cannfran59 Click to send private message to cannfran59 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
Spoken WISELY!! Besides, maybe you can learn to enjoy 1 hr to yourself everyday while you watch! That way you can respond anyway you want and not feel 'teased' or crazy for interacting with a bunch of women!!! I watch everyday and I'm proud of it! Gives me somethin to whine about!!!!...ann

fluffy82 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-02-05, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fluffy82 Click to send private message to fluffy82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
As long as he doesn't try to stop you from watching, I'd just ignore him. Or...do something really nice for him, and when he asks why your being all nice and stuff, just say it's something you learned on Starting Over. Then maybe he'll stop bothering you!

BTW- you mean he really thinks it's normal for a twenty year old to stip and hook, for a 40yr old woman to live on her daddy's money, and for young women to get breast cancer?? O k a y...

11-02-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
I mean that he doesn't even try to understand the show. He just sees how the women are acting on one random day & says things like, "too much drama...this is stupid...blah, blah, blah." He doesn't want to try to understand why they're acting the way they do. Oh, and the assignments, he says that's the stupidest part of it. I tried to explain to him in an analogy how the life coaches are kind of like math teachers. Math teachers give you the tools to do a simple math problem in school, so you can use those tools to do a bigger math problem later in life. As do the life coaches: they give the women tools to use in simple assignments, so they'll know what to do when a bigger life problem comes their way. And he still just shakes his head & looks at me like I'm brainwashed & caught up in all this "drama".

claire 30 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail claire Click to send private message to claire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
Your real problem is that your husband does not respect you or your opinion. Not a big deal that he does not like the show, my husband doesn't like the show either, but he never ever attacks me for watching it.

frogfan72 95 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frogfan72 Click to send private message to frogfan72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
If you can't find a boyfriend that is for self-improvement, change and integrity... he's not the right guy for you, and doesn't seem to value your opinions. If he did, he wouldn't be putting down something you feel strongly about, he'd listen.
I know it's just a show, but it does run deeper than that.
sofangal

im5xblest 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-02-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail im5xblest Click to send private message to im5xblest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
i don't know if i'd go so far as to say that... my dh and i have been married for many years, and he used to make fun of SO, too. recently i asked him about it again, because i didn't know where he stood on it, and he said doesn't object to it (anymore), and he even thinks it does some good -- he just doesn't want to watch it.
i think the show makes a lot of guys uncomfortable because of all the drama. some guys are ok w/ that, but not mine, and he is still good for me.
my point is, please don't read from his feelings about the show that this guy may not be right for you. there are better ways to tell that!

5x

pegasustt 168 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegasustt Click to send private message to pegasustt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
Boy, I didn't realize how lucky I am until reading this Thread. My husband loves the show. I Tivo it for him and he watches every night after the Evening News.

He is thrilled i'm learning cope with my Mother issues and other things by watching the show.

TT

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-12-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
He don' gotta like it. he just gotta shut up while I watch. My hubby and I both work from home a lot during the day, and he even tapes it for me when I am not here. But he thinks it's dumb. No biggie. The larger issue is why does one partner feel like the other has to change?

Imn2pt 15 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Imn2pt Click to send private message to Imn2pt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
Hey, sometimes even I think the show is dumb. Like when Rhonda had the ladies take Allison's shoes off! And how they brought Mr. Ozzy into the show. What the heck is THAT all about! But then I watch some of the shows my husband watches and I think it is dumb that every male oriented show has to have some mostly naked lady on it. I guess men know that can't keep another man's interest unless naked ladies with big boobs is involved. I told my husband that it was an insult to his intelligence. He didn't hear me....he was watching TV.
Jane

Pinkflamingo 12 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pinkflamingo Click to send private message to Pinkflamingo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
kountrychick04, I don't feel one can "get" somebody to like something. As for him thinking you're stupid for watching it. That's not so kind. So he doesn't care for the show... OK, but he needs to respect you and your feelings. You know? If that's what you want -- him to respect you, then I'd sit down with him and share with him what you need. Say how you feel, for example... "I feel hurt when you make fun of the show and me for watching it. I respect that you don't care for it. I would like for you to respect me." That's just a suggestion.

---
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin

grace488 145 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grace488 Click to send private message to grace488 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
I agree with PINKF. I have been married 20 years so I know a little about men. I also has an abusive father so I'm sensitive to being called "stupid". I hope that you give some serious thought to being with a man who calls you stupid for watching a TV show that he doesn't care for. This man seems to have strong negative reaction when he see's he is not in control (like you being absorbed in the show for an hour and not paying attention to him) some may not see this but this boyfriend of yours is taking this as a threat-and it is JUST a show. I can imagine what this boyfriend will say when life gets a little more real like if you got very sick and couldn't care for him, or like if some disaster that was not in your control occurred-how would he react. Be a smart woman and let him know your feelings matter -being called stupid is demeaning and hurtful(in a mnon reactive respectful manner),(if you see that they dont matter-get a new plan STAN and stop wasting your love on a man who could care less about your feelings) Do yourself a huge favor and find a book on "verbal abuse" at your library and read it carefully. I hope you are not nagging him into watching the show, please stop if you are, if you want to be in the company of people who like to talk about SOH---this is why god made chat groups. People are entitled to think this show is annoying and not worth watching, just like you are entitled to think SOH is great television.

JohnEthc 38 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-05, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnEthc Click to send private message to JohnEthc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
I show Starting Over ALL the time to straight guys and they seem to all love it!!

You simply need to get him into it by showing him parts that he would be interested in...

Guys seem to be interested in Christina's storyline (prolly because she's pretty hot!) what does he think of her?

The only other recommendations that I have are to show him the crazy, drama filled moments... then he can laugh at all the estrogen...

good luck!!!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-13-05, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
Well, males are males and unless it is anyhing but sports etc then it is stupid.

Seems though he should RESPECT what you like to watch. Explain to him, in a nice calm way, that you don't appreciate him knocking something you like. Ask him to be elsewhere when you are watching the show so you can enjoy it without negative interruptions.

Might explain, if his comments do hurt you, that he is hurting you by his negative comments.

If all else fails, kick him out when you are watching the show....chuckling

11-14-05, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grace488 Click to send private message to grace488 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
agree with PINKF. I have been married 20 years so I know a little about men. I also has an abusive father so I'm sensitive to being called "stupid". I hope that you give some serious thought to being with a man who calls you stupid for watching a TV show that he doesn't care for. This man seems to have strong negative reaction when he see's he is not in control (like you being absorbed in the show for an hour and not paying attention to him) some may not see this but this boyfriend of yours is taking this as a threat-and it is JUST a show. I can imagine what this boyfriend will say when life gets a little more real like if you got very sick and couldn't care for him, or like if some disaster that was not in your control occurred-how would he react. Be a smart woman and let him know your feelings matter -being called stupid is demeaning and hurtful(in a mnon reactive respectful manner),(if you see that they dont matter-get a new plan STAN and stop wasting your love on a man who could care less about your feelings) Do yourself a huge favor and find a book on "verbal abuse" at your library and read it carefully. I hope you are not nagging him into watching the show, please stop if you are, if you want to be in the company of people who like to talk about SOH---this is why god made chat groups. People are entitled to think this show is annoying and not worth watching, just like you are entitled to think SOH is great television.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "No duplicate messages, please"
Please don't post the same message over and over. It is a violation of our community guidelines.

PaintNmyNails 21 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PaintNmyNails Click to send private message to PaintNmyNails Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
That is horrible to be called stupid. Not acceptable at all. My hubby and father in law also love to bash SO after my mother in law and I have been dishing about the show. I always tease them back because they immatate the housemates pretty well, too well. If it is such a bad show why have they watched it enough to know the characters. Can't blame them too much. This show is exploding with estrogen. I don't like watching shows about fixing cars and stuff. I think it is pretty normal that they don't like SO. But it does suck not having someone to talk to about the show. Try getting one of your girlfriends into it so you guys can chat about it. Your boyfriend will never like it. He shouldn't call you stupid. Have you told him that it really hurts your feelings when he makes fun of your likes? Especially when it is a show you like so much.

11-14-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-05 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

The more important question is one we learned last season from Lynnell and Stage, which is whether a person can stay with a man who has to be told not to belittle his partner. I really cheered her when she stood up for herself. It reminded me of my ex-husband who promised he wouldn't do it any more, but I left anyway. I'm too nice to be with someone who has to make that much of an effort not to be unkind.

As I said up above, my guy thinks the show is idiotic but he doesn't think ME idiotic for watching it.

benjaminmaggid 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-05, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail benjaminmaggid Click to send private message to benjaminmaggid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
Get on the show as one of the women. Not only will he think it's really cool he's with someone who's on tv, but you might learn to love yourself enough to get a man who doesn't think you're stupid.

ichabod 19 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-05, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ichabod Click to send private message to ichabod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
The show IS stupid. Here are 2 choices...

#1. picture all the women as men having the exact same conversations (like talking about their eggs) as the SO women have dialy...or,
#2. your bf would have to actually see a show desined for men with cheesy LC's and 1 sane, normal, drama-free female therapist on the show. I'm certain your bf could imagine 6 of his friends or co-workers who would qualify to be on that kind of show.

Today when C had a moment of clarity with IV yelling, "YES! YES! YES!" I really couldn't believe it. Anyone watching would have thought the show is stupid after seeing that.

jmama 25 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-05, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jmama Click to send private message to jmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
You know,EVERYONE I know thinks its silly.But I have learned so much and have been touched and inspired by some of these women.So I keep watching and celebrating this show with all of the true SO fans.

suchalady 25 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suchalady Click to send private message to suchalady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
>I love Starting Over. I love
>how these women are trying
>to "fix" their lives, but
>my boyfriend thinks it's stupid
>& I'm stupid for watching
>it. I have a hard
>time with words & I
>can't get through to him
>how honorable these women are
>for realizing how bad their
>lives are & wanting to
>"start over". He makes comments
>like, "...too much estrogen...they're fine
>the way they are...they're normal...that's
>how the world works". Is
>he blind to the fact
>that this world so messed
>up that he considers that
>normal? The fact that these
>women are tired of living
>such messed up lives that
>they're trying to wipe the
>slate clean & start over
>is stupid to him. Help
>me out here somebody! PLEASE!!!
>

I know plenty of guys who love the show. My brother in law is a perfect example. He never miss it.

Obillyboy 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Obillyboy Click to send private message to Obillyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
Obviously your boyfriend is not in touch with his emotions and just wouldn't understand any of it.

11-16-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
25. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
I think the OP has left the building.

11-17-05, 00:34 AM (EST)
29. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"

EnfanTerrible says----I think the OP has left the building.....

methinks it happened too

misstimberlake91 17 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail misstimberlake91 Click to send private message to misstimberlake91 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
Well the truth is that you can't get him to like i've been with strting over since day one and whenever its on around my dad he says we cant watch it because it gives him nightmares so do what my parents did get a dvr or tivo

Kelliedn 50 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelliedn Click to send private message to Kelliedn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
I agree with the other ladies that he doesn't have to like the show, and he can think whatever he wants about it...I would even go so far as to say he has the right to tell you he thinks the show is stupid, everyone has a right to their opinion (although personally I think the world would be a better place if uneducated opinions weren't flaunted around like they are....but I digress)

HOWEVER, if he is calling YOU stupid for watching a show, that is not an opinion, that amounts to disrespect, belittling and emotional abuse and is NOT acceptable...I'm sorry that he is treating you like this and I hope you two work it out. I personally would NOT put up with it.

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
Be honest now - if you only saw a few segments of this show - wouldn't you say it's 'stupid' too.(I watch the show everyday, and I sometimes think that it's STUPID!) My husband doesn't take a liking to anything that I watch on daytime TV. What he doesn't know, is that SO has helped him a lot, in terms of our relationship. I no longer Blame him for all of our problems. I can recognize some of my 'stuff' that interferes in our day to day lives and shows up in our conflicts. Shhh, please don't tell him that a daytime show, while entertaining, may actually help our relationship. If he really thinks the show is stupid, sit down and watch his shows with him and ask some 'stupid' questions i.e. why do all the players slap each others butts? why do the guys dribble the ball? why do the guys adjust their packages all the time? why is this car show so STUPID?

cali 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cali Click to send private message to cali Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
My husband and I are very busy, he works full time for the government and I am studying my Masters degree, so we set the recoder and watch starting over together at the end of the day in bed. It's something that we've worked into quality time together, and we both look forward to it. I don't know your husband, obviously, but maybe try and include him more fully. explain the women's lives and goals, see if he can connect on some level to at least one of them. He obviously cares about women, he loves you and his mother and others, so maybe you can open his mind to the show taking a different approach. If you don't think he is sensitive enough to appreciate it, then perhaps you need to just accept that he'll never 'get it' and enjoy watching the show and chatting with others about it.

Cali

3girlsmom 128 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 3girlsmom Click to send private message to 3girlsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: How do I get my boyfriend to realize that this show is NOT stupid?"
Due to my work schedule and the schedule of my daughters visiting their dad I get two nights a week with my boyfriend of 6 yrs. Because I work nights alot of times when I stay over I will wake up around 3:30 am and stay up for a little bit. Stating Over replays here at 4am and there have been a few nights recently where he has woke up too and he watches it with me. It has taken some time but he is starting to appreciate the show and what it is trying to do and he now asks me questions about the characters while we are watching. However I am sure that if it was daytime he would be so willing to watch with me. If your boyfriend never gets in it that is fine this is not a show most men can or want to relate to. So enjoy the show with the rest of us you can always chat with us about it!!!!!!! good Luck to you
Kathy in Washington State

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •