The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Marci's White Sugar Daddy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-02, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Marci's White Sugar Daddy"
Gerry has always seemed like a kissass to me. He aligns himself with powerful people and then compliments them ad nauseum. The kicker was Saturday night when he started coming on to Marcellus. It seemed to have come out of the blue. First he tells him how attractive he is, and then says "Did you ever think of getting yourself a white Sugar Daddy?" Of course, this completely horrifies Marcellus, but not as much as Gerry lying on his bed while picking at his feet. The whole segment was disturbing on a lot of levels, but the clincher was what Gerry had to say about it "I'm very confident with my sexuality and maybe Marcellus isn't used to having straight friends be so open about it." huh? I've heard of being confident and secure with your sexuality, but this is just tooooo far!

The really funny thing is that Gerry thinks this kind of flattery will actually win him points with Marcellus, when in fact it's grossing him out and alienating him even further.

I think this kissass strategy may backfire in a big way.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Marci's White Sugar Daddy moliemolie 08-26-02 1
 RE: Marci's White Sugar Daddy Swami 08-26-02 2
   RE: Marci's White Sugar Daddy SurvivinDawg 08-27-02 4
       RE: Marci's White Sugar Daddy fyrenice 08-27-02 5
 RE: Marci's White Sugar Daddy Bucky Katt 08-26-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moliemolie 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-26-02, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moliemolie Click to send private message to moliemolie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Marci's White Sugar Daddy"
O.k., can someone explain the picture that showed G in the shower with Marci? What the hell is going on? I'm sorry, but Marci does not have enough power for G to be kissing his ass, (literally). Then again, G is pretty smart and he might be putting his eggs in the right basket. If those pictures came after G was nominated, then I think it is pretty smart of him to remind Marci that he took him off the chopping block because he accepted Marci's lifestyle. I find it strange that in some of the confessional's Marci claimed that he didn't trust or like Gerry, as if he forgot that the only reason his is still in the house is because of Gerry. I think it will be interesting to see how Marci votes. If D/L/J are smart, they will keep G around and get rid of Amy, who is definitely a part of the "I love Roddy" crew. D/L/J do not stand a chance if they keep Amy in the house another week. I think Dani needs to make a deal with G that if she campaigns to save him, he will help her go after Roddy...

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-02, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Marci's White Sugar Daddy"
I was LMAO at Gerry casually leaning on the shower door, and watching Marcellas wash himself. How could he possibly think this was acceptible? Talk to him while he showers - yes. Bathroom is set up to encourage that. Leer at him while he washes his privates - no. That's intrusive & wierd. I sure understand Marci feeling creeped out as Gerry moons around after him.

Swami

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-02, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Marci's White Sugar Daddy"
If I may interject my $0.02 here (and not just at Swami, although I'm replying to her message... I just like her sig pic ), my impression was that CBS and their television coverage was doing everything in its power to make it LOOK like Gerry was "coming on" to Marcellas, or however you want to describe it.

Fact is, in order to have quiet conversations that cannot be overheard by others, and as little by the camera as possible, the shower is an excellent place to get close and talk quietly. I doubt Gerry was trying to get a look at Marcellas; instead, he was probably trying to plot some strategy without the rest of the house hearing it.

We don't know when that shot was taken... just the other day, or weeks before? And Gerry and Marcellas are not the only two people to have quiet little conversations at shower time.

I really thought that this was an unfair slap at Gerry by CBS and a distortion of what is really going on. But that would be par for the course for CBS, n'est pas?

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

fyrenice 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-27-02, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fyrenice Click to send private message to fyrenice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Marci's White Sugar Daddy"

The general consensus with live feeders is the shot was taken weeks ago. They also feel Marci was way overreacting as Gerry backed off quickly when Marci stated he was uncomfortable (pp)

My impression was Gerry was trying to hold a conversation that was difficult for the cameras and other hgs to pick up. The convo was definitely about gameplay. It also pays to rememeber that Gerry probably came from the age of no male privacy in locker rooms, showers etc.

Myself I think it funny that Marci would have been fine if it was anyone else. Besides did he not get in the hottub naked!! He had already showed were his boundaries were. How was Gerry to know that he would be uncomfortable? Kudos to Gerry for quickly backing off and kudos to Marci for making much less of it than CBS is.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-26-02, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Marci's White Sugar Daddy"
The strategy that Gerry has taken (although partly it was imposed on him) of being an outsider who makes deals week-to-week could work out for him in end. But what he should be doing is just sitting back and fly UTR and not get on anyone's nerves.

He seems to be one of those people who has zero self-awareness. Every time he tries to do something or say something it comes across wrong to all the other people in the house and he doesn't get that. Most people who do well in reality TV games are those that have a high sense of a self-awareness - Rich (S1) and Will (BB2) being the best examples.

BTW - NightScribe, love the sig pic!

Aloof...bizarre...sarcastic...volatile...he is a CAT after all!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •