The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mali Firstname::Bill desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-27-03, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mali Click to send private message to mali Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol"
I think that Clay deserves to be the new American Idol instead of Ruben. There is alot of controversy over the phone in votes and there were about 169,000 votes for Clay and 72,000 votes for Ruben. I think that FOX should announce that Clay in the new American Idol.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Idol ejm92 05-27-03 1
   RE: American Idol magic_star 05-27-03 2
       RE: American Idol ejm92 05-27-03 3
   RE: American Idol carencey 05-28-03 4
       RE: American Idol 712 05-29-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-27-03, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: American Idol"
Welcome to the boards...make sure to check the other threads, there are lots of people who share your opinion. Probably this would have fit better as a reply than a new thread, so mods look out.....

And BTW, Ruben won by 130,000 votes, and he has a fantastic recording voice, although I agree that his voice was strained during the competition and he didn't do as well as he had the potential to.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-27-03, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: American Idol"
EJM, I believe mali is referring to the new news story posted in the American Idol news section...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1229

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-27-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: American Idol"
Ooooh, thanks for referring me. But I guess either way, George Bush is still out President and Ruben Studdard is our American Idol, no matter what people say......

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-28-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: American Idol"
If wishes were horses...Fox isn't gonna change anything about the results, and I haven't yet seen anything to suggest that they should. What they should change is the voting procedures that allow the phone lines to be jammed so full that the contest is basically a tie. If the calls to Indiana reflect the rate at which people were TRYING to dial for Clay vs. Ruben (and that's a big if), then that indicates a serious problem with how the voting is set up, but under that system, Ruben did win.

And I agree that Fox is not responsible for people who can't tell a Q from an O. Are we really that illiterate? I know the letters are small, but come on. O comes before P!

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-29-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: American Idol"
I think it all had something to do with the fact that the O is located on different numbers on different phones, because some phones have a Q and others do not. That's how I understood it...

But...... they give the actual number on the screen!
1-866-IDOLS-01 (43657-01)
Screwing that up is nobody's fault but their own.
And you'd think they'd have all realized all this by now.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •