The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-04-08, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
WOW! What a difference a week (and a decade) makes. I would have anticipated that the 70's would have outshined the 80's, but I would have been dead wrong! This night was fun, and pretty dang good!

Those That Brought It Tonight
----------------------------------
David H - All Coming Back To Me - Wow, stripper-boy does Celine, and does her well! I love this guy, he is my favorite of the guys, and again tonight he brought it and surprised everyone. Damn, he can sing.
David C - Hello - Who would have thunk it? He grunged up Lionel Ritchie and it worked! I was VERY worried when he started, but then he rocked it out, and as Simon said - the risk worked. This guy keeps surprising me.
Jason C - Hallelujah - FINALLY! We get to hear this boy's vocals and they were amazing tonight. I, too, love that song and he did it proud. It was nice to see him alone w/o the guitar. I think he saved himself this week.

Those That Coasted Along Comfortably
---------------------------------------------
David A - Another Day In Paradise - I was thinking EXACTLY what Simon said. A gloomy rut. Not his best tonight, but it was nice to see someone at the piano.
Danny N - Tainted Love - I liked it, but...again something was missing. I agree, it is probably nerves, a'la Amanda.
Michael J - Don't You Forget About Me - To me, this guy is getting in a rut like David A. Everything he sings is - to me - sounding the same. Almost like there is NO interpretation. And again, this guy's vibrato was on overdrive which just bugs me.

Those That I Think Are Goin' Home
---------------------------------------
Luke - You pick a Wham! song?!?! What the heck were you thinking? Nothing else to say.....
Chikezie - You pick a Whitney song?!?!? what the heck were you thinking? Nothing else to say.....

Did anyone else notice that the one time Paula stood up she looked all wobbly like she was going to fall down across the table? *SEAL CLAP*

geekboy

"I love puppies!" - S. Cowell

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Iconoclastic 03-04-08 1
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... agman 03-05-08 2
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... ulalame 03-05-08 3
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... xwraith27 03-05-08 4
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... katwoman 03-07-08 73
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... CattyChat 03-05-08 5
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Glow 03-05-08 15
       RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... memzoo48 03-05-08 60
           RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Glow 03-06-08 66
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... mrc 03-05-08 6
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Breezy 03-05-08 7
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... dragonflies 03-05-08 27
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... samboohoo 03-05-08 29
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... zombiebaby 03-05-08 8
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Ahtumbreez 03-05-08 9
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... memzoo48 03-05-08 16
       RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Ahtumbreez 03-05-08 34
           RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... memzoo48 03-05-08 61
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... emydi 03-05-08 10
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Glow 03-05-08 12
       RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... emydi 03-05-08 14
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Glow 03-05-08 11
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... mindy23 03-05-08 17
       RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... memzoo48 03-05-08 62
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... CattyChat 03-05-08 20
       RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Glow 03-05-08 21
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... CTgirl 03-05-08 24
       RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... emydi 03-05-08 26
       RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Glow 03-05-08 28
           RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... CTgirl 03-05-08 43
               RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... memzoo48 03-05-08 63
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Snidget 03-05-08 13
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... mindy23 03-05-08 18
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... mia rules18 03-05-08 19
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... nailbone 03-05-08 22
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Glow 03-05-08 30
       RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... TxMom2011 03-05-08 35
           RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... nailbone 03-05-08 45
               RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Glow 03-05-08 48
           RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Glow 03-05-08 47
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... bullzeye 03-05-08 31
       RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... nailbone 03-05-08 46
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Corvis 03-05-08 23
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Tahj 03-05-08 36
       RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Corvis 03-05-08 38
       RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... nailbone 03-05-08 54
           RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Tahj 03-06-08 67
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... SilverStar 03-05-08 25
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... TxMom2011 03-05-08 32
 Wait. greenmonstah 03-05-08 33
   RE: Wait. Ahtumbreez 03-05-08 37
   RE: Wait. Breezy 03-05-08 40
   RE: Wait. Tahj 03-05-08 41
       RE: Wait. greenmonstah 03-05-08 42
           RE: Wait. Breezy 03-05-08 44
               RE: Wait. CTgirl 03-05-08 49
                   RE: Wait. Breezy 03-05-08 55
                       RE: Wait. CTgirl 03-05-08 58
       RE: Wait. zombiebaby 03-05-08 53
           RE: Wait. Tahj 03-06-08 65
               RE: Wait. zombiebaby 03-06-08 69
                   RE: Wait. Tahj 03-06-08 71
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... bullzeye 03-05-08 39
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Ahtumbreez 03-05-08 50
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Zimbochick 03-05-08 51
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Glow 03-05-08 52
   RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... geekboy 03-05-08 56
       RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Ahtumbreez 03-05-08 57
           RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... SilverStar 03-05-08 59
               RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Zimbochick 03-05-08 64
           RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Glow 03-06-08 68
               RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... Tahj 03-06-08 70
 RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoug... zazzy 03-06-08 72

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Iconoclastic 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-04-08, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iconoclastic Click to send private message to Iconoclastic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Made the show worth watching:
Jason Castro - I'm liking this guy more every week. Love this song, loved this performance
David Cook - Also liking this guy more every week. Really enjoyed his take on a Lionel Richie song
David Hernandez - I don't think he stands a chance of winning but hopefully he will be around for a while

Not terribly impressed:
David Archuleta - To anyone who ever said that the "aw shucks" thing was going to get old.....we're there
Michael Johns - I've got a great title for his album. "Underwhelmed" That's the feeling he always leaves me with
Chickezie - He did OK, had the pimp spot and lost the attitude. Still wouldn't be surprised to see him go home Thursday

Outclassed:
Danny Noriega - All style no substance. VFTW is the only thing he has going for him
Luke Menard - How did he ever make it this far? He's so boring you don't notice how much his voice sucks

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-08, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
GB, I agree with almost all of your list, except I would put Danny Noriega at the bottom with Luke. I think Danny had a big reputation going in, but has done little so far. BTW I thought Simon was out of line with him tonight.

Sculpted by Tribe

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-05-08, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-08 AT 01:35 AM (EST)

There was a pretty clear distinction in my mind between the top performers and the rest of the bunch.

In a class of his own:

1. Jason Castro - Hallelujah. I adored this performance! His voice has a quality that I could listen to all night, and he's got depth. He's been getting better week to week. I could easily see him leading his own band. My absolute favorite this week.

These two showed they have a bit of the "it" they talk about when somebody has "it". Pretty excellent performances:

2. David Cook - Hello. Who knew Lionel Ritchie could sound this interesting? He did great, now they need to do something with his hair.

3. David Hernandez - All Coming Back To Me. He showed that he's got real talent and can deliver a song. Had good stage presence (probably because of his "experience" performing Very good.

We know they are talented, but totally agree with Simon that the song choices didn't provide memorable "Idol" moments. I would be shocked if they weren't safe this week:

4. David Archuleta - Another Day In Paradise. Meh, I wasn't impressed with this performance. It was overly serious and too self-important for a 17 year old. But it's undeniable that he can sing.

5. Michael Johns - Don't You Forget About Me. I like the original version better. I can't quite get my finger on why a guy as good looking and talented as Michael Johns obviously is isn't already the frontman for a sucessful band at the age of 29. Nevertheless, the performance was decent and as I said above, I'd be shocked if he didn't make the top 12.

At Risk of Being Booted:

6. Danny Noriega - Tainted Love. I love this kid, and I love the original version of the song, but I hated this version. WTF was that all about. He was out of tune and acting way over the top. I wish he'd done a straighter version of the song, but as it stands, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes this week.

7. Chikezie Eze -- All the Man that I Need. I thought this performance was just meh. I like his personality, but I just don't think his voice is that good.

8. Luke Menard -- Wake Me Up Before You Go Go. This was lackluster. I think he's given up and it shows in his performance. He's obviously talented and good looking, but he's way outclassed in the charisma department.

-------------------------------------------

Overall, I'd be SHOCKED if Luke makes it past this week. The other bootee will probably be Chickeze or Danny, but I wouldn't be surprised if we have a "surprise" boot of David H.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-05-08, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Overall, I thought this was much better than any other performance night this season.

1. Jason Castro (Hallelujah)
2. David Cook (Hello)

tied for third:

3. David Archuleta (Another Day in Paradise)
3. David Hernandez (It's All Coming Back to Me Now)
3. Michael Johns (Don't You Forget About Me)

6. Chikezie Eze (All the (Wo)Man That I Need)
7. Danny Noriega (Tainted Love)
8. Luke Menard (Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go)

katwoman 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-08, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katwoman Click to send private message to katwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
i agree with you the two who went was right on target

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-08, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
I'm still LOVING the guys and I'm worried about this last segregated cut before they are mixed and the guys will be safe and the girls can just get voted out each week.

Many of my favorite songs from the '80s were performed last night and overall, it was really enjoyable.

Ready to be Re-Released

1. Jason Castro ~ "Hallelujah" (1,6) -- Beautiful. He came back after a "meh" performance last week. He is my surprise fave of the season.

2. David Cook ~ "Hello" (6, 3) -- That was amazing and a fantastic interpretation. It put new life into an old Lionel Ritchie song. Definitely could be a hit and David really needed this to showcase his talent heading into the Top 12.

I still Love Them

3. Michael Johns ~ "Don't You Forget About Me" (2,7) -- So glad someone did this song. It was very good, but not WOW. Michael needs to step it up. So much potential and he just hasn't hit it out of the park yet.

4. Danny Noriega ~ "Tainted Love" (3,5) -- Rather surprising song choice. Danny's problem is picking the right song. He has a great voice and even better personality. I just love this kid and I hope he makes it to the Top 12. I look forward to his performances every night.

5. David Archuleta ~ "Another Day In Paradise" (4,1) -- David is fantastic and I loved that he came out and played the piano, but wish he stayed at the piano. I do agree with Simon -- not that it is "depressing" but that he is in a rut and I want to see something with an upbeat tempo to show if he has versatility.

He Can Sing, But

6. David Hernandez ~ "All Coming Back To Me" (7, 2) -- He's never been nothing more than a really good singer to me. It rather annoyed me that he chose to sing Celine Dion. Ugh. Also, I always thought he was bordreline cheesy good looks and heaven help me, now that I know of his "stipper" background that is all I saw with his goofy facial expressions -- him in a thong, bare chested gyrating like he thinks he's sexy. It wasn't a pretty sight. As long as my fave 5 guys make it next week, I don't care if this guy makes it.

Time to Go

7. Luke ~ "Wake me up" (8,8) -- Why Wham??? Good try, but just not the right song. I was hoping Luke would sing Mr. Mister's "Broken Wings." He's good, but out of his league this season.

8. Chikezie ~ (9,4) -- Before you hit the stage, I couldn't even remember who the 8th guy was. I kept going through the guys in my head -- who is the 8th guy? I even remember Luke ahead of you. Sorry, I'm not a fan. Goodbye.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
gah. Meatloaf!

"Broken Wings" would have made it better. "Take On Me" would have made me happy. So many great 80s songs. Last night's choices were a letdown for me. Michael and Jason being the only exceptions. (The only reason I'm not adding David H to that list is because everybody keeps calling it a Celine Dion song.)

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-05-08, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"

>"Broken Wings" would have made it
>better. "Take On Me"
>would have made me happy.
> So many great 80s
>songs. Last night's choices were
>a letdown for me.

Don't the contestants have to choose from a certain
catalogue of songs? If they had one song available from an
artist or group, would they have all of the songs from that
artist or group? Does anyone know?

03-06-08, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
"Don't the contestants have to choose from a certain
catalogue of songs?"

yes, we've heard they have 50 songs to choose from

"If they had one song available from an artist or group, would they have all of the songs from that artist or group?"

I'm not sure but I'd guess no.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
None of these cats wowed me.

1. Jason--Impressive vocals and a little more confidence tonight.

2. David C.--He's got skills. I still don't like his personality, but he's good.

3. Michael--Loved it. Still needs work, but he's a shoo-in for the final 12.

4. David H.--Pretty good.

5. David A.--Meh. He's getting obnoxious. Like singing that song is going to cure world hunger. Gimmeafreakin'break.

6. Chikezie--Based on last week's performance.

7. Danny--Barf. He isn't using his very good voice to good effect.

8. Luke--Go home.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
I think I watched a different show then ya'll. Or it's just that I prefer my men to sound like men. Don't you think alot of these guys sounded like girls (and a couple looked like girls)?

I liked Michael and David C, they sounded the most like men. David A (what the hell is with all the D names?) wasn't bad, but he gave me the creeps with his world peace speech.

This is the first night I caught the guys and yeesh, I thought they were supposed to be way better then the girls?

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
I agree with you Breezy. Although I did like Jason as well.

on the beach with smokeysmom
What? You didn't watch the bazillion Brett tributes last night?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Agree. Holy Cow.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
1.David Cook
2. Jason Castro

Didn't suck so much

3. Micheal Johns
4. Luke Menard
5. Danny Noriega

Hated

6. Chickizieeezie

Hated and bored

7. David H.
8. David A.

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!
"Bigfoot making the crop circles would expain a lot. Those size feet could tromp a lot over a night."~SurveySez

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Top--
Jason C. - I've loved this kid from the get-go and was vidicated last night.

Middle of the road, in this order --

David Cook - Hope he keeps making songs his own like he did with Ritchie.
David A - Still waiting for him to settle down.
Micheal Johns- I like it better when he's talking.
Danny N - He's the only one that makes me laugh, I don't see him winning but hope he stays in for a while

Any of these could go and I wouldn't care--

Chikezie - meh
Luke - Oh Luke, you're a cutie but really Wham?
David Hernandez - ugh, I don't like you at all

Agman took me to the islands

03-05-08, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
ITA. Perfectly aligned with my thoughts, including the comments!

03-05-08, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
I love dittoing. I get to ditto you next week.

03-05-08, 05:36 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
>I love dittoing. I get
>to ditto you next week.
>
>

I'll treasure it! LOL.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
1. Jason Castro-He's such a cutie! This was very good (despite a few off notes) and tons better than anyone else tonite

2. Chicazie-I like him. He sounded like Luther who did this song, Simon, you tool

3. David A-this was good for him. but I still don't like him and did he say that he didn't think this song was depressing, or was that about Imagine? This kid has no idea what he's singing!

4. Danny-I just love this kid...I love the song too and I love his attitude towards Simon...VFTW should keep him in for a bit longer

5. David Cook-I cannot give him props for singing such a god awful song. Meh but better than the rest

6. David Hernandez-meh, a Celine song, really...it was not good and I don't care who he lap danced

7. Michael-um Randy INXS didn't do this song you nimrod...Simple Minds did and they're thousands of miles away from Australia. Thanks Michael for killing one of my fave songs from one of my favorite movies...this guy is so bad but he's an anointed one so I'm sure he'll make F4.

8. Luke Menard-ok that was just awful.

03-05-08, 09:29 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
"3. David A-this was good for him. but I still don't like him and did he say that he didn't think this song was depressing, or was that about Imagine? This kid has no idea what he's singing!"

He said, "Is Imagine depressing?"
okay. Maybe that's why I might be getting sick of him. I forgot about that. Or blocked it out. Whatever.

"6. David Hernandez-meh, a Celine song, really..."

Repeat after me, emy. This is a Meatloaf song that Celine did a remake of (in the 90s).

"7. Michael-um Randy INXS didn't do this song you nimrod...Simple Minds did and they're thousands of miles away from Australia."

I know! Right.

"Thanks Michael for killing one of my fave songs from one of my favorite movies...this guy is so bad but he's an anointed one so I'm sure he'll make F4."

yikesy. I like him.

03-05-08, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Yes, he sang Imagine with a smile and skipped around the stage...take some of your star search money and buy yourself a clue davey

I know it's Meatloaf but Luther V and others also did Chickezie's song and all Simon could say was "did whitney do it?" I love Luther and think Chic is a very good singer

sorry glowie Michael is really bad but he's a producer fave so he'll be around for a while

03-05-08, 09:20 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
David Cook “Hello” – creative. I was impressed.
Jason “Hallelujah” – Beautiful. I could still hear Buckley and Lukas singing it in my head. I had to give David C the edge because of that.
Michael “Don’t You Forget About Me” – He needs to come out and wow us soon. What was with Randy? Does he think this is an INXS song? Tired of the comparisons.
Danny “Tainted Love” - He had so many songs to choose from and he picked the wrong one. I like his voice and I love that he gives me something to look forward to.
David Hernandez “All Coming Back To Me” – This is a Meatloaf song, people. Meatloaf. Repeat after me. Meatloaf. Got it? Okay. Thanks. David seems like he could get better and better. I hope the focus on his past profession doesn’t hurt him in this.
David Archuletta “Another Day In Paradise” – I was so tuned in to his raspy breaths after every other word… I might be sick of him already. Also? I wasn’t that impressed with his interpretation of the song.
Chikezie “All The Man That I Need” – the ending was horrible.
Luke “Wake Me Up” – ouch.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-08, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"

David Cook: When he sang "Hello", I was going "HELLO!!!". OH YEAH, BABY! Great job, becoming an early favorite, that I hope will continue to wow me!

Jason Castro: Love this guy! So cute, so sweet, and those pipes?? No one can compete! And the PERFECT song choice-no one could have done it better!!

Those are the only TWO that I felt stood out.
Just OK:

David H: yes, he can sing, but my Arizona boy has gone and disappointed me by being all deceptive, and now I've had it with him. Go sing for a living somewhere else...
Michael: Never heard that song before, so can't really comment except I felt it was all over the place. Was it supposed to be all over the place?? I dunno....
David A: Fairly good job; As Simon says-get out of he 'dark zone' and shed some light on the world, would ya?

BAD, BAD, Double BAD:
Danny: Just can't deal with you, dude! Attitude, song choices, etc. Ok, we get that you're gay! Stop throwing it in my face already! And act like a man when Simon critiques you!
Chickeze: You have a great voice, just stop singing girl songs, and get back to the heart of the matter! Soul is your calling!
Luke: I really did like your song, I even like your voice. I HATE how Simon treats you! And if my phone hadn't been busy, I would have voted for you. But, sadly, I think you're going home. Your past choices, and the fact that Simon rides you every single week, is going to catch up and you're just going to end up at the bottom of the heap this week. Sorry, dude. Hope you have a good day job!!

03-05-08, 05:40 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"

>
>Jason Castro: Love this guy! So
>cute, so sweet, and those
>pipes?? No one can
>compete! And the PERFECT song
>choice-no one could have done
>it better!!
>

I absolutely loved his performance. He's been my favorite since day one. Did you notice how sheepish he looked right when he finished the song? He couldn't sustain the second-to-last note, and had to take a breath and make it two more notes, and I think he thought he was about to take major heat over it! I replayed it a few times until it was almost charming.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
"This is a Meatloaf song, people. Meatloaf. Repeat after me. Meatloaf. Got it?"

LOL. Okay, I got you, Glow. However, I just want to say that IMO David sang the Celine version and I doubt very much he even knows who Meatloaf is. So, to me, it was Celine.

Two weeks in a row, Randy states Michael reminds him of Michael Hutchence. Two weeks in a row I want to beat Randy up side the head as he has no clue what he is talking about.

But Randy has always annoyed me. I basically tune out Randy & Paula and just listen to Simon.

03-05-08, 10:03 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
I think you're right about the Celine/Meatloaf/David H thing. I was a big Meatloaf fan back in the day so it just hurts a little.

And yes, Randy and the Hutchence stuff is obnoxious. I ff a lot of judges comments this year. I start to listen and then I just can't anymore.

Speaking of judges comments, Jason looked like he was about to tell Paula to get on with it.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Ditto to Glow. I totally agree with your ranking and comments.

I'm not a big David Cook fan, but he was the best of the night. I didn't even realize it was a Lionel Richie song, I was just enjoying his performance. I was impressed too.

I agree with you and Simon, Michael needs to wow us, and soon.

I love Meat Loaf, but that was definately the Celine Dion version. Funny though, I did a quick search on itunes and Meat Loaf recorded that song in 2006 for Bat of Hell 3, Celine in 1996. Who did the 80's version?!

03-05-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
see I kept saying dang it's a Lionel Ritchie song and it's the one with the "blind girl" in the video I couldn't get past that and also I wish he would just wash his hair

But overall he's one of the guys that I like sorta

rankings overall

1. Jason
2. Chickezie
3. Danny
4. David C
5. Luke
6. David H
7. David A
8. Michael

that's why I'll never produce this show....

03-05-08, 11:38 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
"I love Meat Loaf, but that was definately the Celine Dion version. Funny though, I did a quick search on itunes and Meat Loaf recorded that song in 2006 for Bat of Hell 3, Celine in 1996. Who did the 80's version?!"

Pandora's Box.
Here is the wiki page.
"Meat Loaf has said the song was intended for Bat out of Hell II and given to the singer in 1986, but that they both decided to use "I'd Do Anything for Love (but I Won't Do That)" for Bat II, and save this song for Bat III."

03-05-08, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Thanks. I searched itunes for the song and wiki for Meat Loaf. Wikipedia is so cross referenced, I should've kept going. I love wikipedia.

Emy - I don't like David Cook's hair either.

03-05-08, 05:43 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"

>
>Emy - I don't like David
>Cook's hair either.

It looks like a combover. He's got a very receding hairline. He's probably doing the best he can with what he's got!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
My top two

Jason--only vocal I really liked listening to last night. I don't know the originals well enough to hear how far short it might have fallen.
David C--Did a good job with a song that could have gone really cheezy really fast.

Most of the Rest, alphabetical.
Chikezie--wasn't great, but was surprised you could do anything Whitney as a guy.
Danny--It is a good thing you are so entertaining
David A--Just suck on the inhaler before you go on stage, please.
David H--Wasn't that memorable (what did he sing again?) but wasn't memorably bad
Michael--Wow me or get off the stage already. Might be higher if he wasn't so overly pimped for what the heck he does.

Note to Randy, knock off the comparisons with him m-kay.

Why did you sing?
Luke--I think I'd put you higher if you just came out and stood on stage looking cute for 2 minutes and not singing a note.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-08, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"

>David A--Just suck on the inhaler
>before you go on stage,
>please.

Oh yeah-I meant to say THAT, too!!! THANKS!

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-05-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Last night was fun...Get me some of whatever Paula was on!!!Here are my thoughts:

LOVED IT
Jason...Picked a great song for him, last week thought he was going home...still needs a to work on his confidence.

Michael...it was fun. he's fun.

David C. thought I would hate it... but he really did pull it off...my favorite of the night!!!

LIKED IT

David H.

David A. Still love him, a little shaky and it was going to be hard to top last weeks performance anyway...

NO THANKS

Chikezie...can't put my finger on it, vocals were fine, I'm just not into him at all

Danny...he is way out of his league here talent wise.

Luke...What was he thinking? It's too bad cause for me he is (was) nice eye candy.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-08 AT 10:08 AM (EST)

1. Jason C. - my favorite by far!!! I heard "Hallelujah" as a fade out song from some other show - one of the CSIs, House or something - and loved it, and he did it VERY well. I immeddiately went to iTunes and purchased it (the JB version, not Jason's).

2. David C. - outstanding job. He reminds me of someone in high school that I didn't particularly like, but if I close my eyes, he's much better.

3. David A. - I can't help it. I like this kid, cheesy "humility" or not. Played it safe this week, but stiill one of the top.

4. Michael/David H. - both good, but not great

5. Chikezie - eh, he's OK.

6. Luke - he's not bad, but he's not good either.

100. Danny - get this imitation Christian S. OFF MY SCREEN!!! Only VFTW is going to save him.

03-05-08, 11:52 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
"100. Danny - get this imitation Christian S. OFF MY SCREEN!!! Only VFTW is going to save him."

Christian.... Slater?
I'm willing to bet there are many, many non-VFTWers voting for him.

I absolutely refuse to vote this season.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
>"100. Danny - get this imitation
>Christian S. OFF MY SCREEN!!!
>Only VFTW is going to
>save him."

>
>Christian.... Slater?
>I'm willing to bet there are
>many, many non-VFTWers voting for
>him.
>
Probably Christian Siriano from Project Runway.... that was FIERCE!

03-05-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Exactly. Danny and Christian could be at least related, if not brothers.

03-05-08, 02:33 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
you and your obscure references.

03-05-08, 02:32 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
ah. Alrighty. Thank you. I've never watched that show.

The "Slater" thing was a joke. I just couldn't figure out who nailbone was referring to.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
I heard "Hallelujah" as a fade out song from some other show - one of the CSIs, House or something - and loved it,

Me too Boner. I looked it up as it was driving me a bit crazy. Without a Trace used it for the episode "Fallout". Beautiful, beautiful song.

A birthday present from Tribe

03-05-08, 02:25 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
That's it. thanks for checking on that. I remember then thinking what a beautiful song it was, and how well it fit with what had happened in that episode.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
David Cook “Hello” – That was a great choice. He is changing it up and proving he is more than a singer - he's an artist. My early faith in him was rewarded.

David Hernandez “All Coming Back To Me” – He may have the best voice in the entire competition. This was another excellent performance although not as good as last week.

David Archuleta “Another Day In Paradise” – Excellent vocals and he clearly understood what he was singing about. Everyone talks about him having a crazy stage mom, but he comes across as a very real, very insecure 17 year old kid who is out of his league emotionally. He can sing, but I don't think he'll actually win this thing. I think he'll crack and start losing it around Final 6 or so.

Michael “Don’t You Forget About Me” – He was okay, but I think he's actually in danger this week. Simon hit the nail on the head when he said Michael hasn't given us that wow performance yet.

Danny “Tainted Love” - He's fun. I like him. He'll never win, but that's okay.

Jason “Hallelujah” – I truly don't get what people like about him. He has no personality. His voice is boring. And he never actually connects with the words he's singing.

Luke “Wake Me Up” – Terrible song choice will doom him. He needed an amazing performance and instead we got Wham.

Chikezie “All The Man That I Need” – I really just don't like his performances. He can sing, but something about him just doesn't work for me.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-05-08, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Jason “Hallelujah” – I truly don't get what people like about him. He has no personality. His voice is boring. And he never actually connects with the words he's singing.

OMG, THANK YOU Corvis. I'm so glad someone else felt this way about him. For cripes sake his voice cracked on that last high note he was trying to hit and no one, absolutely no one, said a thing about it. You could tell by the look on Jason's face that he thought he was going to get trashed for it.

I think Simon is full of shit! Surprise surprise. He was SOOOO pimping Jason over Chikezie that it was almost embarrassing. It's clear that Simon wants Jason and does not want Chikezie. Chikezie can sing circles around Jason but he doesn't have the looks or personality so he gets trashed.

I agree with your other choices except that I'd switch Danny for Chikezie.

I still don't get all the trashing of David Hernandez, either. That was not an easy song to sing and he did it really well. He has incredible vocal ability.

It's a Tribe!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Thank you for posting! I thought I was all alone out here on the "Jason-Castro-Ain't-All-That Club". Nice to know someone else feels the same way.

03-05-08, 03:33 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Chikezie can sing circles around Jason but he doesn't have the looks or personality so he gets trashed.

I disagree about the singing, but wanted to point out that looks and personality are a big part of it. It's not REALLY a "singing competition". they only like to say that to dispute each others points. It's about who they think they can sell.

03-06-08, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
I'd say that seems to be true more of the audience rather than the judges, except for Simon. He's the one who stands to make the most money out of signing the singers. That's why I think his pimpage is so blatant. He's after the dollar signs and he knows his opinion carries a lot of weight.

In terms of who wins, I'd say personality and talent plays a more important part than looks. Look at Rueben Studdard, Fantasia, and Taylor Hicks. Even Kelly Clarkson to some extent. They definitely don't have the look. They all have the talent, but when it comes down to it, I think personality is the deciding factor over talent.

It's a Tribe!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
1. David Cook-- Love this guy. Love how he always has an original take on the song and it works.

2. Jason Castro-- He's so frickin adorable, and he's got a beautiful voice, too.

3. Danny Noriega-- He cracks me up. I enjoyed his performance. And I so want purple highlights now!

4. David Archuleta-- Meh. It was ok, but the air gasping and his speaking voice are like nails on a chalkboard to me.

5. Chikezie-- Better than I thought it would be, but I still don't like him very much.

6. Michael Johns-- Not terrible, but not great. Step it up, Michael.

7. David Hernandez-- I don't see anything special about this guy. He bores me.

8. Luke Menard-- That was awkward. Buh-bye Luke.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-08 AT 12:54 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-05-08 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

Jason C - Hallelujah – WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE….. he steps it up every week

David C - Hello – Wonderful rendition …. Only second because he started out sorta shaky.

David H – Still one of my favorites, but this performance seemed very affected. I wanted him to Just SING THE SONG

David A - It was good… but from you we expect Great --- ALSO - will someone please give this kid some CHAPSTICK so he can stop licking his lips

Danny N – My flamer was weak last nite… I hope he can squeak by this week

Michael J - Don't You Forget About Me – I already have

Chikezie – At least I recognized the song this week…. But time for him to go

Luke – His best yet, but still nowhere close to the talent of the others

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Wait."
I am confused. I thought the girls sang last night.

03-05-08, 12:57 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Wait."
*swat

03-05-08, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Wait."
Girlymahn. *said with Bob Marley dread accent*

03-05-08, 01:24 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Wait."
You and Zombie said this in the other thread. I guess it's supposed to be funny, but I don't get it. Would you mind explaining?

It's a Tribe!

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Wait."
Sure. For the most part, they sound like girls.

03-05-08, 02:18 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Wait."
Yep, what happened to the baritones? No guys with any bass in their voice tried out? After hearing the hype about the guys I was sorely disappointed.

03-05-08, 03:02 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Wait."
Just think of what you missed the first two weeks! It's not sayi8ng much, but overall the performances last night were so much better than last week.

03-05-08, 03:34 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Wait."
Gah! *shiver*

Then why all the hype?

03-05-08, 04:51 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Wait."
Besides the fact that every year has to be better than the last?

I think all the singers are very talented, even Luke has a good voice, but most of them aren't the best performers. There's not a lot of charisma on stage. For me, there's kind of a "been there, done that" feeling to this year's cast.

03-05-08, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Wait."
As a girl I was offended.

03-06-08, 01:10 PM (EST)
65. "RE: Wait."
As a girl I was offended.

I think I must be getting quite dense. Is this a serious statement or are you joking?

If you're serious, why were you offended?

It's a Tribe!

03-06-08, 03:08 PM (EST)
69. "RE: Wait."
It was a joke. Referring to how badly they sang.

03-06-08, 03:16 PM (EST)
71. "RE: Wait."
OK, thanks. Sorry to be so obtuse.

It's a Tribe!

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Started out a bit rough but I ended up quite enjoying the show last night.

Loved:

(1) - Jason “Hallelujah” – Beautiful. I initially had him at number 2, but I have been thinking about his performance, and that song all morning. I really loved that and am pleased to finally hear what people have been raving about.

(2) - David Cook “Hello” – When I realized what he was starting to sing I grabbed the bucket as I thought it would be hurl-worthy. Au contraire - a fantastic rendition of a really sucky song. Props David - I continue to like you.

Likey:

(3) - David Hernandez “All Coming Back To Me” – I really liked him last week and while this wasn't quite as good, he continues to outperform many of the others. The dude can sing!

(4) David Archuletta “Another Day In Paradise” – not as great as last week, but this kid has pipes.

(5) Danny “Tainted Love” - didn't love it but I give him props for his attitude and "go for it" approach.

Likey:

(6) Micheal - “Don’t You Forget About Me” – Thanks for butchering another of my favorites - that's two weeks in a row pal - better change it up. And if I am not mistaken - I think you botched the opening lyrics.

(7) Chickezie “All The Man That I Need” – dude. You did great last week. What happened?

Hatey:

(8) Luke “Wake Me Up” – Hope you truly enjoyed performing that as methinks you are doing it again Thursday night.

A birthday present from Tribe

03-05-08, 03:09 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"

Luke's song needs to be retitled to "Wake US Up Before YOU Go-Go".

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-05-08, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
The whole group was WAY better than last week, but there were no outstanding performances for me.

Jason “Hallelujah” – I liked it, I don't get him though. He looks like a boy-bander with dreads, which just doesn't work. I like the dreads, but don't know why he has them.

Michael “Don’t You Forget About Me” – I really like him, but he has to step it way up.

David Cook “Hello” – This was a good performance, but I don't know what it is about him that I just find icky.

David Archuleta “Another Day In Paradise” – nice, OK, blah. I don't think he'll be able to change it up, and it will hurt him. Chapstick and an inhaler will do wonders.

Chikezie “All The Man That I Need” – I like him, but apart from doing a good Luther impression, don't know what else he has to offer.

David Hernandez “All Coming Back To Me” – Good voice, but don't care much for him. His performance is too corny, and I have this visual of him stripping now when I watch him, ewww. And how many times do they have to be told NO CELINE!!!!!

Danny “Tainted Love” - If Danny had entered the flaming biotch Idols, I hope he'd win, but I am sick of the eye-rolling, hair-flicking, hip-wiggling spiel. I was also offended by the Christmas viral video of his, nasty stuff

Luke “Wake Me Up” – Wake me up once you're gone. How the hell did he get so far?

03-05-08, 03:27 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
I think David Cook is icky too. I keep trying to figure out why. He's not bad-looking so it's not like his looks gross me out. He lacks charisma. That shouldn't make me think he's icky either. He sings out of the side of his mouth. That is annoying as all get out but is it icky? There's just something about him that is preventing me from jumping on his wagon.

"Wake me up once you're gone." ha.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-05-08, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Does ANYONE other than me get bothered by Michael's vibrato? I've mentioned it several times, but nobody comments on it. Listen to him again, and his vibrato is ALWAYS ON like he can't control it....or is he intentionally over using it?

All i know is it bugs the hell out of me.

geekboy

"I love puppies!" - S. Cowell

03-05-08, 04:16 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
I don't know...but if you add an "r" to your first and third sentence your whole statement is funny as Heck. *snort

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
LMAO! I can't stop giggling now. Thanks, Tummy. *shove*

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-05-08, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
Oh, you mean Bob, got it. He he he he!

03-06-08, 01:23 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-08 AT 01:23 PM (EST)

bwah!
In that case, I'd say he is intentionally overusing it.

03-06-08, 03:14 PM (EST)
70. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-08 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

Damn! I got scooped on my swoop!

Tribe rocked my sig!font]

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: Top 8 Boys - Rankings and Thoughts"
I really enjoyed the guys this week!

Had to rewatch:

Michael J
David C
Jason C

Bored with: Luke

Sounded good but not thrilling: David H; Chikeze; David A

Entertained by: Danny

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •