The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorNews interview with Hunter (proof that losers stay on island)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-22-02, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorNews interview with Hunter (proof that losers stay on island)"
http://www.survivornews.net/article?id=25

not much there, but below are a couple of things I found interesting....

B: Did Peter still seem as weird to you after you both got booted off? Did you have any more conversations about holes?

H: No more conversations about holes, fortunately. Peter is a really nice guy with a heart of gold, but I can't quite figure out what color the sky is in his world. Peter is very spiritual and interested in things like numerology and related fields. He is interesting to talk to and has a lot of insight into things from a WAY different perspective. The thing I liked about Peter is that he was like a grown-up kid. He has grown up in the same house his whole life, and so almost everything we did was the first time he had done it and you could just see the excitement on his face.

B: How did you spend your time as a bootee?

H: I got to enjoy the island the way I normally would. I got to swim with huge manta rays. I went scuba diving in a cave 90 feet down. I sea kayaked, snorkeled, swam, and rode horses along volcanic cliffs. It was an amazing adventure!

First, notice how the question about Peter pertains to what Hunter thought of Peter AFTER they were both booted. Then, notice how he says in the second question that after he was booted he "got to enjoy THE ISLAND". I think this is clear proof that the pre-jury bootees never left Tahiti, which means that we better really start to think about Patricia's claim that she never got to know anyone from Rotu. I know that there is some support for a possible Kathy or Gabriel pre-jury, but it is starting to look more and more like the obvious is going to happen and Hunter and Sara will soon be joined by three more Old-Maramy tribemates.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SurvivorNews interview with Hun... SurvivorBlows 03-22-02 1
   my thoughts FWIW smokedog 03-23-02 3
       RE: my thoughts FWIW Loree 03-23-02 6
           What she said smokedog 03-23-02 7
               RE: What she said Loree 03-24-02 10
 RE: SurvivorNews interview with Hun... George Tirebiter 03-23-02 2
 RE: SurvivorNews interview with Hun... I_AM_HE 03-23-02 4
   RE: SurvivorNews interview with Hun... MeToo 03-23-02 5
       RE: SurvivorNews interview with Hun... I_AM_HE 03-23-02 8
 RE: SurvivorNews interview with Hun... SurvivinDawg 03-24-02 9
   RE: SurvivorNews interview with Hun... gemstone 03-24-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-02, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SurvivorNews interview with Hunter (proof that losers stay on island)"

...just to play devil's advocate here, I'd agrue that it doesn't take 30 days to "enjoy the island."

He could have stayed on the island for another 9 or 12 days (a "normal" vacation time,) then still had time for a 2 or 3 week cruise.

But beyond that, I'm not sure what this proves -- whether they left the island or now, how does that support any claims??? It doesn't prove A) none of the pre-jury bootees left the island, B) wouldn't that island start getting a litle crowded if it has to host both the pre-jury losers and the actual jury folks as they also get voted off?

The one Tahiti Press spoiler I will believe is that all/most of the pre-jury losers left on a trip off island, that would seem to be consistent with every other edition of Survivor.

-SB

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-23-02, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "my thoughts FWIW"

1) Patricia says she never met any Rotu. This means that obviously pre jury bootees don't get housed with jury members, regardless if they stay on the island or take a cruise. There would be Rotu members eventually making there way into this camp. If we believe her, the fact that she says she never met any Rotu members means the two groups are separated.

2) I DO believe that all pre-jury bootees stick together, wherever they end up. Along with the above info posted by Shakes about Peter and Hunter conversing post boot, on surviiivor.com's Five Questiiions feature, Hunter reveals that when he arrived at Loser Lodge he announced "Momma, I'm home!" and patricia said "I know, baby! Come get spmething to eat!"

My conclusion is, as Shakes summed up, that since Patricia didn't meet any Rotu, and pre-jury bootees are housed together, look for Gina, Rob, Sean, or Vee to join the crew at Loser Lodge (or Loser Cruise).

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-02, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: my thoughts FWIW"
Did Patricia come right out and say she never met any Rotu members? Or did she just not mention any of that team in her interviews? I'm curious if this was a real quote or if it is being assumed. Since she didn't mention any as friends that she never spent time with them.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-23-02, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "What she said"
In the same interview in which she stated that the tribe knows about the 'previous votes don't count' change, she was asked if she got to know any of the Rotu members. She answered that she did not meet them. Check it out at survivor-central.com

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-02, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What she said"
Okay, thanks. I just wanted to know she had said those exact words. So we can believe Patricia was already off travelling by the time any Rotus got booted (if some go before the jury).

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-23-02, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SurvivorNews interview with Hunter (proof that losers stay on island)"
It was an early TP article (yeah, I know. . .) that said the pre-merge bootees were kept on the Spirit of Oceanus and then taken elsewhere. Seems logical that they wouldn't be confined to their quarters, doesn't it? Here's TP's map of the area--I guess we're supposed to assume that little ship pasted in is representative of the area it's moored. . . which I believe is Taiohae Bay:

And the site in relation to the rest of the island and the tribal sites:

And poor Peter--he'll just never come off well, will he?

GT

When women go wrong, men go right after them.-Mae West 

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-02, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SurvivorNews interview with Hunter (proof that losers stay on island)"
while i do think the next bootees will be 2 or 3 of rob/sean/vee/gina, a kathy, neleh, or paschal boot could occur with Pat's never having met a rotu being technically true...

and there's always the possibility that its an out-and-out lie

just playing a bit of devil's advocate, though i agree with your assessment

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-02, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SurvivorNews interview with Hunter (proof that losers stay on island)"

>and there's always the possibility that
>its an out-and-out lie

Except that Sarah also said in her chat that there were some people she had not met yet and that she was looking forward to getting to know them. These people have to be Gabe, John, Robert and Tammy. Also according to her chat, Zoe and Neleh helped her when she was sick on the boat. F4 clue? Probably not since it's clear from this thread that the losers and the jury are housed separately. But it is consistant with what Pat said so I'm inclined to believe it.

MeToo

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-02, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SurvivorNews interview with Hunter (proof that losers stay on island)"
you're right, in conjunction, Sarah and Pat's quotes are not likely to be bald-faced lies, though I still think there's a slight possibility

Sarah's quote still does not rule out a Kathy/Neleh/Paschal boot however (and these are the most likely old Rotus to be booted as well, if they can't win immunity)

the two in conjunction DO seem to imply Zoe, Gabe, and Robert are safe, despite Varner X. That would probably be safe to assume

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-02, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SurvivorNews interview with Hunter (proof that losers stay on island)"
Then, notice how he says in the second question that after he was booted he "got to enjoy THE ISLAND". I think this is clear proof that the pre-jury bootees never left Tahiti,

I don't think we can extrapolate from Hunter's enjoyment of the island as proof positive that he or any other bootees never left it.

However, the rest of his comments, Patricia's comments (for what they are worth) and the total lack of Rotu discussion by Peter, Patrica, Hunter and now Sarah, would indicate that Maraamu's will continue to be waxed.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

gemstone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-02, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gemstone Click to send private message to gemstone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SurvivorNews interview with Hunter (proof that losers stay on island)"
Peter said they left the island after the 7th player was booted. Hunter, Peter and Patricia not talking about any Rotu's is strange but they may have been told do not discuss anyone outside your tribe. Also why didn't Patricia know about the waterfall? Sarah, Sean, Rob, Gina and\or Sean would have mentioned it in passing when talking about the swap. Also technically, Neleh, Kathy and Pascal are Maraamu now so Patricia would not be lying when she said she did not know any Rotu.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •