The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it just me or...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-26-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it just me or...."
Did anyone else think Paula may have had a buzz last night?

I swear, some of her mannerisms and actions totally made me think she was a little tipsy.
Maybe she had a few cocktails with Gene Simmons earlier that day???

And what was with that dorky guy? Picturing him sitting alone in that film booth really gave me the creeps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it just me or.... ropefish_3 01-26-05 1
   RE: Is it just me or.... FlowerChild 01-26-05 2
       RE: Is it just me or.... dramamama 01-26-05 3
           RE: Is it just me or.... zombiebaby 01-26-05 5
       Other forum Angelfood 01-28-05 12
           ALERT button Bebo 01-28-05 13
 RE: Is it just me or.... zombiebaby 01-26-05 4
   RE: Is it just me or.... realitychick 01-26-05 6
 RE: Is it just me or.... cynthiarose 01-27-05 7
   RE: Is it just me or.... seahorse 01-27-05 8
 RE: Is it just me or.... blacknwhitedog 01-27-05 9
   RE: Is it just me or.... ginger 01-27-05 10
 RE: Is it just me or.... HistoryDetective 01-28-05 14
 RE: Is it just me or.... badger 01-28-05 15
 RE: Is it just me or.... Risti 01-30-05 16
 Paula on Daily Show strid333 02-02-05 17
 RE: Is it just me or.... kidflash212 02-02-05 18
   RE: Is it just me or.... ginger 02-02-05 19
       RE: Is it just me or.... lovwigglesworth 02-02-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ropefish_3 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-26-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ropefish_3 Click to send private message to ropefish_3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is it just me or...."
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-05 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

We were saying the same thing. She HAD to be drinking. I thought it was ironic that she seemed nearly drunk and Gene Simmons was very lucid. What is in her Coke cup anyway??

edited to say: Sorry if this should be in the other AI forum...

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-26-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is it just me or...."
Heya ropefish! Funny...we were thinking the exact same thing too...Gene can probably handle his alchohol (and whatever else) way better than Paula ever could. Funny.

Ooopsss...Should this be in the other forum??

dramamama 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-26-05, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dramamama Click to send private message to dramamama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is it just me or...."
No, I believe you are perfectly in line as long as you are criticizing and mocking people who appear *on* the shows: you just cannot criticize or mock people who post on this board.

I hadn't considered that Paula was high. Of course, she will eventually be sober. But whatever can be done about that zombie force, Gene Simmons? Was his spirit sucked out by a Dementor when nobody was looking? Consequent to this apparent attack of the dark forces, someone should have checked to see if he was capable of vocalizing the full range of vowel sounds.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-05, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is it just me or...."
hey us zombies don't *do* reality TV... we just mock.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-28-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Other forum"
I would say yes, as it is a discussion about the judges, it should go in the Ind Contestant & Judges forum. SO, either a mod hasn't noticed yet, or it's ok.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "ALERT button"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-05 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

This is why we ask people to alert instead of taking matters into their own hands. Don't expect us to "just know" that a thread needs to be moved - TELL US.

Since this is discussion about one judge, I'll move it over to the other forum.

But folks, in the future, instead of debating and discussing it on the forum, alert a mod and leave it alone. I'm tired of explaining this rule - most of you have been around long enough to know better.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it just me or...."
Maybe her nail polish fumes were making her more light headed.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is it just me or...."
I have to add that the nail fungus she had on the previous show may have gone into the bloodstream.

cynthiarose 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-27-05, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cynthiarose Click to send private message to cynthiarose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is it just me or...."
She could have, she was in New Orleans where the bars never close.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is it just me or...."
I can speak from experience.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is it just me or...."
I think she is on some kind of medication (or drugs). Her face looks very puffy.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is it just me or...."
I always assume she's on somekind of valium-type judgment enhancer. You'd have to feel really sorry for her if that's unmedicated communiation.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-05, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Is it just me or...."
All I'm saying is that I wanted two of whatever Paula was having...

a sig by syren
Donald Trump puts the ass in class.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-28-05, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Is it just me or...."
hey! gene simmons doesn't drink, you know

i do agree -- paula seems like a bit of a lush

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-30-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Is it just me or...."
Well Sass Jordan, the female has-been pop artist judge of Canadian Idol, has pretty much been proved to be slightly tipsy during most shows... One of the contestants last year even went as far as to sip from her "coffee mug" during what he knew had to be his last performance while still a contestent(was in the bottom two and resinging his song from the night before). He was apparantly warned to "sip it" and later confirmed that it certainly wasn't water she had in that mug...

*sigh* AI4 may have Constantine, but CI2 had Jacob Hoggard first...

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-02-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Paula on Daily Show"
Did anybody else watch the Feb 1 Daily Show with Jon Stewart? Paula couldn't form three words together to make a sentence. Maybe it was because she was laughing, but surly she's been on shows like this before to conduct interviews.

Theories as to why she could barely speak?

Three is the perfect number.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Is it just me or...."
After her tirade last night because someone she liked wasn't going through (until Randy backed down - what a wuss) I have to assume she is on something. That guy's James Brown imitation was barely okay and she start whining that he was better than the godfather of soul. She's either high or completely insane. Isn't there another has been pop princess that could do a better job? Tiffany? Debbie Gibson? Stacy Q? Vanity? Anyone?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Is it just me or...."
I still think Courtney Love would perk the show up a bit.

Would like to see her and Simon go at it.

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Is it just me or...."
Let's get Whitney and Bobbi one night.
(The Madd-TV scits of them just crack me up)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •