The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10-Week 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10-Week 6"
So Im late...it was a long weekend, blahblahblah. Like you care. But, as they say, better late than never, so lets see what youve got!

1. Our fearless teams traveled to Bollywood. What movies names fit our teams best?

2. Who else can you see using the phrase "Nothing could have prepared me for what Im looking at right now"? (negative points for picking The Virgins..its just too easy.)

3. Kelly said that both a taxi ride and a train ride in India are her "worst nightmare". What else haunts her dreams?

4. Chuck said that he had "just seen the biggest rat Ive ever seen in my life." Who was he talking about?

5. Did the men on the train who fondled, groped and pinched Team STD catch anything?

6. The Clowns love to entertain locals by balancing things on their noses. Who else has a "body part" talent, and what is it?

7. Monicer said "its been awhile since I had to struggle". What was her last "struggle"?

8. How can you tell a Palai from a Halibut?

9. Who is most deserving to be covered in fish juice?

10. This episode was rife with cliches "Its not over til its over", "we have to give it all we've got" etc. What cliche best fits the NFL wives?

YAY...theyre gone! Bonus points for anyone who can tell me where the ladies WANT Sequesterville to be.

''Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.''

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6 Bebo 07-08-03 1
 RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6 WHaTTHeMoLe 07-08-03 2
 RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6 mikey 07-09-03 3
 RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6 trigirl 07-09-03 4
 RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6 zinc 07-09-03 5
 RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6 dajaki 07-09-03 6
 RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6 kpod 07-09-03 7
 RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6 memacmur 07-10-03 8
 RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6 AMAI 07-10-03 9
 RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6 BlackSheep 07-10-03 10
 RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6 tig_ger 07-11-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6"
1. Our fearless teams traveled to Bollywood. What movies names fit our teams best?

- Dumberer and Dumbererer: When Dave Lost Jeff
- The Road to Celibacy (guess who?)
- The Stupids (take your pick)
- The Hours (a description of how long it takes Chuck to make up his mind about anything)
- Chicago (where Dave & Jeff would have ended up if they hadn't gotten lucky and found the right turnoff to LAX)
- Do The Right Thing (what we all wish one of the teams would do once, just once, during this whole race)

2. Who else can you see using the phrase "Nothing could have prepared me for what Im looking at right now"? (negative points for picking The Virgins..its just too easy.)

The tourists watching the clowns balancing stuff on their noses.

3. Kelly said that both a taxi ride and a train ride in India are her "worst nightmare". What else haunts her dreams?

That Jon will follow Chuck in taking a celibacy pledge.

4. Chuck said that he had "just seen the biggest rat Ive ever seen in my life." Who was he talking about?

Kelly's Jon.

5. Did the men on the train who fondled, groped and pinched Team STD catch anything?

How do you think SARS got started?

6. The Clowns love to entertain locals by balancing things on their noses. Who else has a "body part" talent, and what is it?

Dave & Jeff have a lack-of-body-part talent -- they can survive without brains.

7. Monicer said "its been a while since I had to struggle". What was her last "struggle"?

Getting a ring on an NFL-sized finger.

Tian smells more like Halibut.

(if this makes sense to anyone, I'm sorry)

Chuck - after all, he's heard that a certain something smells like fish but never found out for himself. Now he's at least familiar with the smell.

10. This episode was rife with cliches "Its not over til its over", "we have to give it all we've got" etc. What cliche best fits the NFL wives?

The Falcons will never win the big one.

YAY...theyre gone! Bonus points for anyone who can tell me where the ladies WANT Sequesterville to be.

Any future Super Bowl site, since this is the only way they'll get sent to one.

Bebo, Mistress of EVIL and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

WHaTTHeMoLe 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-08-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WHaTTHeMoLe Click to send private message to WHaTTHeMoLe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6"
1. Ain't Misbehavin' (Millie and Chuck)
Funny Face (Jon and Al)
That Thing You Do (Reichen and Chip)
Model Behavior (Tian and Jaree)
Shark Attack 2 (Dave and Jeff--I can dream, right?)
Kelly Get Your Gun (Kelly and Jon; or The Nightmare Before Episode Seven)
Remember the Titans' Wives (Moniker and Sheree)

2. Phil, when Dave and Jeff jumped on the mat first.

3. Millie's mole. Obviously.

4. No one. He just made assumptions based on the state of Millie's hair in the morning.

5. Said males were unable to comment when questioned on the subject.

6. Kelly's mouth has the amazing ability to keep moving when no one cares.

7. Leaving her personal hairdresser out of her Race pack.

8. Check between its legs.

9. The honor might be too great for everyone involved. Except maybe Phil's wardrobe person.

10. It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for an all-female team to win TAR.

BONUS: Holland. So they can pretend they're still in the race.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-09-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6"
>So Im late...it was a long
>weekend, blahblahblah. Like you
>care. But, as they say,
>better late than never, so
>lets see what youve got!
>
>
>1. Our fearless teams traveled
>to Bollywood. What movies
>names fit our teams best?
>
>
>
Shake the Clowns

>2. Who else can you
>see using the phrase "Nothing
>could have prepared me for
>what Im looking at right
>now"? (negative points for picking
>The Virgins..its just too easy.)
>
>
Phil, or any of the teams, seeing Tian and Jaree complete the sixth leg of the race.

>3. Kelly said that both
>a taxi ride and a
>train ride in India are
>her "worst nightmare". What
>else haunts her dreams?
>
Waking up and having a huge mole on her upper lip.

>4. Chuck said that he
>had "just seen the biggest
>rat Ive ever seen in
>my life." Who was
>he talking about?
>
Saw something very hairy between Millie's legs, but didn't know what it was.

>5. Did the men on
>the train who fondled, groped
>and pinched Team STD catch
>anything?
>
A cab rather than the train next trip.

>6. The Clowns love to
>entertain locals by balancing things
>on their noses. Who
>else has a "body part"
>talent, and what is it?
>
>
Millie's mole is a great tennis player.

>7. Monicer said "its been
>awhile since I had to
>struggle". What was her
>last "struggle"?
>
Trying to remember whether she was Monicer or Sheree -- they just look so much alike.

>8. How can you tell
>a Palai from a Halibut?
>
>
To keep them straight, one always wears red, the other one blue.

>9. Who is most deserving
>to be covered in fish
>juice?
>
Mr. Exposition Hands

>10. This episode was rife
>with cliches "Its not over
>til its over", "we have
>to give it all we've
>got" etc. What cliche
>best fits the NFL wives?
>
>
I dunno, but I couldn't figure out why Debra was singing as the NFL wives let the bus go by.

>YAY...theyre gone! Bonus points for
>anyone who can tell me
>where the ladies WANT Sequesterville
>to be.
>
Someplace where "football" isn't played with a round ball.

>
>''Confidence comes not
>from always being right, but
>from not fearing to be
>wrong.''

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-09-03, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6"
So Im late...it was a long weekend, blahblahblah. Happy 4th of July to you!

Gone with the Wind - it is about Atlanta afterall.
Endless Love - Sure Millie, keep on thinking that way
Basic Instinct - someone pls give Kelly and Jon an ice pick

Easy...it was obviously Phil as he saw Duh Beach Boys racing to the mat first.

It is that recurring sex dream she has where Jon just can't seem to get her to climax. Jon: "Really Kelly, only men physically need to have an orgasm...you've been reading way too much Cosmo."

It was Chip, who was just about to tell Millie about his night of passion with Chuck and the real reason Chuck is still a girl-virgin.

I could have sworn I saw the producers handing out latex gloves to the fellow train passengers. Avoiding a future law-suit perchance?

Well...Mr. Tri thinks it's the 'winky' Jaree is hiding because he is sure that she is not really a she.

7. Monicer said "its been awhile since I had to struggle". What was her last "struggle"?

Congratulations Monicer! She just overcame her very bad habit of adding "Well, you know I'm the wife of a professional athlete" to the end of every sentence.

Let Tian pick first, then pick the opposite.

Jon...but after his slippery penis eel quote I do not want to hear him open his mouth in a fish market again!

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. Debra, Debra is that you?

Bollywood studios. 'Cause they're just not sure if they got to spend enough time lollygagging around there!

zinc 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-09-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zinc Click to send private message to zinc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6"
1. Our fearless teams traveled to Bollywood. What movies' names fit our teams best?

Jon & Al: Space Balls
Mille & Chuck: I Was A Teenage Werewolf
Tian & Jaree: The Odd Couple
Monica & Sheree: If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium
Reichen & Chip: The Gay Deceivers
Kelly & Jon: Beauty And The Beast (you figure out who's who -- I can't)
David & (Jeff?? Jim?? John?? Jamal?? Jebediah???) Sleeper

Monica and Sheree at the laundry detour, seeing the dry cleaner was closed.

Having a house fall on her. Again.

Kelly, brushing out her hair after the overnight camp-out at Bollywood.

You've heard of rug burns? They got tapestry burns.

David has double-jointed elbows; he can lick them.

Cramming her size 9D feet into a pair of 6B Ferragamo sling-backs.

The Palai is grilled and served with a sage-infused chardonnary reduction over saffron rice. We're out of the halibut.

David and Jeff because we need to be reminded they're still around even though we can't see them.

10. This episode was rife with cliches "It's not over 'til it's over", "we have to give it all we've got" etc. What cliche best fits the NFL wives?

Na-na-na nahhh ~~~ hey hey ~~~ good-bye.

YAY...they're gone! Bonus points for anyone who can tell me where the ladies WANT Sequesterville to be.

Rodeo Drive.

This was fun, Esbea ---- Thanks!!

zinc

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-09-03, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6"
I care, I really do!

Millie/Chuck - The Odd Couple
Reichen/Chip - Booty Call
Monica/Sheree - The First Wives Club
Kelly/Jon - Pride and Prejudice

The above quote Phil will pine
At TAR's apocalyptic sign
When we all see
Models Tian and Jaree
Race towards the finish line

Kelly leans to exaggeration
About nightmarish transportation
But the great fear she feels
Is when Jon's controlling the wheels.
She'll drive to the next destination.

Chuck's rodent of mystery
Has an unusual history.
This ratty disgrace
Believes it's in the race
And goes by the name of Jaree.

Okay, that's enough limericks.

They caught the disrespect of every woman in the civilized world.

Phil is the only one with talent. That's why he's made a career of hosting a reality TV show.

Opening a jar of peanut butter while her husband was at training camp.

Halibut is on the menu at Red Lobster

The fish got it right. Jon deserved it.

Pretty is as pretty does.

Cancun

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-09-03, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-03 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

1. Jon/Al: "The Human Cannonball Run"
Millie/Chuck: "Race For Your Life, Charlie Brown"
Kelly/Jon: "Rat Race"
Dave/Jeff and Reichen/Chip: "2 Fast, 2 Furious"
Tian/Jaree: "The Great Balloon Race"
Collectively (based on next week's previews): "The Dirty Dozen"

oh, and for Steve/Dave: "Death-Warmed-Over Race 2000"

2. Every TAR fan (or anti-fan) at the finish of TAR3.

5. That right hook Jaree had ready for Tian last week.

6. Dave of the ATCers went four full legs without his knees.

8. The 'alibut's name is Eric.

10. "We beat ourselves... they out-hustled us... it's gonna be a long plane ride home".

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-10-03, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6"
>So Im late...it was a long
>weekend, blahblahblah.

Well, the new episode airs in less than 24 hours, so it's not like I'm on time either...

>1. Our fearless teams traveled
>to Bollywood. What movies
>names fit our teams best?

Chillie: An American werewolf in Paris (just think of all the new sequel possibilities now)
Deff: Half-baked (possible spoiler as to why 2 LA boys couldn't find the way out of Dodger stadium)

>2. Who else can you
>see using the phrase "Nothing
>could have prepared me for
>what Im looking at right
>now"? (negative points for picking
>The Virgins..its just too easy.)

Chip/Reichen watching one of clowns balancing the other one on their nose (and still standing)

>3. Kelly said that both
>a taxi ride and a
>train ride in India are
>her "worst nightmare". What
>else haunts her dreams?

There is that persistent nightmare where Millie's mole keep chasing her and trying to steal her ready-to-commit fiance

>4. Chuck said that he
>had "just seen the biggest
>rat Ive ever seen in
>my life." Who was
>he talking about?

Phil's left man-boob

>5. Did the men on
>the train who fondled, groped
>and pinched Team STD catch
>anything?

I don't know, but they were clapping when they got off the train...
>
>6. The Clowns love to
>entertain locals by balancing things
>on their noses. Who
>else has a "body part"
>talent, and what is it?

Dave/Jeff - they both share the ability to completely disappear!
>
>7. Monicer said "its been
>awhile since I had to
>struggle". What was her
>last "struggle"?

Deciding which garage to park her 'good' Mercedes in.

>8. How can you tell
>a Palai from a Halibut?

Tian smells like a Palai, Jaree smells like a Halibut

>9. Who is most deserving
>to be covered in fish
>juice?

Phil! How could he turn down the offer of a friendly hug?

>10. This episode was rife
>with cliches "Its not over
>til its over", "we have
>to give it all we've
>got" etc. What cliche
>best fits the NFL wives?

The newly coined "We're the wives of professional atheletes."
I'm pretty sure it's a premptive excuse to be used in lowering the expectations of others. In fact, I think I'm going to try using that the next time my boss asks me to take on even more work. Might get some funny looks since I'm not married, and not a woman. Then again, that might actually make it even more effective!

>YAY...theyre gone! Bonus points for
>anyone who can tell me
>where the ladies WANT Sequesterville
>to be.

Las Vegas to place bets on which of the couple gets more airtime on TV this year - the wives or the husbands.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-10-03, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6"

Goonies - Al & Jon
Thelma & Louise - Tian & Jaree
My Stepmother is an Alien - Reichen & Chip
Girl Interrupted- Monica & Sharee
The Invisible Man - David & Jeff
The Virgin (Drama) Queen - Millie & Chuck
The Blackboard Jungle - Kelly & Jon

Reichen catching a glimpse up Kelly's shorts on a day when she needs to get laundry done and she's plumb run outta underwear

visions of spitballs, ready to fire at the back of Millie's head

Chuckie is a simple soul - he was talking about a rat

Nope. They didn't even cop much of a feel - those girls are sticks!

Dave & Jeff have the talent to make their whole bodies seem invisible

whether to buy the kids Sealtest or Nestle ice cream

look at the cue cards with big index of the kinds of fish

Reichen & Chip - just for the irony

There's no place like home.

YAY...theyre gone! Bonus points for anyone who can tell me where the ladies WANT Sequesterville

Paris - the shopping!

BlackSheep 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-10-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlackSheep Click to send private message to BlackSheep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-03 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

1. Our fearless teams traveled to Bollywood. What movies
names fit our teams best?

National Lampoon's Vacation - Al/Jon
Showgirls - Tian/Jaree
Birdcage - Reichen/Chip
Clueless - Monica/Sharee
Quest for the Holy Grail - David & Jeff
My Dog Skip - Millie/Chuck
Rosemary's Baby - Kelly/Jon

2. Who else can you see using the phrase "Nothing could have prepared me for what Im looking at right now"?

Kelly - looking at Millie's ever-growing fuzzy mole!

Millie's mole rubbing up against her

Da'Jeff - since they can't seem to do much on their own.

Actually Team STD caught crabs from the train-goers, it's crabfest!

6. The Clowns love to entertain locals by balancing things
on their noses. Who else has a "body part" talent, and what is it?

Reichen - he can fly high without the use of his a-e-r-o-plane (see academy photo)

The last time she tried to put on a pair of size small spandex pants

One has a mole on it's face - a long distant relative to Millie

Kelly - since she's always b!~(#in'

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings - and she's belting!

edit- to fix italic formatting

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-11-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hawkeye 10-Week 6"
AAAGH!!! Esbea, you are so right. Last week didn't happen with the holiday.

Reichen/Chip Boat Trip Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
Al/Jon Clownhouse
Tian/Jaree 28 Days Later They have got to infecting somewhere with something
Monica/Sharee Swimming Pool Do you not just picture these two stalking their husbands in order to get them to marry them?
Millie/Chuck The Untouchables Not that a Prohibition era cop movie would generally define these two, but since they are so forthcoming on their status as VIRGINS this title seemed appropriate.
David/Jeff The Invisible Man Who are these two again?
Kelly/Jon Bride of Chucky I am unable to get the imagery of Kelly planning the wedding out of my head after Bebo so nicely put that in her TSI report several weeks back.

2. Who else can you see using the phrase "Nothing could have prepared me for what Im looking at right now"? (negative points for picking The Virgins..its just too easy.) Me. I keep saying this as I sit back and watch this tripe. I want to turn the channel, but no matter how stupid everyone gets...inertia has occured.

3. Kelly said that both a taxi ride and a train ride in India are her "worst nightmare". What else haunts her dreams? She dreams that Jon will discover what a high maintenance b!tch she is and seek comfort with Chip or (*gasp*) Chuck.

4. Chuck said that he had "just seen the biggest rat Ive ever seen in my life." Who was he talking about? Mirror, mirror on the wall...

5. Did the men on the train who fondled, groped and pinched Team STD catch anything? Yes. They know somebody who knows somebody who has a television and they were able to catch themselves on television. Oh, and discuss that itchy thing "vay down thar" that they all have.

6. The Clowns love to entertain locals by balancing things on their noses. Who else has a "body part" talent, and what is it? Millie's Mole. Never has a body part upstaged the person--well since Pamela Anderson's last movie that is. This mole walks and talks...it just refuses to play "Hide and Go Seek" with us.

7. Monicer said "its been awhile since I had to struggle". What was her last "struggle"? Phil had a bet that she couldn't talk for a half hour without mentioning her husband and what he does for a living.

8. How can you tell a Palai from a Halibut? The fish juice from Palai seems to match best with red. The fish juice from Halibut seems to go more with mauves and lavendar.

9. Who is most deserving to be covered in fish juice? Millie--Oh What A Feeling!!!

10. This episode was rife with cliches "Its not over til its over", "we have to give it all we've got" etc. What cliche best fits the NFL wives? Absense Makes the Heart Grow Fonder...now go away and let me test this.

India? OK, maybe not.

A Kyngsladye Original

Tig_ger: The Holy Mother of Inclusion

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •